Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 27809
-
01-29-24 21:15 #23324Regular Member

Posts: 9Brenna Sparks
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tar-in-Seattle
https://brennasparks.com/prices
So who is going to TOFTT.
-
01-29-24 21:12 #23323Senior Member

Posts: 79Possible New Provider
So, I cam across this lady's ad around Christmas. Looks great. We were just about to meet, then she asked for verification picture. So I sent one, asked her for one. She sent me one and the tattoos didn't match on her hand. She sent a pic with her left hand up and nope, no tattoos on the hand like the picture. I mentioned it and she got a little confrontational, not much, but a little and stopped responding to my texts. She is cute and the picture was a cute Latina chick as well. Fuck wish I didn't say anything. Regardless, she offers bare via text and has a good price point. Bare was just an additional $. So, my question for the board is, who the hell has seen this chick and is she the one in her pictures? Somebody has to know if it's legit. She does not post regularly. You can do some searches for Sexxxy with three exes and you might find another ad from her in December. I just need to know if I should try again or let this one pass?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...-/575159774598
-
01-29-24 18:57 #23322Senior Member

Posts: 653Lexi
Lexi.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?601075-LexiLuv206
I picked Lexi. We hung out in my van. Let her party some. Then full bbfscip.
Dirty girl. Claimed she rarely allowz BBFS. LOL I said, of course you don't. She wanted extra. LOL.
I laughed and kicked her out. She is pretty strung out.
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
01-29-24 16:42 #23321Regular Member

Posts: 8She is not going to advertise it, but maybe if you are nice and ask in person after getting her turned on.
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
Don't know worked for me, she just hopped on and asked if it was OK and I said yes and that has continued as we kept seeing each other.
-
01-29-24 14:35 #23320Senior Member

Posts: 66Nolina Nyx no PSE?
Hmm, ad says no PSE. Wonder if that includes BBFS.
Originally Posted by Blazer1013
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 19:09 #23319Senior Member

Posts: 2184Nolina Nyx
Thanks for sharing. I have seen her videos on NVG. She is a hottie and seems to love being fucked.
Originally Posted by Blazer1013
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 17:51 #23318Senior Member

Posts: 88I was surprised the amount of providers in the hsv+ community on FetLife. I know of two in Portland.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 15:58 #23317Regular Member

Posts: 8Nolina Nyx
Fun girl, some XXX. Scenes out there. Sweetheart. May be first visit to Seattle.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...tle/NolinaNyx1
Has been open minded in the past.
-
01-28-24 12:35 #23316Senior Member

Posts: 352There's nothing about her that is remotely special. Go to Southcenter Mall and you'll see Eastern Euro chicks that are hotter than her. The funny thing is that she plays herself off like she's some luxurious companion, but she's posting in the LMA-LMS all the time bottom-feeding that I'm sure she's negotiating well below $1 K.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Sure, there's going to be the simps that are going to pay the full $1 K, but that's what TNA is anyways since the pussy mafia has taken over.
-
01-28-24 11:46 #23315Senior Member

Posts: 240Yes, what he said!
Where is the damn like button for this?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 11:02 #23314Senior Member

Posts: 617Honestly, this is really good that she told you. Honesty and openness when it comes to STIs should be actively encouraged. Same with HSV-2. Providers need to disclose that shit.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 10:39 #23313Senior Member

Posts: 240Go Figure!
Which means someone keeps giving it to her.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and stay hard.
-
01-27-24 18:50 #23312Senior Member

Posts: 71Mzbedroomeyes
At least she was responsible and sent you a text. Got to admire that.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 16:29 #23311Senior Member

Posts: 2335I bet guys are falling over themselves to get to her. Read the reviews!! (face palm). She's getting it I'm sure of it!
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:23 #23310Senior Member

Posts: 1018Yikes! At least she told you.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



