Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 551 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 8263
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5953

    Monday and Tuesday days

    Will be in town Monday and Tuesday off in afternoons, which is better on Mon and Tues, Pandoras or Kittens?

  2. #5952
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    She sucked the cum out of my cock last night and swallowed.
    Is the big one that walks past in the black thong Monse?? I can't but think of these women 10 years into the future. A flaw in my brain. Haha.

    I'll be on younger pastures then. Hehe.

  3. #5951
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    Her instagram is slumpluxe.
    She sucked the cum out of my cock last night and swallowed.

  4. #5950
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Any recommended clubs or ones to not bother with?
    You no read English?

    There 5 clubs. You read website. It clear. Ok? Ok.

  5. #5949

    Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by Lechatte05  [View Original Post]
    I remember a Lux / Luxe pre-pandemic (think peak Nova / Morgan era) that was at Pandoras for a solid few months. Thin, either blonde or brunette, southern accent. Lots of fun. Saw the same name pop up this week on the lineup in their Instagram story. Anyone happen to catch if this might be the same person?
    That lux went to DT Deja Vu by pike place was there few years ago not sure about now.

  6. #5948

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    3 for 100 in VIP areas. No need for a room if uou are not getting extras.
    Any recommended clubs or ones to not bother with?

  7. #5947

    Slow Friday Not-So-Happy hour. Pandora's

    Jade, April, Madison, Dynasty, and Cherry. Wanted to reconnect with Jade since I haven't seen her in a while but she left. I wondered about April but didn't remember any reports. Marking this as a win for the wallet.

  8. #5946

    Topshelf became L'am and then became "Alchemy" and is now "Luxe"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lechatte05  [View Original Post]
    I remember a Lux / Luxe pre-pandemic (think peak Nova / Morgan era) that was at Pandoras for a solid few months. Thin, either blonde or brunette, southern accent. Lots of fun. Saw the same name pop up this week on the lineup in their Instagram story. Anyone happen to catch if this might be the same person?
    Her instagram is slumpluxe.

  9. #5945

    Luxe at Pandoras

    I remember a Lux / Luxe pre-pandemic (think peak Nova / Morgan era) that was at Pandoras for a solid few months. Thin, either blonde or brunette, southern accent. Lots of fun. Saw the same name pop up this week on the lineup in their Instagram story. Anyone happen to catch if this might be the same person?

  10. #5944
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maylana a couple fridays ago. Big juicy ass. BBBJCIM.
    Haha She got fat. Had baby.

  11. #5943
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maylana a couple fridays ago. Big juicy ass. BBBJCIM.
    Does maylana have any socials?

  12. #5942
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    I saw Maylana a couple fridays ago. Big juicy ass. BBBJCIM.

  13. #5941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyFresh082  [View Original Post]
    I felt like I passed an a initiation as I finished pumping my load in her dirty talking mouth LOL where do I pick up my members card? LOL.
    Congrats. It only get better. Pump a load in her pussy next time.

  14. #5940
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyFresh082  [View Original Post]
    I felt like I passed an a initiation as I finished pumping my load in her dirty talking mouth LOL where do I pick up my members card? LOL.
    The club membership is vast, I would imagine she has someone Lisa Sparxxx's body count beat by a wide margin.

  15. #5939
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    She blew me today as well.
    She was a busy woman. I fired off a huge messy load in her, it ran out of her and all over the carpet. There was a dude sitting on the bench seat right next to the booth, she said he was her next customer he must of heard everything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape