High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 917 1417 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31084

    Preach brotha

    Quote Originally Posted by SettleDown  [View Original Post]
    Fellows I know everyone has heard this before, but Stop Paying These Outrageous Prices For Pussy, the things some of these girls say for pussy or a blow job is crazy, its not like we want to own it, we're just renting for a little while, and its not just like they're fucking just you, they're fucking and sucking all of us, so fellows I know the game is exciting, but have a little control. Be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.
    I agree, it's no reason a chic that looks like Dumbledore should be asking 150-200 for a qv an on top of it all the service is horrible and they're staying in a crackhead motel. The shit need to be reset but as long as you have these guys that don't realize that you have what they want (I. E money) so we can dictate how they charge. One more thing stop paying them up front, 9 times out of 10 you will get shitty services or robbed if you pay up front.

  2. #31083
    Quote Originally Posted by SettleDown  [View Original Post]
    Fellows I know everyone has heard this before, but Stop Paying These Outrageous Prices For Pussy, the things some of these girls say for pussy or a blow job is crazy, its not like we want to own it, we're just renting for a little while, and its not just like they're fucking just you, they're fucking and sucking all of us, so fellows I know the game is exciting, but have a little control. Be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.
    Amen to that!

    Please post this again in a month just as a reminder for us because these chicks are getting crazy with soliciting through text message selling content, webcams, and any other way to get us mongers to give them money for less effort. Don't fall for this trap; 75% of these chicks are halfway homeless, living day by day, and have some form of monkey issues that we're already contributing to (This scene is really bad in RVA).

  3. #31082
    Fellows I know everyone has heard this before, but Stop Paying These Outrageous Prices For Pussy, the things some of these girls say for pussy or a blow job is crazy, its not like we want to own it, we're just renting for a little while, and its not just like they're fucking just you, they're fucking and sucking all of us, so fellows I know the game is exciting, but have a little control. Be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.

  4. #31081
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Chloe the UTR or heard from her recently? I can't get a reply.

    Thanks.
    Nope, I haven't either. I saw her a couple days before the negative report about her and tried to hit her up about a week later with no reply.

    I have haven's number but I'm not interested in her.

  5. #31080

    Chloe

    Has anybody seen Chloe the UTR or heard from her recently? I can't get a reply.

    Thanks.

  6. #31079

    To good to be true

    I reached out, 100 for hhr is to good to be true LOL, and wants a deposit. Total scammer in my opinion. 1st response is asking for your location. Many red flags. Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her today and she did reply after a few hours. Her pics look great and the donations she quoted were good. $ for half and $$ for hour. Massage and more. She said she is off Cox road in Innsbrook which is usually a no go for me. I almost went but would like to get another opinion. Has any one visited with her. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ice-45205.html

  7. #31078

    Stacey on BodyRubs

    Contacted her today and she did reply after a few hours. Her pics look great and the donations she quoted were good. $ for half and $$ for hour. Massage and more. She said she is off Cox road in Innsbrook which is usually a no go for me. I almost went but would like to get another opinion. Has any one visited with her. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ice-45205.html

  8. #31077

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody had a dream with her? She looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/568529073164
    Check out the reviews in Northern Virginia and TER. She's a hard pass for me tho.

  9. #31076

    So sad

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her over the weekend and she responded saying 200 for hhr and asking for candy or boy (not sure the drug slang for that one but that's what they sent) so I didn't risk it for cost and also the need for the candy seemed too strong.
    Wow this is so sad. I remember her from SA. Back then she was slender and seemed healthy. Now she is asking for hard drugs, went pro and street level pro at that. Has gained a lot of weight. I hope she is able to turn her life around.

  10. #31075

    Don't waste your time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/163939073. I saw this one a while back. She checks all the no boxes. Bad attitude, rushed, horrible covered BJ much bigger than pictures leads you to believe and pic probably ten years old which is around 20 provider years.

  11. #31074

    Man

    Quote Originally Posted by OhmLupis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried.

    This one. Have texted her responds quickly and prices seem fair enough. Was wondering if anyone has sampled yet and their thoughts. Or if anyone has a suggestion as to who to try LOL. Lmk happy hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/574861798730
    She looks like she has MS but judging by the pic of a dudes entire fist and wrist inside her that's a hard act to follow. That's hotdogs down the hallway action, LOL.

  12. #31073

    Looking around for someone new

    Has anyone tried.

    This one. Have texted her responds quickly and prices seem fair enough. Was wondering if anyone has sampled yet and their thoughts. Or if anyone has a suggestion as to who to try LOL. Lmk happy hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/574861798730

  13. #31072

    Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    Boy is usually code for heroin. But sometimes when boy is used with a color then it's Xanax.
    Boy was crack when I was coming up. Girl was powder. Both derived from cocaine.

  14. #31071
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her over the weekend and she responded saying 200 for hhr and asking for candy or boy (not sure the drug slang for that one but that's what they sent) so I didn't risk it for cost and also the need for the candy seemed too strong.
    Boy is usually code for heroin. But sometimes when boy is used with a color then it's Xanax.

  15. #31070

    German Freak

    Have anybody had a dream with her? She looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/568529073164

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape