Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 17696
-
01-27-24 04:53 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 103Seen her several times
I have seen her serveral times last few months. Never a problem. She always provided what I wanted and enjoyed it. She does lot of fetishes I'm cool with. Love her squirting abilities. BJ on point. Pussy wet and warm.
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
I never paid more than 160 hh so she will negotiate. Hope this helps.
-
01-27-24 02:11 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 59Kate Lillian
https://tryst.link/escort/katelillian
Wow, pics look amazing. But man, that price. She must have clients here to make the trip. I wonder who these people are. Anyone know anything about her? TGTBT?
-
01-27-24 00:00 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 59Lucy / Ash
Hopefully someone will TOFTT and see how she is nowadays. As concerning as it is to read these negative reports they are over a year old, so who knows how her service is nowadays.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
I talked to her earlier this week and she quoted me 200 hhr. Open to a lot of kinky things which I'm interested in. Flat out offered bbcip for 75 more. No thanks on that but her other services are tempting. If anyone takes the plunge please post here or PM me.
-
01-26-24 20:02 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 418I think you listed the wrong ad link dude?
Originally Posted by Jiftar
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 16:44 #13597Regular Member

Posts: 7https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/847731014729
Any intel on this one? Not sure why but I am digging what I see. I normally play with Cass or someone else on the IL side but she caught my eye today.
-
01-26-24 10:12 #13596Senior Member

Posts: 279Man, this is why I love this forum. I was about to ask about this one as I've been curious for a while but always looked TGTBT. $300 for a qv, WTF!
Originally Posted by BlueFox5
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 10:03 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 1744Angels RIP
As a group the Angels are no more. There is word that one or two of the girls are still advertising. Read the fourms.
Originally Posted by LukeStevens
[View Original Post]
The Vixens are no more as well. Zina, Diana, and Scarlett were independent before and are again.
-
01-26-24 08:47 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 94Destiny
There's a few Destinys out there. Do you have a link or contact info?
Originally Posted by StudNextDoor
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 05:10 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 244Heather Slayinem
Saw Heather Slayinem the other day based on Roman's reviews / posts Thanks Roman, I owe you one.
Like he stated, "She's early 40's and I think she has a feminine body with curves in the right places, though I wouldn't call her "thick. Open minded, not a clock watcher, wants to please, rather sensual when we got down to business, knows how to ride, and seemed genuinely appreciative of the help. ".
Not new, stepped away a few years ago, glad she returned.
No sailing the Mediterranean, covered cfs, total GFE, adorable face, dedicated to you having a fun / good time. Be a gentleman, treat her like the classy lady she is, and she will teach you what GFE is all about. Not a spinner, but has the attitude / performance everyone is looking for. I think she is a trained "hair stylist", may be able to get your hair and "horns" trimmed at the same time.
https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88
-
01-25-24 22:40 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 52Destiny
She reached out to me today on that number. Said she'd been out of the industry for a bit but is getting back in. I myself had been out of it for a few months recently so I hadn't realized. I didn't recognize the number so I asked for a very specific verification photo, which she was able to provide. The description of your recent experience with her sounds like the Destiny I know. For those of you who haven't seen her, she is worth every penny!
Originally Posted by RainMaker18
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 21:46 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 308Sorry, pal. Best we can do in this town is big gals with bellies and fupas who haven't taken care of themselves, or too-scrawny girls with open sores and missing teeth.
Originally Posted by LukeStevens
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 19:27 #13590Senior Member

Posts: 105Hunting a Unicorn
Hello Mongers, Do any of You out there know of a provider that is some what attractive, with a nice figure that has the natural ability to really clamp down on your third member. I don't mean just a little bit of a clamp, but clamp down like a machinist vise. I have only meant one provider in all my years in the Hobby. Meet her in Phoenix years ago. She was from Denver. Super attractive with extra ordinary Vagina Muscles. What an experience. And help much appreciated. Thanks. LS.
-
01-25-24 19:23 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 105Angel's
I get over to St. Louis now and then. Question for You all. Is Angel's still in operation. Tried reaching them. But no luck. Thanks. LS.
-
01-25-24 13:44 #13588Senior Member

Posts: 48Destiny——wow better than ever.
I had read so many positive reviews on TER, here and a couple other places about Destiny and OMG, they were so right. ! I walked in and she was looking hot as hell, her body is banging. She gave me a big passionate kiss and hug, then off to the bedroom we went, so seductive, beautiful amazing out outfit that shows off her body. She undressed me, had me lay on the bed, gave me a deep passionate kiss, slowly moved her way down to my favorite friend, the big head, and OMG slow and sensual, staring into my eyes, it was amazing. I was so ready for the main event, so she wrapped me up, climbed on top, like long lost lovers. It was 300 for hh, or 350, I went for the hour and gave her a nice tip. Her new number is 6363471431, if you don't want to pay for TER like I do. Please pm me for more info.
Rainmaker.
-
01-25-24 12:45 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 254Wow. There's a huge difference between paying an agency to advertise, schedule and take care of rooms / transportation, and just giving all your money to a dude who controls all aspects of your life and won't let you leave if you want to.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




