Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 774 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13628
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonVrh  [View Original Post]
    FYI. This one got picked up by LEO recently. She is sporting a nice GPS tracker ankle bracelet. Be careful out there.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149107748

    And.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3148064267
    I was always a bit leery of her ads. Can she just have one damn photo without her tongue out?

  2. #13627

    March visit

    Trying to plan ahead for my future trip in March. Looks like there are quite a few attractive ladies on tryst, listcrawler, stg etc. Going to ask for a recommendation on which is the sluttiest and offers bare services. I like them fit and / or petite. Race is no issue. I'll continue to read up and research until my trip but if anyone has any good suggestions I'd appreciate any info willing to be shared. I'll be staying downtown by the stadiums but definitely need a lady that has incall.

  3. #13626

    PSA. Tayyeee

    FYI. This one got picked up by LEO recently. She is sporting a nice GPS tracker ankle bracelet. Be careful out there.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149107748

    And.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3148064267

  4. #13625

    Here is contact info you are looking for

    You are so welcome! Enjoy. 😉. https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    There's a few Destinys out there. Do you have a link or contact info?

  5. #13624
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    "No sailing the Mediterranean". Eh?
    I took that to mean no touring the Greek Isles. Aka no anal.

  6. #13623
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Saw Heather Slayinem the other day based on Roman's reviews / posts Thanks Roman, I owe you one.

    Like he stated, "She's early 40's and I think she has a feminine body with curves in the right places, though I wouldn't call her "thick. Open minded, not a clock watcher, wants to please, rather sensual when we got down to business, knows how to ride, and seemed genuinely appreciative of the help. ".

    Not new, stepped away a few years ago, glad she returned.

    No sailing the Mediterranean, covered cfs, total GFE, adorable face, dedicated to you having a fun / good time. Be a gentleman, treat her like the classy lady she is, and she will teach you what GFE is all about. Not a spinner, but has the attitude / performance everyone is looking for. I think she is a trained "hair stylist", may be able to get your hair and "horns" trimmed at the same time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88
    "No sailing the Mediterranean". Eh?

  7. #13622
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/katelillian

    Wow, pics look amazing. But man, that price. She must have clients here to make the trip. I wonder who these people are. Anyone know anything about her? TGTBT?
    Photo shoots like this always look sus to me, perhaps AI generated for all I know.

  8. #13621

    Lady koala or over

    Saw this one the other day in st charles pics 100% accurate easy to schedule probably one of the sexiest females on here right now. Petite frame w huge natural tits pretty pussy with no smell. Great BBBJ missionary and doggie to finish will def repeat again. I can see this girl getting freakier and freakier the more she gets comfortable with you 250 hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164064299

  9. #13620
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Wow. There's a huge difference between paying an agency to advertise, schedule and take care of rooms / transportation, and just giving all your money to a dude who controls all aspects of your life and won't let you leave if you want to.
    Have you ever seen any of the angels? Trust me they def talk down about their white "pimp" who does all the scheduling.

  10. #13619
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I think you listed the wrong ad link dude?
    Nope pretty sure he didn't LOL I have seen Cass at the grocery store before after seeing her ads for so many years I was shocked by how rough she looked.

  11. #13618

    Seen her several times

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully someone will TOFTT and see how she is nowadays. As concerning as it is to read these negative reports they are over a year old, so who knows how her service is nowadays.

    I talked to her earlier this week and she quoted me 200 hhr. Open to a lot of kinky things which I'm interested in. Flat out offered bbcip for 75 more. No thanks on that but her other services are tempting. If anyone takes the plunge please post here or PM me.
    I have seen her serveral times last few months. Never a problem. She always provided what I wanted and enjoyed it. She does lot of fetishes I'm cool with. Love her squirting abilities. BJ on point. Pussy wet and warm.

    I never paid more than 160 hh so she will negotiate. Hope this helps.

  12. #13617

    Kate Lillian

    https://tryst.link/escort/katelillian

    Wow, pics look amazing. But man, that price. She must have clients here to make the trip. I wonder who these people are. Anyone know anything about her? TGTBT?

  13. #13616

    Lucy / Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I also had a bad experience with her a few years back. Just as we were getting started, which was on her couch since she said she doesn't allow clients in her bedroom, someone started pounding on the door. She had to step out to talk to them then came back and they started pounding on the door again. I quickly gathered my stuff, threw $50 on the table and walked out. She was pissed, but I wasn't staying around to get scammed or worse.
    Hopefully someone will TOFTT and see how she is nowadays. As concerning as it is to read these negative reports they are over a year old, so who knows how her service is nowadays.

    I talked to her earlier this week and she quoted me 200 hhr. Open to a lot of kinky things which I'm interested in. Flat out offered bbcip for 75 more. No thanks on that but her other services are tempting. If anyone takes the plunge please post here or PM me.

  14. #13615
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiftar  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/847731014729

    Any intel on this one? Not sure why but I am digging what I see. I normally play with Cass or someone else on the IL side but she caught my eye today.
    I think you listed the wrong ad link dude?

  15. #13614
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/847731014729

    Any intel on this one? Not sure why but I am digging what I see. I normally play with Cass or someone else on the IL side but she caught my eye today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape