Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 27822
-
01-29-24 18:57 #23322Senior Member

Posts: 655Lexi
Lexi.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?601075-LexiLuv206
I picked Lexi. We hung out in my van. Let her party some. Then full bbfscip.
Dirty girl. Claimed she rarely allowz BBFS. LOL I said, of course you don't. She wanted extra. LOL.
I laughed and kicked her out. She is pretty strung out.
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
01-29-24 16:42 #23321Regular Member

Posts: 8She is not going to advertise it, but maybe if you are nice and ask in person after getting her turned on.
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
Don't know worked for me, she just hopped on and asked if it was OK and I said yes and that has continued as we kept seeing each other.
-
01-29-24 14:35 #23320Senior Member

Posts: 66Nolina Nyx no PSE?
Hmm, ad says no PSE. Wonder if that includes BBFS.
Originally Posted by Blazer1013
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 19:09 #23319Senior Member

Posts: 2184Nolina Nyx
Thanks for sharing. I have seen her videos on NVG. She is a hottie and seems to love being fucked.
Originally Posted by Blazer1013
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 17:51 #23318Senior Member

Posts: 88I was surprised the amount of providers in the hsv+ community on FetLife. I know of two in Portland.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 15:58 #23317Regular Member

Posts: 8Nolina Nyx
Fun girl, some XXX. Scenes out there. Sweetheart. May be first visit to Seattle.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...tle/NolinaNyx1
Has been open minded in the past.
-
01-28-24 12:35 #23316Senior Member

Posts: 353There's nothing about her that is remotely special. Go to Southcenter Mall and you'll see Eastern Euro chicks that are hotter than her. The funny thing is that she plays herself off like she's some luxurious companion, but she's posting in the LMA-LMS all the time bottom-feeding that I'm sure she's negotiating well below $1 K.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Sure, there's going to be the simps that are going to pay the full $1 K, but that's what TNA is anyways since the pussy mafia has taken over.
-
01-28-24 11:46 #23315Senior Member

Posts: 240Yes, what he said!
Where is the damn like button for this?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 11:02 #23314Senior Member

Posts: 617Honestly, this is really good that she told you. Honesty and openness when it comes to STIs should be actively encouraged. Same with HSV-2. Providers need to disclose that shit.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 10:39 #23313Senior Member

Posts: 240Go Figure!
Which means someone keeps giving it to her.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and stay hard.
-
01-27-24 18:50 #23312Senior Member

Posts: 71Mzbedroomeyes
At least she was responsible and sent you a text. Got to admire that.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 16:29 #23311Senior Member

Posts: 2335I bet guys are falling over themselves to get to her. Read the reviews!! (face palm). She's getting it I'm sure of it!
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:23 #23310Senior Member

Posts: 1019Yikes! At least she told you.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:11 #23309I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Oh no. This not first time.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 14:37 #23308Senior Member

Posts: 2184Jazz
Thanks for sharing. She is an incredible appointment, I saw her a few years ago, and really loved the appointment. Thanks for sharing and the honest feedback. Take care of yourself and get some meds, I am glad she took the time to notify you.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





