Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1811

    Thoughts on cash app refunds after doing the deed

    This is not a rant, but I am posting here since it is not reviewing a specific escort. Not trying to be confrontational, legitimately want thoughts from the forum. I have copied and pasted an excerpt from the ad which is at the bottom, for reference.

    My initial thoughts all point to "he should not have done that. " Whatever lies / drama / disrespect / demons were encountered, they were obvious before the deed was done. He even mentioned that he asked her to leave and that is what finally ended her hesitation.

    Have her leave for real. Negotiate a lower rate before paying & fucking. Or, go through with the deal, write a bad review, and never see her again. Once he fucked her even if he felt the rate was too high for the service rendered, rescinding payment on the basis of fraud seems wrong to me. It's unfair to her. It potentially puts her in danger, if a pimp or dealer takes it out on her. It only encourages providers to scam us before they get scammed by us.

    My post history is consistent, I am all about identifying and avoiding providers who are unsafe, scamming, or aren't worth it. I'm not seeing this method as the way to do it (especially when there were obvious indications that the encounter would not live up to expectations).

    Am I missing something or over reacting? I want to know the thoughts of other mongers.

    —————————————-.

    The donation, I send it via Cashapp to her "Brother" she called a woman on the phone and got the cashapp name. The donation was $160.

    After all the above. BB missionary that I don't even pop to, I just stroked until I was almost done and last few pumps filled her up. She cleans up in the bathroom then I walk her out. During the visit it was very clear she was heavy into her demons. The add is a flat out lie. No Drama, No Disrespect? Both where apparent.

    So she's gone now and I go to cashapp and ask for a refund due to fraud and "I didn't have my phone in my possession at the time" The mid morning of this visit I get an email from cashapp "Your money has been refunded" So I got a victory for all of us. I got my money back. My sacrifice to save all of us fellow hobbyist.

  2. #1810

    Transactional

    I agree. I've found that moving way higher in the bench line-up. And booking higher grade escorts who understand the game we're playing. Is the way to a pleasurable experience. She acts like she wants to be with me, is excited, fulfilled sexually and wants to see me again. I treat her with total respect, care for her pleasure, pay her, tip her, treat her like a real gf. It's transactional. Just a question of finding / choosing the right escorts. There's lots of them out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    You're confusing the addicts with the professionals. None of the GFE providers I've seen have ever asked me for anything. 3 years ago when I was a noob an addict was the one who fed me sob story after sob story and took me for 300. And yet the GFE professionals have never contacted me for anything. No cigarettes, no "lease cosigner" like AJ is doing now, nothing. We understand why we're meeting, but we have fun. Like I said in my previous post, I don't have to worry about drugs, bfs, being robbed, being run out on after taking the money. Nothing.

  3. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Since the debate about prices has risen again...
    Tawayem, thank you for a well written post that does a great job of explaining both sides of the argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by GWV90  [View Original Post]
    Sadly or maybe funny that most that feel they have a connection are just simping to a professional whose job it is to manipulate men.
    GWV90, I don't feel that having good conversation and experiencing an encounter where both people seem to genuinely enjoy being together is being manipulated. Sure, there may be some acting on their part, maybe a lot, and I don't believe that they will spend much time thinking back fondly on our encounter. But, I am getting something that I need and am not getting at home when I have a good GFE. I'm feeling closeness and intimacy with another person.

  4. #1808

    Each Person's Value is Different

    It will always depend on what you want and how much you are willing to pay for it. It's the same as shopping different stores for better prices and sales, and what you end of paying is based on how much effort, time, distance, and cost of goods you are willing to accept. Those who are saying "don't pay to bring down the costs" forget that there is a very high probability that not everyone who sees these providers use this forum. So even if 20 people here stopped seeing X provider to try to bring down her rates, there is more than likely 20 more people who don't post that will. I have my standards and will stick with them in order to get what I want; if that means I have to change providers then I do so.

  5. #1807

    Co-sign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    You're confusing the addicts with the professionals. None of the GFE providers I've seen have ever asked me for anything. 3 years ago when I was a noob an addict was the one who fed me sob story after sob story and took me for 300. And yet the GFE professionals have never contacted me for anything. No cigarettes, no "lease cosigner" like AJ is doing now, nothing. We understand why we're meeting, but we have fun. Like I said in my previous post, I don't have to worry about drugs, bfs, being robbed, being run out on after taking the money. Nothing.
    Oh wow. Some genius will end up doing that. No, I meant the professionals. They are all professionals at using men. Some are just more discreet or don't want the drama of a "relationship". I get what you are saying. My comment was a shotgun blast. Not aiming at anyone.

  6. #1806
    You're confusing the addicts with the professionals. None of the GFE providers I've seen have ever asked me for anything. 3 years ago when I was a noob an addict was the one who fed me sob story after sob story and took me for 300. And yet the GFE professionals have never contacted me for anything. No cigarettes, no "lease cosigner" like AJ is doing now, nothing. We understand why we're meeting, but we have fun. Like I said in my previous post, I don't have to worry about drugs, bfs, being robbed, being run out on after taking the money. Nothing.

  7. #1805

    GFE Begins and Ends at the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Since the debate about prices has risen again, I think most people focusing only on the price are not looking at the full picture. There are some people for whom seeing an escort is just a matter of getting their rocks off. They either have no need or want of a connection. The proverbial GFE. They want to get their dick sucked, and then they want to get off and that's it. These are the people who will more often than not say that 'no pussy is worth X'. The X varies for everyone. For some, it's no more worth than 60 or 80, or 100, and they're willing to take the risk of druggies, shady motels, uncles etc. These are usually the ones who'll just opt for a QV. Get in, get off, get out.

    For some others, they don't just want a hole to put their dick into. They want some sort of a connection. They want to talk to someone, they want to kiss someone, and in some cases, also reciprocate and perform oral on the providers. Regardless of your views on whether it's gross or not to perform oral on a provider, I hope you'll agree that all of this comes at a cost. GFE comes at a cost. LFK / DFK, BBBJ, DATY which are the starting features of GFE come at a cost. Being demon-free comes at a cost. Being in a safe location comes at a cost. You can't expect a Samara or a Fiona to provide in an extended stay on Capital or New Bern. That's just asking for trouble.

    I invite you to browse different escort sites and see if you can find a GFE provider (a provider with an ad / website / P411 etc) under 300/ hr in Raleigh, today. We recently saw 2 UTRs being introduced and their starting prices are 250/ hr. What happens once they become popular? Raising prices doesn't only mean GPS. It could also mean that providers are simply being contacted by way too many people, and raising prices reduces the effort they have to put in, because now less people will be contacting them. My personal limit is 400, and I've seen Fiona Ender at 400. But I've been priced out now, and thankfully I've found another great GFE within my price range whom I enjoy seeing.

    I am not denying that the popularity can get to their heads, and I'm not denying that Tryst and Eros are often avenues where providers upcharge. Easiest example is xxAJ. I saw her post on STG for BJs at 80, yet at Tryst she's advertising 120. You want to call that GPS, go right ahead, I ain't stopping you. But there are providers who only post on Tryst, and there are providers who only post on STG. And more often than not, they're completely different types.

    By all means call out providers who do what AJ did and charge different prices based on where they post. But please recognize that no one's paying 600 for Alexxa Nicole. They're paying 600 (if they are) for a demon free, safe, sophisticated provider who can actually hold a conversation and provide a completely different experience.
    Sadly or maybe funny that most that feel they have a connection are just simping to a professional whose job it is to manipulate men. A lunch, extra 15 minutes, cute smile and a comment to make you feel good. Next thing you know you are buying gifts, paying bills, being on call if they need anything. Cigarettes, a ride or even money. The connection one might feel is not reciprocated. It's ok to have a fantasy relationship with a provider. Just don't get heart broken when she tires of you or can no longer get what she wants out of you. And no, it's not a connection, it's a job.

  8. #1804

    Different Things

    Since the debate about prices has risen again, I think most people focusing only on the price are not looking at the full picture. There are some people for whom seeing an escort is just a matter of getting their rocks off. They either have no need or want of a connection. The proverbial GFE. They want to get their dick sucked, and then they want to get off and that's it. These are the people who will more often than not say that 'no pussy is worth X'. The X varies for everyone. For some, it's no more worth than 60 or 80, or 100, and they're willing to take the risk of druggies, shady motels, uncles etc. These are usually the ones who'll just opt for a QV. Get in, get off, get out.

    For some others, they don't just want a hole to put their dick into. They want some sort of a connection. They want to talk to someone, they want to kiss someone, and in some cases, also reciprocate and perform oral on the providers. Regardless of your views on whether it's gross or not to perform oral on a provider, I hope you'll agree that all of this comes at a cost. GFE comes at a cost. LFK / DFK, BBBJ, DATY which are the starting features of GFE come at a cost. Being demon-free comes at a cost. Being in a safe location comes at a cost. You can't expect a Samara or a Fiona to provide in an extended stay on Capital or New Bern. That's just asking for trouble.

    I invite you to browse different escort sites and see if you can find a GFE provider (a provider with an ad / website / P411 etc) under 300/ hr in Raleigh, today. We recently saw 2 UTRs being introduced and their starting prices are 250/ hr. What happens once they become popular? Raising prices doesn't only mean GPS. It could also mean that providers are simply being contacted by way too many people, and raising prices reduces the effort they have to put in, because now less people will be contacting them. My personal limit is 400, and I've seen Fiona Ender at 400. But I've been priced out now, and thankfully I've found another great GFE within my price range whom I enjoy seeing.

    I am not denying that the popularity can get to their heads, and I'm not denying that Tryst and Eros are often avenues where providers upcharge. Easiest example is xxAJ. I saw her post on STG for BJs at 80, yet at Tryst she's advertising 120. You want to call that GPS, go right ahead, I ain't stopping you. But there are providers who only post on Tryst, and there are providers who only post on STG. And more often than not, they're completely different types.

    By all means call out providers who do what AJ did and charge different prices based on where they post. But please recognize that no one's paying 600 for Alexxa Nicole. They're paying 600 (if they are) for a demon free, safe, sophisticated provider who can actually hold a conversation and provide a completely different experience.

  9. #1803

    Re: I wanted to comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    On the way to getting my MM (Master Monger) certificate I've run into a few ladies that are truly professional but they are really rare.

    A2.
    Let me respond again in a less argumentative way that will hopefully result in some more discussion. You said that you've run into a few truly professional ladies. Can you provide any more detail on how you found and selected these few professionals compared to the bulk of the rest of your encounters? I'd have to say that with the selection method that I use and have already described, nearly every one of the ladies that I've met came across as professional -- definitely some more than others. Since they are going through the work to build a professional looking website and market themselves through multiple channels on the web, they are definitely thinking of this as a business of providing a service, and not just a way to get by.

  10. #1802

    Sorry to See It Go

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't want to throw more garbage on the floor of the review thread so I moved it here.

    On the way to getting my MM (Master Monger) certificate I've run into a few ladies that are truly professional but they are really rare. A good buddy of mine used to say "chicks that make good decisions don't end up sucking cock for a living. " While that's not entirely true, some young ladies figure out that sucking dicks for 5-10 years is a great way out of poverty the vast majority are doing it because they have no skills and lack capacity to come up with a better way of making a living.

    A2.
    That thread was one of the more interesting discussions I've read on here--SW Economics 101. Very thought-provoking points on both sides.

  11. #1801

    Re: I wanted to comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't want to throw more garbage on the floor of the review thread so I moved it here.

    On the way to getting my MM (Master Monger) certificate I've run into a few ladies that are truly professional but they are really rare. A good buddy of mine used to say "chicks that make good decisions don't end up sucking cock for a living. " While that's not entirely true, some young ladies figure out that sucking dicks for 5-10 years is a great way out of poverty the vast majority are doing it because they have no skills and lack capacity to come up with a better way of making a living.

    A2.
    Ok, mister Master Monger. Care to share some tips and techniques for how you go about finding safe, inexpensive, and at least average or better looking / fitness providers that are in decent locations and don't have demons or somebody helping them run a scam?

    Edit: Sorry... I didn't mean for that to come across as belligerent or challenging. If there are ways to find good providers without going my route which leads to much higher priced providers, I'd love to hear about it.

  12. #1800
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    I wanted to comment

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I'm not looking for sugar babies. I'm looking for quality providers that treat this as a business and are interested in providing quality services. I'm also looking to completely avoid the drama and threats to my health and safety that some other members seem willing to accept.
    But I didn't want to throw more garbage on the floor of the review thread so I moved it here.

    On the way to getting my MM (Master Monger) certificate I've run into a few ladies that are truly professional but they are really rare. A good buddy of mine used to say "chicks that make good decisions don't end up sucking cock for a living. " While that's not entirely true, some young ladies figure out that sucking dicks for 5-10 years is a great way out of poverty the vast majority are doing it because they have no skills and lack capacity to come up with a better way of making a living.

    A2.

  13. #1799
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    I wanted to comment

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I'm not looking for sugar babies. I'm looking for quality providers that treat this as a business and are interested in providing quality services. I'm also looking to completely avoid the drama and threats to my health and safety that some other members seem willing to accept.
    But I didn't want to throw more garbage on the floor of the review thread so I moved it here.

    On the way to getting my MM (Master Monger) certificate I've run into a few ladies that are truly professional but they are really rare. A good buddy of mine used to say "chicks that make good decisions don't end up sucking cock for a living. " While that's not entirely true, some young ladies figure out that sucking dicks for 5-10 years is a great way out of poverty the vast majority are doing it because they have no skills and lack capacity to come up with a better way of making a living.

    A2.

  14. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by TimsTime  [View Original Post]
    You should be in the sugar baby etc forum further down. This is for Walmart shoppers. LOL.
    I'm not looking for sugar babies. I'm looking for quality providers that treat this as a business and are interested in providing quality services. I'm also looking to completely avoid the drama and threats to my health and safety that some other members seem willing to accept.

  15. #1797

    Seems like a Bot

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    Looks the the ad is gone. Left phone number uncovered on purpose. Text convo just seemed so weird. Not stressing since I didn't say or do anything incriminating. Just weird. Am I tripping?
    It might be a bot based on the text. If you suspect it was a cop I suggest dropping that burner number and getting a new one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape