Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1739
-
01-24-24 17:55 #449Senior Member

Posts: 356Another Porn Star
She did some stuff with Lethal Hardcore and other places, but hasn't filmed since 2017. Via txt she quoted me 400-700 and agreed to 400. I have her socials and she seems scattered but fun. Looks a little rough without makeup. Any reports??
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-3bc70d63c4e2 = Kbaby143.
-
01-24-24 16:12 #448Senior Member

Posts: 356We exchanged numbers on the site, but after a text or two, our convo died.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 23:11 #447Senior Member

Posts: 39Lf trade
Looking to trade contact info of girls I've reviewed and have been reviewed for girls who haven't been reviewed on here. Must be young less then 30 not fat obviously beautiful face / cute face and BBFS cip. I have contacts of a few of girls that were reviewed on here and 1 not reviewed all BBFS cip when I saw them.
-
01-21-24 20:39 #446Senior Member

Posts: 356Yep. That's what they are asking. But everything is negotiable.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 19:50 #445Senior Member

Posts: 145Ppm range?
Greetings fellow mongers! Will be visiting phx in a couple weeks and curious what typical ppm is in the area? Had a couple numbers saved from last year and they are asking for 6 $-1 k which sounds ridiculous. Granted chicago seems to have gotten also expensive but not like this. Any data points here or thru PM will be much appreciated!
-
01-20-24 18:09 #444Senior Member

Posts: 50GPS or about right
I'd be careful with this one. Google image shows two of her images coming from an Instagram account for "Clara". I also did a Yandex image search and didn't find anything. It's hard to say on this one. Play along for a while and see if she tries to scam you.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 14:51 #443Senior Member

Posts: 356GPS or about right?
Very cute but wants at LEAST 3 zeros.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be - cupcakec.
Thoughts?
-
01-19-24 23:20 #442Senior Member

Posts: 356Nut job. Stay away!
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-c2d8fe51bf5b - MistressTaco.
She messaged me first and her only photos are black-light and taken at a stripclub. Face only no body. I told her that I wasn't interested and then she completely went off on me! LOL.
This is why I stay away from anyone older than 25.
-
01-19-24 23:03 #441Senior Member

Posts: 356Yep! She is fake and wants cashapp before meeting. So, I had a little fun with this faker tonight before a meet-up.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 00:08 #440Senior Member

Posts: 77Up to $$ $$ which is my max.
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 21:54 #439Senior Member

Posts: 77Just depends I'm pretty frugal $-.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 21:50 #438Senior Member

Posts: 145If you don't mind me asking what's Danii looking for? She's probably pretty damn expensive.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 18:29 #437Senior Member

Posts: 356Most likely is a fake. They are using a photo of adult film star Ariana Marie. Ariana is 5'4 and 30 yo, but the profile says otherwise.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 17:54 #436Senior Member

Posts: 353I saw this girl for quite a while a couple of years ago, she was a lot of fun, but ripped me off in the end. She did 4 or 5 films and GHS a couple of times. Hasn't been on SA lately.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-7f049f35c067
There was another girl I saw a few years ago who had been in a couple of really low production quality bondage type flic. She was not super hot but she was down for anything. Then there's an AA girl who was offered up on the gangbang thread a month or two ago that I used to see, didn't know she was doing porn at the time.
I have hit up a few other girls over the years from the site who had done some films that I never closed the deal with because of price.
-
01-17-24 16:53 #435Senior Member

Posts: 87How much are these girls charging?
Originally Posted by CflFun352
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






