Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5161
-
01-26-24 10:47 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 303She was reliable
It has been awhile, she's older, has done porn in the past, if I recall correctly. Hopefully still has a good attitude.
Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe
[View Original Post]
Let us know if you see her!
-
01-26-24 05:36 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks but was actually referring to this one.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jen-esco...chester-963340
Originally Posted by NewGuyBill
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 23:16 #4004Senior Member

Posts: 111Jenn
I know one Jenn.
Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 18:49 #4003Senior Member

Posts: 43If you go back to one page or so on this thread, I have posted about her, she has her phone on call with that boyfriend, she has changed her name numerous times, she was Ariya, Winter, Summer, Chloe, she has many alias.
Originally Posted by NhCowboy
[View Original Post]
She was great at one point, but she met that boyfriend and pretty much uses that as an excuse to rob people.
For all those who plan on skimming the waters Please avoid this provider at all costs; You will lose money; Not sure if her Boyfriend is armed, but my last interaction the asshole was apparently going to get his gun.
Again. Please avoid this provider at all costs. She is bad news.
-
01-22-24 14:11 #4002Regular Member

Posts: 10Safe
Saw her a few weeks back, cardate because it was before she had a spot, but she was safe. I TOFTT but completely forgot to post. Not bad but not great. Clean, cim to spit.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 07:39 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 46Any intel on this one?
Planning to toftt. Before I do I was hoping someone had any helpful insight. Hoping she's at least safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/097841033803
-
01-22-24 05:25 #4000Regular Member

Posts: 6Ripoff report -Beware Ari on STG
Met at her hotel and as soon as she takes the donation her boyfriend walks in and starts screaming. She takes off with my money and I just leave because I don't need any trouble. I also saw a similar post in the Nashua group, so she's a repeat offender.
Stay away. Her ad is https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...2/372602664895.
-
01-19-24 08:47 #3999Senior Member

Posts: 78Jenn 7055
Anyone seen her recently? I know she's still around with a different # but haven't seen any recent reports but with so many Jenn's maybe I missed one.
-
01-18-24 17:42 #3998He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606I'll guess
This being Manch I'm going to say it's the Eastern Ave set up, doubt there's a girl there that's actually 27 and 180 is way too high.
Originally Posted by Dgnrt
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 17:03 #3997Senior Member

Posts: 252Completely useless info.
Originally Posted by Paddy28
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 09:37 #3996Senior Member

Posts: 103Amp
Called area AMP number sent me to location off 93 condo complex girl was nice paid $180 got a decent massage in her condo room very clean girl was about a 6/10 looks said she was 27 small tits but ok CBJ, cfs and many postions was in and out of there in 45 min just ok not a repeat for me.
-
01-17-24 12:55 #3995Senior Member

Posts: 281Love them Hugh
Does she bareback? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 12:50 #3994Senior Member

Posts: 110Check out Ava
I have been in Ava many times. Young, easy setup, petite tight body, almost too tight! Very pleasant to talk to and always seems like she really enjoys sex. I love seeing her!
Originally Posted by Nkgp13
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...i/618647641244
-
01-17-24 02:49 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 145404: Ad not found.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 08:54 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 71Sweet and juicy









Reply With Quote






