Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 30808
-
01-29-24 12:59 #24868Senior Member

Posts: 186I've sent several PMs but I cannot get a reply or on the list.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 12:05 #24867Senior Member

Posts: 173Name / link
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 10:58 #24866Senior Member

Posts: 108I tried to find on STG but could not find. She had said Friday was her last day. She was like a solid 40-50 pounds over her pics and so loose.
Originally Posted by State377
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 10:44 #24865Senior Member

Posts: 74Is blacklisting really a thing?
I've read escorts threaten to put their client's name on the blacklist if they cancel or waste their time. Is this blacklist really a thing? Is there some website for escorts to trade notes on mongers? Do you know the URL?
-
01-29-24 09:51 #24864Senior Member

Posts: 277Says she is not a scammer.
But among her many arrests, there are a few for Robbery w / Dangerous weapons.
Noticed her latest Glamor shot at 33XX Hammond Road, Raleigh, NC 2760X.
AMC 1/05/24.
With 15 visits since 2009, I am sure she is someone that the RPD keeps close tabs on.
-
01-29-24 08:58 #24863Senior Member

Posts: 130First UTR
Hey my first UTR is back and scheduling outcalls and CarPlay this week hit me up to schedule and for details!
-
01-29-24 08:45 #24862Regular Member

Posts: 16Another big thumbs up for UTR
A little late but nothing but good things to say about Facino and the UTR last week.
Great communication with the details. Nice setup and location. UTR was early to mid 20's. Fine as hell body, face and hair.
Smaller yams but great ass and tight body. Really good BBBJ starting in 69, then on knees, and also FF on her back with head backwards over the side of bed.
Back to knees for CIM.
Rd 2 - she got it back off the mat, Bagged up and got in. Tight and right. Used the whole hour. Touchdown Jesus position on side of bed, then K9.
In between rounds, she was really low key and nice conversation.
Dapped up Facino at the other suite side, thanked him, then went out the side door of hotel and on my way.
If you can get a spot, take it and you won't regret. Stay safe.
-
01-29-24 07:46 #24861Senior Member

Posts: 30Mature
Link for mature from Charlotte?
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 23:12 #24860Senior Member

Posts: 130Utr incall party this week
Setting up 2 incall parties this week for Wednesday and Friday 6 slots each day and Outcalls for Saturday contact me to reserve a spot don't wait cause we book up fast!
-
01-28-24 19:22 #24859Senior Member

Posts: 21620 minutes is considered early for her. I've had her respond days later. She's a mess these day and just about always too high to know where she is or what she's doing.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 15:57 #24858Senior Member

Posts: 312+
A thumbs up for Facino's UTRs as I got the chance for a 1-1 meeting with one. Young, cute, hot and good stuff.
-
01-28-24 11:02 #24857Senior Member

Posts: 108Ashton + Backup
I had been looking at Ashton for several years even before I moved here. But I had heard the mostly bad reports on flakiness.
So I decided to take a different approach. I put out like 3-4 lines in the water including hers. One of the other ones was named Kimberly I think ("mature, curvy from Charlotte" She got back to me first. But then Ashton got back within about 15-20 minutes. Said she was available anytime. I said 30 minutes so I could get some cash and get out to her hotel from Raleigh. Meanwhile I tee'd up Kimberly or whoever in parallel.
I got to Ash' hotel in south Durham and proceeded to get dripped for like 20 minutes. So I finally just bailed and went to the back-up. Ash texted "ready?" when I was almost at the back-up. Which was 30 minutes after I had originally arrived at her hotel. I said I had to leave. She said sorry. 10,15, 20 minutes I can handle, but beyond that no thanks.
Back-up was terrible, but that's another story.
-
01-27-24 19:21 #24856Senior Member

Posts: 122Great review. Thanks for your efforts.
Originally Posted by SonOfVenus
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 19:16 #24855Senior Member

Posts: 86Thanks
Thanks man, can't do the covered BJ, sucks, she is hot for being close to 70 (according to what she replies to people on X).
Originally Posted by AntonioBrown84
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 19:12 #24854Senior Member

Posts: 122I would check out Jessica Fox. She is on Tryst and euros.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





