Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 917 1417 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31084

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Chloe the UTR or heard from her recently? I can't get a reply.

    Thanks.
    I heard from her the other day. She said she was in WVA selling her home and should be back in a few days.

  2. #31083

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/491841326750

    https://callescort.org/206-794-2419

    Ripoff alert! Staying at hotel near Willow Lawn. 140 qv but tells me during deed it's only for CBJ which was total bs and she knew it. Like an idiot I gave her cash upfront. She and her sister staying together. Both are fat, the sister is fugly. Her pics are HEAVILY filtered and she has a gut. Not worth the 140 let alone 200. Would NOT recommend.
    I saw her a few months ago as well it was 150 for the qv but got the whole shabang at that time, but she was a real ***** then too. Also would not recommend LOL.

  3. #31082

    Miley Rose

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/491841326750

    https://callescort.org/206-794-2419

    Ripoff alert! Staying at hotel near Willow Lawn. 140 qv but tells me during deed it's only for CBJ which was total bs and she knew it. Like an idiot I gave her cash upfront. She and her sister staying together. Both are fat, the sister is fugly. Her pics are HEAVILY filtered and she has a gut. Not worth the 140 let alone 200. Would NOT recommend.

  4. #31081

    Preach brotha

    Quote Originally Posted by SettleDown  [View Original Post]
    Fellows I know everyone has heard this before, but Stop Paying These Outrageous Prices For Pussy, the things some of these girls say for pussy or a blow job is crazy, its not like we want to own it, we're just renting for a little while, and its not just like they're fucking just you, they're fucking and sucking all of us, so fellows I know the game is exciting, but have a little control. Be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.
    I agree, it's no reason a chic that looks like Dumbledore should be asking 150-200 for a qv an on top of it all the service is horrible and they're staying in a crackhead motel. The shit need to be reset but as long as you have these guys that don't realize that you have what they want (I. E money) so we can dictate how they charge. One more thing stop paying them up front, 9 times out of 10 you will get shitty services or robbed if you pay up front.

  5. #31080
    Quote Originally Posted by SettleDown  [View Original Post]
    Fellows I know everyone has heard this before, but Stop Paying These Outrageous Prices For Pussy, the things some of these girls say for pussy or a blow job is crazy, its not like we want to own it, we're just renting for a little while, and its not just like they're fucking just you, they're fucking and sucking all of us, so fellows I know the game is exciting, but have a little control. Be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.
    Amen to that!

    Please post this again in a month just as a reminder for us because these chicks are getting crazy with soliciting through text message selling content, webcams, and any other way to get us mongers to give them money for less effort. Don't fall for this trap; 75% of these chicks are halfway homeless, living day by day, and have some form of monkey issues that we're already contributing to (This scene is really bad in RVA).

  6. #31079
    Fellows I know everyone has heard this before, but Stop Paying These Outrageous Prices For Pussy, the things some of these girls say for pussy or a blow job is crazy, its not like we want to own it, we're just renting for a little while, and its not just like they're fucking just you, they're fucking and sucking all of us, so fellows I know the game is exciting, but have a little control. Be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.

  7. #31078
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Chloe the UTR or heard from her recently? I can't get a reply.

    Thanks.
    Nope, I haven't either. I saw her a couple days before the negative report about her and tried to hit her up about a week later with no reply.

    I have haven's number but I'm not interested in her.

  8. #31077

    Chloe

    Has anybody seen Chloe the UTR or heard from her recently? I can't get a reply.

    Thanks.

  9. #31076

    To good to be true

    I reached out, 100 for hhr is to good to be true LOL, and wants a deposit. Total scammer in my opinion. 1st response is asking for your location. Many red flags. Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her today and she did reply after a few hours. Her pics look great and the donations she quoted were good. $ for half and $$ for hour. Massage and more. She said she is off Cox road in Innsbrook which is usually a no go for me. I almost went but would like to get another opinion. Has any one visited with her. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ice-45205.html

  10. #31075

    Stacey on BodyRubs

    Contacted her today and she did reply after a few hours. Her pics look great and the donations she quoted were good. $ for half and $$ for hour. Massage and more. She said she is off Cox road in Innsbrook which is usually a no go for me. I almost went but would like to get another opinion. Has any one visited with her. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ice-45205.html

  11. #31074

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody had a dream with her? She looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/568529073164
    Check out the reviews in Northern Virginia and TER. She's a hard pass for me tho.

  12. #31073

    So sad

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her over the weekend and she responded saying 200 for hhr and asking for candy or boy (not sure the drug slang for that one but that's what they sent) so I didn't risk it for cost and also the need for the candy seemed too strong.
    Wow this is so sad. I remember her from SA. Back then she was slender and seemed healthy. Now she is asking for hard drugs, went pro and street level pro at that. Has gained a lot of weight. I hope she is able to turn her life around.

  13. #31072

    Don't waste your time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/163939073. I saw this one a while back. She checks all the no boxes. Bad attitude, rushed, horrible covered BJ much bigger than pictures leads you to believe and pic probably ten years old which is around 20 provider years.

  14. #31071

    Man

    Quote Originally Posted by OhmLupis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried.

    This one. Have texted her responds quickly and prices seem fair enough. Was wondering if anyone has sampled yet and their thoughts. Or if anyone has a suggestion as to who to try LOL. Lmk happy hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/574861798730
    She looks like she has MS but judging by the pic of a dudes entire fist and wrist inside her that's a hard act to follow. That's hotdogs down the hallway action, LOL.

  15. #31070

    Looking around for someone new

    Has anyone tried.

    This one. Have texted her responds quickly and prices seem fair enough. Was wondering if anyone has sampled yet and their thoughts. Or if anyone has a suggestion as to who to try LOL. Lmk happy hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/574861798730

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape