Thread: Rants, Raves, and Stupid Tinfoil Hat Wearing Conspiracy Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1991
-
01-25-24 17:46 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 347The system
IRS, FBI, DOJ.
Originally Posted by Wisconsing2
[View Original Post]
Do you trust the system?
-
01-25-24 17:12 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 585I prefer to keep politics out of my hobby, so not biting on that one.
Originally Posted by Wisconsing2
[View Original Post]
However, wanted to add that 7 years ago, when I was still married I was stopped for a brake light out. The cop ran the woman with me in the car (sugar relationship situation and we were just out on the town), and guess what, she had a prior prostitution bust, which I did not know about. I told her the cop had no right to demand her I'd as a passenger, but she gave it over anyway, uggh. He could see from the registration that I was married, so the cop pulled me out of the car and asked a bunch of questions away from the girl. I played it very cool and they got nothing incriminating. Literally the next day I'm in my office at work and the receptionist buzzes in with "Detective so and so is on the line for you. " I pick up because I think something happened to someone in my family. He says, "hey, I saw you were stopped last night with someone in the car we know and I'd like you to come in to talk about it. I figured, based on the circumstances it would be best to call you in your office vs at home. " Whoa. What I should have done was call my lawyer. What I did instead, (because I was worried about fallout and I knew they had nothing anyway) was go down to Police HQ where I just gave the detective nothing. He was pissed, but could do nothing because obviously no one saw or admitted to a crime. I asked him how he found out where I worked and it turns out. LinkedIn. As we parted in the lobby he said "Hey, I wish you told me the truth, it might have been easier on you if you had. " I had no idea what to make of that veiled threat. I had about a 40 minute commute home and in that time he had called my wife to have an 'off the record talk with her about my prostitution activities. ' Had I gotten divorced immediately at this point, and not a few years down the line, I would have sued the department. But yes, there is much they can do! They are bastards, and I still think this guy had some personal involvement, just never figured out how.
-
01-25-24 11:36 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 59What's the problem
RideNbuy;6766671 The "system" can pretty much do what it wants. If they want you guilty, you are. Look at 91 indictments on the former President.
Do you really trust the "system?
I see your example, but it doesn't show any wrongdoing by the "system. ".
-
01-25-24 11:11 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 347Sometimes they like to make an example
The "system" can pretty much do what it wants. If they want you guilty, you are. Look at 91 indictments on the former President.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
Do you really trust the "system?
-
01-25-24 10:37 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 128Be careful with that line of thought
Several years ago LEO infiltrated a Seattle based site, tied the website owner to a brothel, arrested him and two underlings, and proceeded to out 50 or so more. They may not be able to bring charges but they most certainly can cause major embarrassment. Closer to home, military police will visit parking lots of massage parlors, jot down license plates and if any are military out the guys to their unit leadership.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 19:01 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 867Not a damn thing
There's not a damn thing law enforcement can do to someone regarding prostitution based on what's on a provider's phone. They are not going to show up at your house to arrest you or to ask any questions.
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 17:25 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 128East Coast bust
Not sure what the fallout will be but I guarantee they are pouring through phones right now. Hopefully everyone uses burners or text apps. Stay safe.
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/ma...MCG7D6P2CQMFE/
-
01-23-24 08:13 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 234Be Careful
Providers talk and they will share information. I can see this person potentially getting caught if this happens a few more times. I'd advise to never use cashapp or any electronic transactions for this hobby. It leaves too much of an electronic trail.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 08:10 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 234Negotiating Prices
The only way I've found to get better / lower rates is to get to know the provider, especially if you plan on seeing that one repeatedly. Expect to pay their normal rate for several sessions until they are comfortable with you. They want to be treated like a person too, and the more you get to know them the less guarded they become. For me, the ones that I've been able to get under market rates are ones that I've seen a few times and spend time talking with at some point. This does not work with all providers (nor do I expect that to happen), but when it does I don't feel like I have to save up to have some fun.
-
01-22-24 13:15 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 129I agree with you. Not something I would have done. If you agree on a service and the service is finally performed then the agreement was fulfilled. The annoyance of all the waiting and other discussions are just things that lead to an experience you wouldn't repeat and report to other mongers to avoid.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 09:35 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'd be pretty careful doing this. Cash app is supposed to start cracking down bigly on fraud, laundering and what not. So you reporting that might in the future trigger something you want no parts of. It's been a while since I signed up but at a certain point I had to go through some account verification steps to connect cash app to my bank account. That means they know who I really am so it's not a huge leap to think that if you reports someone for fraud, cash app might have a responsibility to disclose your real identity to that person.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 09:34 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 350Agreed
If you have sex with someone for an agreed amount, then no matter how bad it is, as long as they delivered, you should pay the amount agreed. And then just never repeat if you didn't enjoy.
Stealing from someone who has delivered their side of the bargain is not a "win for all of us". Instead it means there is at least one woman out there looking for revenge from the next one of us, and more that hear about it and then become more guarded and more likely to feel it's ok to screw one of us over.
-
01-22-24 09:33 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 1301I've found that this can be hit and miss. I've splurged on the 500+ range and had terrible experience while the 60 chick turned her phone off for a round 2. Ultimately IME for this hobby price doesn't equal value and you don't know the value until you hand the money over which is why above a certain amount you need to really treat it like a business transaction. If I'm paying 500+ I need a picture of your face and you're going to answer my questions about your services. I also don't give out my personal details which has caused me to get ghosted by some "high end providers" but if they're not providing I'd neither am I.
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 09:29 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 1301I feel like it's both. I think large price jumps are more about making more money than limiting clients. One provider told me that if she gets a stable of regulars, she only posts when she needs to and since she used a texting app only accepted messages from numbers she had saved. There's another provider who largely sees older guy and in the past few years she's barely raised her price. She even wrote on twitter IIRC that in response to having some guys tell her to charge more she flatly said no. She made it clear that she doesn't see tons of guys and she realizes that many of them are older and travel 1+ hours to see her. So unless her personal circumstances change, she's not raising the price.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
The best advice is to is be like you and have a limit. Sure your ATF might price herself out of your range but at least you don't go broke.
-
01-22-24 07:50 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 201I had the same reaction, but don't want to violate the big yellow warning at the top of our subforum.










Reply With Quote






