The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 552 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5946

    Topshelf became L'am and then became "Alchemy" and is now "Luxe"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lechatte05  [View Original Post]
    I remember a Lux / Luxe pre-pandemic (think peak Nova / Morgan era) that was at Pandoras for a solid few months. Thin, either blonde or brunette, southern accent. Lots of fun. Saw the same name pop up this week on the lineup in their Instagram story. Anyone happen to catch if this might be the same person?
    Her instagram is slumpluxe.

  2. #5945

    Luxe at Pandoras

    I remember a Lux / Luxe pre-pandemic (think peak Nova / Morgan era) that was at Pandoras for a solid few months. Thin, either blonde or brunette, southern accent. Lots of fun. Saw the same name pop up this week on the lineup in their Instagram story. Anyone happen to catch if this might be the same person?

  3. #5944
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maylana a couple fridays ago. Big juicy ass. BBBJCIM.
    Haha She got fat. Had baby.

  4. #5943
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maylana a couple fridays ago. Big juicy ass. BBBJCIM.
    Does maylana have any socials?

  5. #5942
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Maylana and Lani. Both will provide everything you're looking for. Maylana is the naughtier of the two.
    I saw Maylana a couple fridays ago. Big juicy ass. BBBJCIM.

  6. #5941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyFresh082  [View Original Post]
    I felt like I passed an a initiation as I finished pumping my load in her dirty talking mouth LOL where do I pick up my members card? LOL.
    Congrats. It only get better. Pump a load in her pussy next time.

  7. #5940
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyFresh082  [View Original Post]
    I felt like I passed an a initiation as I finished pumping my load in her dirty talking mouth LOL where do I pick up my members card? LOL.
    The club membership is vast, I would imagine she has someone Lisa Sparxxx's body count beat by a wide margin.

  8. #5939
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    She blew me today as well.
    She was a busy woman. I fired off a huge messy load in her, it ran out of her and all over the carpet. There was a dude sitting on the bench seat right next to the booth, she said he was her next customer he must of heard everything.

  9. #5938
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Today I go to Dick Drive In. 19 cent hamburger.

    I go see Monse. She suck wang. Talk dirty. I cum in mouth. I miss some and hit cheek. Hahahaha.

    Wild wang today.

    She good woman. Very Good. Very nice. You go see. Ok? Ok.
    She blew me today as well.

  10. #5937
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Flying into town on business. Will be there over a weekend. Will probably hit up a strip club or two. What's the going prices for cover, dances, and VIP room? Not really looking for extras, just a bit of hand roaming and touching.
    3 for 100 in VIP areas. No need for a room if uou are not getting extras.

  11. #5936
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the club.
    I felt like I passed an a initiation as I finished pumping my load in her dirty talking mouth LOL where do I pick up my members card? LOL.

  12. #5935

    Prices

    Flying into town on business. Will be there over a weekend. Will probably hit up a strip club or two. What's the going prices for cover, dances, and VIP room? Not really looking for extras, just a bit of hand roaming and touching.

  13. #5934
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Today I Eat Dick

    Today I go to Dick Drive In. 19 cent hamburger.

    I go see Monse. She suck wang. Talk dirty. I cum in mouth. I miss some and hit cheek. Hahahaha.

    Wild wang today.

    She good woman. Very Good. Very nice. You go see. Ok? Ok.

  14. #5933
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I think she is Latina. I see her on instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/princessxxrated/

    Is this her?
    Princess at Kittens is a complete rob. Bait & switch.

  15. #5932

    New talent

    This city needs some new talent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape