Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 550 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 8246
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5936
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the club.
    I felt like I passed an a initiation as I finished pumping my load in her dirty talking mouth LOL where do I pick up my members card? LOL.

  2. #5935

    Prices

    Flying into town on business. Will be there over a weekend. Will probably hit up a strip club or two. What's the going prices for cover, dances, and VIP room? Not really looking for extras, just a bit of hand roaming and touching.

  3. #5934
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Today I Eat Dick

    Today I go to Dick Drive In. 19 cent hamburger.

    I go see Monse. She suck wang. Talk dirty. I cum in mouth. I miss some and hit cheek. Hahahaha.

    Wild wang today.

    She good woman. Very Good. Very nice. You go see. Ok? Ok.

  4. #5933
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I think she is Latina. I see her on instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/princessxxrated/

    Is this her?
    Princess at Kittens is a complete rob. Bait & switch.

  5. #5932

    New talent

    This city needs some new talent.

  6. #5931
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyFresh082  [View Original Post]
    Was able to go to Pandoras during the day on Sunday for the first time. After an ok lapdance from a girl named Sativa and an amazing one from Sunny, she pretty much let me touch everywhere and also let me suck on those nice titties. She almost got me to get a VIP with her but she quoted way too high of price, so I passed. I went back to my seat and after a short while I was approached by an older latina, after she introduced herself I was kinda star-struck, after lurking here for sometime I finally met Monse LOL not quite the looker but she was hella chill and got right to point, was able to drop a load in her mouth with a BBBJ in the VIP room zipped up and went home satisfied. Thanks guys for all the great reviews!
    Welcome to the club.

  7. #5930

    Monse

    Monse was on point today. 30 minutes non stop. Came inside her.

  8. #5929

    Monse

    Was able to go to Pandoras during the day on Sunday for the first time. After an ok lapdance from a girl named Sativa and an amazing one from Sunny, she pretty much let me touch everywhere and also let me suck on those nice titties. She almost got me to get a VIP with her but she quoted way too high of price, so I passed. I went back to my seat and after a short while I was approached by an older latina, after she introduced herself I was kinda star-struck, after lurking here for sometime I finally met Monse LOL not quite the looker but she was hella chill and got right to point, was able to drop a load in her mouth with a BBBJ in the VIP room zipped up and went home satisfied. Thanks guys for all the great reviews!

  9. #5928
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    She told me 1 k, 30 minutes. I almost went for it. Just to check it off my thinking with my dick bucket list.
    I get it!! Boy for 1 k was it BBFS at least? Haha.

  10. #5927
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    She's got GPS written all over her!! But nice anyway. You won't get far in the room. Although they all have a price. Hehe.
    She told me 1 k, 30 minutes. I almost went for it. Just to check it off my thinking with my dick bucket list.

  11. #5926
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    She is hot. He ass reminds me of StacyCox. I would love to bend her over the couch in the VIP.
    She's got GPS written all over her!! But nice anyway. You won't get far in the room. Although they all have a price. Hehe.

  12. #5925
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Just got BBBJ BBFS from Visa at Sugars.

    She is white trashy. 300.
    Hahah. I knew she looked familiar! She (don't they all) gets around!

    I've not met her, but your description is accurate. Texted her, seemed nice actually.

    We're all sharing.

    Glad you had some raw relief.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-02100f55f736

  13. #5924
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Just got BBBJ BBFS from Visa at Sugars.

    She is white trashy. 300.
    Hahah. I knew she looked familiar! She (don't they all) gets around!

    I've not met her, but your description is accurate. Texted her, seemed nice actually.

    We're all sharing.

    Glad you had some raw relief.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-02100f55f736

  14. #5923
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Just got BBBJ BBFS from Visa at Sugars.

    She is white trashy. 300.
    White trashy? I'm shocked! LOL.

  15. #5922

    Visa

    Just got BBBJ BBFS from Visa at Sugars.

    She is white trashy. 300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape