Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23250
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    She's not from here, right? She also hasn't posted in a while and I just figured she hasn't been able to make the trip to here in a while.
    She is from here. Great at pegging.

  2. #23249
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    Really? I copied her name, went to GPS site, Search / Providers pasted her name and viola.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?324926-Kandysland
    She is a butterface.

  3. #23248

    RE: Link

    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleEater  [View Original Post]
    Tried finding her info on the other site, but couldn't find it. Can I get a link broski?
    Really? I copied her name, went to GPS site, Search / Providers pasted her name and viola.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?324926-Kandysland

  4. #23247

    Juicy Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The bareback queen posted a rare ad in Oly this am.

    Probably doing BBFS duo's with Harlow.
    Yes indeed. I noticed that as well.

  5. #23246
    Sorry, it is now empty.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full! Lolz.

  6. #23245
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Who is that?
    I have the same question LOL literally all these girls can get called that. InsatiableAnna is a bb queen, but she didn't post. Useless post unless he posts a name.

  7. #23244
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Remilane. Almost gave up cause she kept changing the apointment time.

    The session was amazing. Bbfscip x 2 no upcharge.

    She's cute with a bubbly personality, but I'm an ass man and she doesn't have the greatest derrire.
    Enough said. Thanks!

  8. #23243
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently?

    She was one of my go to BBFS girls. She has gone dark on me.
    She's not from here, right? She also hasn't posted in a while and I just figured she hasn't been able to make the trip to here in a while.

  9. #23242

    Remilane

    Finally met Remilane. Almost gave up cause she kept changing the apointment time.

    The session was amazing. Bbfscip x 2 no upcharge.

    She's cute with a bubbly personality, but I'm an ass man and she doesn't have the greatest derrière.

  10. #23241

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kandysland. Bbfscip 400.
    Tried finding her info on the other site, but couldn't find it. Can I get a link broski?

  11. #23240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Nataliia

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her on her last visit.

    Facefucking, Face Slapping and Rough bbfscip was on the menu.
    Is she still around?

  12. #23239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It's that time of year! Couple nights ago I went and saw one of my ATFs. It was my second time, and she is adamantly against BBFS. But as we're catching up I learn she needs rent money and money to start up her business. Next thing I know I'm barebacking her for two hours, at a bargain price. Now's your chance to make that deal you've always wanted. Just be cool, nice and if you have recent test results even better. The post holiday credit card payments are coming, be smart and fuck hard, friends!!
    Dear forum, I cannot believe what just happened.

  13. #23238
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The bareback queen posted a rare ad in Oly this am.

    Probably doing BBFS duo's with Harlow.
    Who is that?

  14. #23237

    Amanda Wonders

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    She was one of my go to BBFS girls. She has gone dark on me.

  15. #23236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if I saw same lady. Is she 500 hr and asks 200 for bbcip? BTW I didn't pay the 200
    Your inbox is full! Lolz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape