Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1744
-
01-29-24 22:02 #454Regular Member

Posts: 15What is her porn name? Thinking of hitting her up but like to see some video if it's available.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 16:48 #453Senior Member

Posts: 256Recos for white BBFS SBs
Ill be in town for a week in May.
Managed to get banned from SA so was hoping someone would be able share some digits and general info so I can try the waters on some reliable gals.
Been doing this close to a decade, so not dumb enough to tell them how I got their number. I usually say we chatted when I was last supposed to visit but that trip got cancelled.
-
01-28-24 13:20 #452Senior Member

Posts: 2938I am open to all as long as they are slim or petite, just don't like fatties.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 19:30 #451Senior Member

Posts: 87What are you looking for? Young? Old? Latina? White?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 13:54 #450Senior Member

Posts: 2938Heading to Phoenix Feb 7-9th
Along with partying at the WMO I am hoping to find a AZ Hottie to have some fun with. Can anyone help a senior member out? Of course I am sending messages on SA but we all know the work it takes to find a gem.
-
01-24-24 17:55 #449Senior Member

Posts: 359Another Porn Star
She did some stuff with Lethal Hardcore and other places, but hasn't filmed since 2017. Via txt she quoted me 400-700 and agreed to 400. I have her socials and she seems scattered but fun. Looks a little rough without makeup. Any reports??
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-3bc70d63c4e2 = Kbaby143.
-
01-24-24 16:12 #448Senior Member

Posts: 359We exchanged numbers on the site, but after a text or two, our convo died.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 23:11 #447Senior Member

Posts: 39Lf trade
Looking to trade contact info of girls I've reviewed and have been reviewed for girls who haven't been reviewed on here. Must be young less then 30 not fat obviously beautiful face / cute face and BBFS cip. I have contacts of a few of girls that were reviewed on here and 1 not reviewed all BBFS cip when I saw them.
-
01-21-24 20:39 #446Senior Member

Posts: 359Yep. That's what they are asking. But everything is negotiable.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 19:50 #445Senior Member

Posts: 145Ppm range?
Greetings fellow mongers! Will be visiting phx in a couple weeks and curious what typical ppm is in the area? Had a couple numbers saved from last year and they are asking for 6 $-1 k which sounds ridiculous. Granted chicago seems to have gotten also expensive but not like this. Any data points here or thru PM will be much appreciated!
-
01-20-24 18:09 #444Senior Member

Posts: 50GPS or about right
I'd be careful with this one. Google image shows two of her images coming from an Instagram account for "Clara". I also did a Yandex image search and didn't find anything. It's hard to say on this one. Play along for a while and see if she tries to scam you.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 14:51 #443Senior Member

Posts: 359GPS or about right?
Very cute but wants at LEAST 3 zeros.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be - cupcakec.
Thoughts?
-
01-19-24 23:20 #442Senior Member

Posts: 359Nut job. Stay away!
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-c2d8fe51bf5b - MistressTaco.
She messaged me first and her only photos are black-light and taken at a stripclub. Face only no body. I told her that I wasn't interested and then she completely went off on me! LOL.
This is why I stay away from anyone older than 25.
-
01-19-24 23:03 #441Senior Member

Posts: 359Yep! She is fake and wants cashapp before meeting. So, I had a little fun with this faker tonight before a meet-up.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 00:08 #440Senior Member

Posts: 77Up to $$ $$ which is my max.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






