Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 13311
-
01-28-24 06:43 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 1825I remember this but the guys who snowed up was stupid. First if they are a regular they should have realized the language and communication was different. Also I have dreamed with girls repeatedly and we never discuss money they already know what my donation, is. So if the communication is different you need to step back and be like WTF hold on why are you asking me this. Use common sense.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:37 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 1825Actually getting an IP is very simple I had an ex send me a picture to download. I downloaded the pic and she sent me my IP from a computer I was using. Now if your using an VPN it might provide some protection.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:34 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 1825Exactly never send a real face pic or ID. Ever!
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 06:33 #11013Senior Member

Posts: 1825Exactly, I'm not sure why anyone would provide such information. Don't do it ever!
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:43 #11012Regular Member

Posts: 12Toy
Anyone seen Toy lately? Is she full blown PSE? Her reviews are dynamite!
-
01-27-24 14:55 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 155Thicck Blonde Playmate
I dunno if I left a review on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/025105146908
Face is accurate. She says in her ad 150 lbs. That's not close. I would say closer to 180 lbs. Jr wanted to like the tatas but couldn't get up fully for this. Covered BJ was ehhh an attempt. YMMV but I won't repeat.
Had someone knock on the door about 10 minutes into it.
I left and went to see Jenn and had a much more fun time.
-
01-27-24 14:49 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 155The only AA I have seen so far that is decent.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/499982129965
Pics are accurate. Nice lady a good time was had by both parties.
Lacey has been reviewed.
I saw her one time she has ankle jewelry from a visit to the grey bar inn. Little bigger than pics indicate. YMMV I won't repeat with Lacey.
-
01-27-24 14:17 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 504Poet
Wish Poet were back but I have seen no evidence so far? As for "mouth of the south," more than one advertised like that over the years. I dreamt Lacey, Poet's understudy years ago and she was good when she was w Poet, but I donno now?
.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 11:56 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 90Poet
Are you saying the Poet is back? If so, I'm sure a number of us would be interested.
Originally Posted by Tireman456
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 08:50 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 1206My attorney friend will be interested to learn how you know my IP address.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 21:55 #11006Regular Member

Posts: 19Lacey
Lacey is the protege of the poet she was in Greer Spartanburg for a long time then took a break now she's back selling poetry again.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 19:29 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 318AA's on WH and this other girl
I was kind of in a mood for an AA and noticed there was a bunch of them posting who ended up being on WH. Like this one. Some of those pics look real nice, sumo search found ads back to 2019. That's an awfully low entrance fee. So I got paranoid and passed on all of them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/521150647021
Spoke to this one, couldn't find any reviews with that name, just the mouth of the south Lacey. Sumo search found ads about a week ago with the same pics but the name Alexis.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/376918592663
Might TOFTT another day on that, not sure yet.
-
01-26-24 13:32 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 277Yep. Never ever. Unless of course you have no regards for yourself.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 12:57 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 323Never I. D.
Quite a few years ago there was a lady in an up-scale community of New Jersey running a bordello out of her house. She eventually got busted and the police had her continue to book clients for a couple of days so that they could bust the johns as they arrived. She was promised reduced charges in return. As I mentioned in an earlier post, you might be young and single with no responsibilities now, but six months down the road you might be in a happy relationship when a detective comes to your door looking for information. Explain to your significant other why you were visiting prostitutes.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 10:48 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 1189Not with your IP address.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





