Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 30808
-
01-30-24 14:47 #24883Senior Member

Posts: 67Too Much
I see Sophia post very frequently on STG and Tryst, and a good FBSM is sometimes just the ticket. I reached out and she immediately asked for a picture of my driver's license alongside my name and job title, which was way too much for verification in my opinion. Has anyone actually given that out before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/850826347921
-
01-30-24 14:44 #24882Senior Member

Posts: 67Delay Delay Delay
Continuing to share my experiences so far in Raleigh, this was one of the first providers I tried to contact when in the area. Initially good comms that became, "I need xx minutes," "can you grab me x from the store?" And I just don't play that game. Any experiences that warrant another try? I like the look of her if the pics are accurate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...9/753843243191
-
01-30-24 14:35 #24881Senior Member

Posts: 67Just Sad
AJ has been reviewed several times, but I took the chance when I first got around here since an unwrapped lollipop is usually enough for me to be satisfied.
Contact was fairly easy, but it took trying two different days to find some time that worked. Showed up at her surprisingly very nice place and spent a little while figuring out how to get in the building (my fault, not hers). Once inside, the place was nice and clean, she was dressed appropriately for the occasion but it became very obvious that despite her assurance that her pictures were, "within the last month," they definitely were not. She's got some miles on her, that's for sure, and while not being a bad looking woman her best is definitely behind her.
I laid down for a massage, and it just continued going downhill. The massage was meh at best, and the whole time she just described how much crap life had thrown her way. I get it, she's likely not doing this because everything is fine, but it just isn't what I'm interested in talking about.
Get to the dream portion, and it wasn't bad but nothing I'd feel like repeating considering all the other factors. Ended up down $.20 for the whole experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/821635754079
-
01-30-24 14:26 #24880Senior Member

Posts: 1301Yes, it's a real thing but not something to really worry about. At worse, change your number. If you're following the rules that many of us laid out including getting fake work badges, never giving your real name, scouting parking lots. You shouldn't have much risk of being identified. FWIW there used to be a forum similar to this but I can't remember the name.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 14:22 #24879Senior Member

Posts: 67Subscribe Scam
Long time lurker that used to frequent the hobby in the Fay area, now up here and exploring what's available (which isn't much as everyone knows).
This likely isn't a surprise, but for the same of sharing this following Tryst provider is just trolling for OF subscribers. No contact info, follow to page, she'll chat and tease. Cheap subscription that isn't even worth that.
https://tryst.link/escort/miabumzie
-
01-30-24 10:56 #24878Senior Member

Posts: 129There are a few "blacklists"
Yes there are the Spam Number sites but there are a few databases in use as well on some other "subscription" sites. The providers have exclusive access when they are paying to post and keep their account active. Just like review sites we access their data is opinion based and not always accurate. Just like us, some women don't reference them or just take the feedback with a grain of salt to add to their other screening activities.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 09:52 #24877Senior Member

Posts: 277The only Blacklist I have ever seen
Is Mr. Number. I have had a few providers say they check such. It is a tool for reporting Spam Callers and such, but you can put anything in the Report so girls will enter notes about mongers.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
A crazy provider over in Cary (remember Megan the rub girl?) had put up a bunch of crap about me on my primary number (I know, I have learned my lesson.) and another provider showed it to me. When I got home I installed the app. You can contact the administrators and rebuke a bad entry. Since it was one person who had gone to trouble to report my number, they removed the negative statements. The funny thing is now my primary shows up as Personal line, my IP phone number shows as Potential Spam and my wife's phone shows as my name, but misspelled. Who knows.
-
01-30-24 09:09 #24876Senior Member

Posts: 1712Couple reviews
Went to see this one recently. She looks a bit exotic and the pics weren't too bad, so I went for it. She was a bit flaky at first on text, but it improved as I got closer. Unfortunately, the pics are very flattering. Her body is decent, but her face has tons of acne. I didn't see demon signs necessarily, and she smelled really clean and she was very friendly, just more trashy than I'd hoped. Anyway, it was a decent QV. BBBJ on her knees, doggy then she pulled her legs up over her head behind her in mish for a deep pounding to the finish. Nice enough girl in a pinch I guess.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...3/021506694514
Saw this one too. She may not everyone's taste, but if you like black girls she's a lot of fun. Very clean, great communication. Nice hotel and she's pretty wild. She loves her career choices and it shows. Good time was had with an amazing COF finish. Like a porn star.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...3/283459573114
-
01-30-24 09:00 #24875Senior Member

Posts: 1712Just no
This is why there is one rule that rules above all other rulels in this game: Never, ever give a deposit.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 08:31 #24874Senior Member

Posts: 226I don't have any idea how to check that out, but I would suspect that a provider running a deposit scam is quite likely just using the blacklist as more leverage to try to get you to comply. If a provider is treating this as a business where her reputation and clientele base is important to her, then she is very unlikely to run a deposit scam and very likely to use screening resources including blacklists.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 17:47 #24873Senior Member

Posts: 277Sorry about that
Here is her recent ad.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/307844319203
-
01-29-24 17:46 #24872Senior Member

Posts: 585It's a real thing, probably like this group
Back in my dumbass days I was using my old, real phone number instead of text app. I reached out to a provider here and she asked me about a report she read that I had no-showed on a provider in a specific city. I instantly remembered that about a year earlier there was a provider that I went to see that had the worst fake pic situation I've ever encountered, and I walked out of the hotel room.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
She texted back that she was putting my info on the 'blacklist board'. Since this was over 700 miles away from where I was, this was no coincidence. I've searched for it using my old phone number and I've never found it, which probably means that it's a registration-required group. I recently had a provider in Graham check me against it also for pre-screening.
-
01-29-24 17:01 #24871Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks for the reply. A while back I got deposit scammed. She asked for more money and like a fool, I gave it to her. Then when I decided to cut my losses she said I owed her a cancellation fee. I have a pretty substantial income so I gave that too. At the time I thought $50 was worth not having an insane ***** out there who hated me. $50 to go away seemed fine.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
Then she claimed the payment didn't go through. I sent proof that it did. Then she moved to blackmail and one of her moves was to blacklist me. I figured out that paying her was motivating her to ask for more so I just blocked her.
Ever since I've wondered if I'm on a blacklist. I haven't mongered in a while.
-
01-29-24 14:04 #24870Senior Member

Posts: 226Re: Is blacklisting really a thing?
I have been told directly by at least a couple providers that they share info on social platforms like Twitter, have actual blacklists that they can check / add names to and they will look for alerts on phone numbers using apps like Mr. Number. I've also heard of screening services that they can subscribe to. All of this contributes to why higher end escorts also charge higher fees -- it's part of their cost of doing business safely. I doubt you will ever find out anything more detailed than this unless you befriend a provider and earn enough trust for her to share the details. I'd bet that methods for screening are pretty closely guarded secrets among providers; otherwise, bad actors would have an easier time bypassing the safeguards.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 13:29 #24869Senior Member

Posts: 155Goes by Carmen?
I'm seeing the latest arrest date of 1/23/2024. I saw her once several years ago. Never again.
J.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






