LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 344 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4002

    Safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Planning to toftt. Before I do I was hoping someone had any helpful insight. Hoping she's at least safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/097841033803
    Saw her a few weeks back, cardate because it was before she had a spot, but she was safe. I TOFTT but completely forgot to post. Not bad but not great. Clean, cim to spit.

  2. #4001

    Any intel on this one?

    Planning to toftt. Before I do I was hoping someone had any helpful insight. Hoping she's at least safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/097841033803

  3. #4000

    Ripoff report -Beware Ari on STG

    Met at her hotel and as soon as she takes the donation her boyfriend walks in and starts screaming. She takes off with my money and I just leave because I don't need any trouble. I also saw a similar post in the Nashua group, so she's a repeat offender.

    Stay away. Her ad is https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...2/372602664895.

  4. #3999

    Jenn 7055

    Anyone seen her recently? I know she's still around with a different # but haven't seen any recent reports but with so many Jenn's maybe I missed one.

  5. #3998
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    I'll guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgnrt  [View Original Post]
    Completely useless info.
    This being Manch I'm going to say it's the Eastern Ave set up, doubt there's a girl there that's actually 27 and 180 is way too high.

  6. #3997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy28  [View Original Post]
    Called area AMP number sent me to location off 93 condo complex girl was nice paid $180 got a decent massage in her condo room very clean girl was about a 6/10 looks said she was 27 small tits but ok CBJ, cfs and many postions was in and out of there in 45 min just ok not a repeat for me.
    Completely useless info.

  7. #3996

    Amp

    Called area AMP number sent me to location off 93 condo complex girl was nice paid $180 got a decent massage in her condo room very clean girl was about a 6/10 looks said she was 27 small tits but ok CBJ, cfs and many postions was in and out of there in 45 min just ok not a repeat for me.

  8. #3995

    Love them Hugh

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...0/127910765620

    Pros:

    Good head skills.

    Huge tits if that's your thing.

    Cons:

    Location is a boarding house and has tons of cameras.

    Her apartment is 1 room and is kinda gross.

    Would only repeat for head.
    Does she bareback? What was the damage?

  9. #3994

    Check out Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Nkgp13  [View Original Post]
    Haven't really posted before. Never needed to because I used to only go to BTT or MAA in Boston. Now that those aren't options, I find myself looking around locally.

    Most girls here on STG or escortmonkey are either fake, disgusting, or just miserable at what they do.

    I hit up two random chicks and one led me to a location so sketch I just turned around. The other, Ella, who is reviewed here, was so fat and ugly that I literally didn't say a word to her and just walked away.

    FYI, there are two girls on escortmonkey with great pics: Sarah and Jen (Jennifer). Both will talk you through setting an appointment but then will ask for a deposit to see them at an incall. So of course, I didn't partake.

    So there it is. As a show of good faith I just literally shared everything I know about this area..
    I have been in Ava many times. Young, easy setup, petite tight body, almost too tight! Very pleasant to talk to and always seems like she really enjoys sex. I love seeing her!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...i/618647641244

  10. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    404: Ad not found.

  11. #3992

  12. #3991

    Southern redbone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...0/127910765620

    Pros:

    Good head skills.

    Huge tits if that's your thing.

    Cons:

    Location is a boarding house and has tons of cameras.

    Her apartment is 1 room and is kinda gross.

    Would only repeat for head.

  13. #3990

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Stay far away. Been around for ever.

  14. #3989

    Reviewed


  15. #3988
    You nailed it. Posting multiple times makes her look desperate. Stephanie does the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    She raised her rates a while back and actually reduced the amount of STG posts she was making and then all of a sudden they've come back with a vengeance I assume that her game plan of jacking her rates up isn't working out and she's desperate for more business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape