Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1736
-
01-11-24 22:41 #431Regular Member

Posts: 5[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
01-11-24 22:17 #430Senior Member

Posts: 1880Weird
That's strange because "Edit Post" would be right next to "Reply With Quote".
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
And "Delete Post" should be there when you Edit your post.
Odd it didn't show up for you. Maybe it only shows up if you're using a regular browser and not mobile?
That's my guess, you can try switching it up "Desktop mode" and see if that helps
-
01-11-24 16:35 #429Senior Member

Posts: 50Another fake
Here's another fake to watch out for. The profile photo on this one doesn't show anything on google image search. I asked her / him for a few more pics and got a few. Did more image searches and found that this person is using stolen photos from an Instagram model named Arriana Marie. She / he will try to get you off site quickly and get your personal info.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-c4adddc006d7
User name is Jydisyar.
-
01-10-24 22:18 #428Senior Member

Posts: 114
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
I tried almost right after post and there was no edit button.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 22:04 #427Senior Member

Posts: 1880Edit
You should be able to Edit if you just posted but I believe the "Edit Post" link will be gone after a certain time (not sure how long) after that you'll need to ask Admin to Edit / Delete.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 18:19 #426Senior Member

Posts: 114Help
How do you edit or delete a post?
-
01-10-24 12:29 #425Senior Member

Posts: 114Veronicababes
Hey guys,
So I just got back home from Phoenix. SA in Phoenix is so much better than Seattle. Met and spoked to many girls I know are real and legit. Every girl I talked to with gps was easily talked down to 500. Talked to a few wanting 300 and a bunch asking for 400. I'm probably not going to give you the 411 on all the girls I did see but I will give you a gem I did. The main one I met I'm keeping to myself as I'll be back in Feb and we really clicked. I did see this one and was a great time. She definitely delivered and looked like pics. Only con is she is super shy and introverted. That didn't stop us though from all activities and an awesome time. Damage was 400.
Here's the link, https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-ef4e883a4d66.
-
01-10-24 00:26 #424Senior Member

Posts: 355Outrageous GPS.
This one wants 5-7 k a month including shopping and traveling.
Oh, and she's 28 with a kid and lives in Maricopa.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-d5134d9eb3cf "AsianBabyGirl".
Has anyone met her yet?
-
01-09-24 02:24 #423Senior Member

Posts: 355Let's all string Uncle LEO along and drain all their resources until they give up on stinging members of SA. Set up all our meets our in public places with their fake profiles and then flake!
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 01:36 #422Senior Member

Posts: 355Becareful fellas.
Most of the "women" on SA are using fake photos from other sites. A simple "image search" should help you vet potential SBs. Examples below.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-498988e567e1 "ExcitedSocialite".
-
01-09-24 01:00 #421Senior Member

Posts: 355SA is the new Tinder
I'm not feeling like I should pay 70/ month, even after the 30% discount for a bunch of flakes, fakes, SA bots and catfish anymore.
Anyone else feel the same way?
-
01-08-24 18:57 #420Senior Member

Posts: 355Another online arrangement
I'm going to straight up ignore her About Me section and ask to meet in person. I'm also going to ignore that she wrote about her 32 DDs with photos that don't match.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-5c24c2de1559 "BrittanyRae".
-
01-08-24 18:39 #419Senior Member

Posts: 355She messaged me yesterday. I'll keep everyone updated.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 16:43 #418Senior Member

Posts: 353There was a girl named Savannah that I saw once back in July. I tried to set up another time with her but could never get it scheduled. At one point she asked if I wanted to meet her friend who was "new to this" and texted me a couple of those pics of Diamond. I said sure but that never panned out either (mainly because I was trying to stick to the 300 price point and they both wanted 4). I know Savannah was real so I assumed her friend was too.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 11:44 #417Senior Member

Posts: 50Sketchy SA account
This one has an account that shows as "Monique". She contacted me and we messaged for a bit until she started asking a lot of leading questions. She started asking me what type of services I was willing to pay for during a meet and was very persistent about getting me to talk about sex for money. She played it like she was new to the site and had no idea how anything worked. I have a hard time believing law enforcement is attempting to sting through SA but. This person was really working it. This is another one to watch out for.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a44c45546bbf
Monique.











Reply With Quote





