Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 27920
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23420

    Go Figure!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Oh no. This not first time.
    Which means someone keeps giving it to her.

    Stay safe and stay hard.

  2. #23419

    Mzbedroomeyes

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.
    At least she was responsible and sent you a text. Got to admire that.

  3. #23418
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Okay so maybe I am just out of touch a little. But has anyone noticed a provider on TNA before that asked for 1 K for an hour? This is the fist I am seeing and yes she is hot and she does (supposedly) play out kinks and fantasies in a role play. But I am not sure whose fantasy is it hers or mine if she actually gets the 1 K from me?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B
    I bet guys are falling over themselves to get to her. Read the reviews!! (face palm). She's getting it I'm sure of it!

  4. #23417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.
    Yikes! At least she told you.

  5. #23416
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.
    Oh no. This not first time.

  6. #23415

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.
    Thanks for sharing. She is an incredible appointment, I saw her a few years ago, and really loved the appointment. Thanks for sharing and the honest feedback. Take care of yourself and get some meds, I am glad she took the time to notify you.

  7. #23414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Psa

    I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.

  8. #23413

    IDK if this is allowed but--

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

    No it's not, but you're about to get a ton of PM's asking what it was so I would have an answer prepared and past it in

    A2

  9. #23412

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Haha, the 1 guy I did trade info with apparently sent her screenshots from this forum. So. Yeah, folks are weird. Now I share nothing.
    That's pretty much why I messaged you that Finding Nemo video.

  10. #23411
    I don't know who did it but you have to remember providers read this forum and they hate cheap competition. Just food for thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Eh, says it wasn't him, she did have her number up so I won't put him on blast.

    Still whoever you are, fuck you.

  11. #23410
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Who was it? Share so the rest of us won't repeat that mistake.
    Eh, says it wasn't him, she did have her number up so I won't put him on blast.

    Still whoever you are, fuck you.

  12. #23409

    Fuck that

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Okay so maybe I am just out of touch a little. But has anyone noticed a provider on TNA before that asked for 1 K for an hour? This is the fist I am seeing and yes she is hot and she does (supposedly) play out kinks and fantasies in a role play. But I am not sure whose fantasy is it hers or mine if she actually gets the 1 K from me?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B
    Do 15 minutes for 250 or pass total saferty gps girl.

  13. #23408
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Haha, the 1 guy I did trade info with apparently sent her screenshots from this forum. So. Yeah, folks are weird. Now I share nothing.
    Seriously‽ WTF. Some peoples' kids. This is why we can't have nice things.

  14. #23407

    1 K Mark

    Okay so maybe I am just out of touch a little. But has anyone noticed a provider on TNA before that asked for 1 K for an hour? This is the fist I am seeing and yes she is hot and she does (supposedly) play out kinks and fantasies in a role play. But I am not sure whose fantasy is it hers or mine if she actually gets the 1 K from me?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B

  15. #23406
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Ah why not, yeah that's the one.

    Meeting was good. BBBJ, bbfscip, multiples, all for a single bill. Was a good lunch break today.
    Haha Congrats, he who dares, wins!! I saw her post and the monger in me instantly thought I should reach out and see how desperate she really is and if she was really willing to do "anything". She was cute based on her picture on the app.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape