Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 27795
-
01-23-24 16:56 #23265Senior Member

Posts: 85That is because she doesn't handle communications. If you catch my drift.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 16:46 #23264Senior Member

Posts: 459In her ads she says to don't even ask for bb.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 16:42 #23263Senior Member

Posts: 132Please update us after your date.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 16:29 #23262Senior Member

Posts: 459Last time she posted availability we texted and she confirmed all bb as usual. She has never used a cover any of the times I have seen her since she started. Maybe I didn't ask to see her when she went through her covered phase?
Originally Posted by Trevi509
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 16:29 #23261Senior Member

Posts: 2924She lives there now, so her and Harlow would do a BBFS duo? I could be down for that.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 16:17 #23260Senior Member

Posts: 459Her last ad says "please send a selfie; I will gladly reciprocate". Is this optional or a requirement to book an appointment?
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 16:12 #23259Senior Member

Posts: 270Joey Adams
Joey Adams has been seeing me off and on since she started.
She is looking for regulars. She belongs here. She will want a tip but I mentioned I am a regular and she is already charging a premium rate.
-
01-23-24 15:45 #23258Regular Member

Posts: 1Curious
Do you have the contact information for this gem you might've found?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 15:03 #23257Senior Member

Posts: 161LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.
-
01-23-24 14:54 #23256Senior Member

Posts: 1018You are correct.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Both are pretty used up. At least JK works out.
-
01-23-24 14:25 #23255Senior Member

Posts: 1098Booking abdate for today now. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 14:05 #23254Senior Member

Posts: 59IreniiLove
I can confirm she belongs, but YMMV. The first time I met her, we started with a cover, and in the middle of the action, I asked her if it's okay to take the condom out. She asked for $. The next 2-3 times, I just handed over the extra $ and went raw. After that, I got her number and just texted her to set up private time, which is way cheaper than what she is asking on the board. However, she is not on birth control.
-
01-23-24 13:33 #23253Senior Member

Posts: 54I think her bf got a hold of her poon phone. I sent a message a while back asking if she was available and "she" told me to fuck off (in about 3 paragraphs spread over 5 texts). She's in Renton now and quit seeing guys as far as I can tell. We'll see if it lasts through because this is like the 3rd time it's happened. She likes the hard candy and when the current simp moves on to his next rescue, she'll probably start up again. The last time I saw her she still did BBFS but asked me to cum on her tits or face.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 13:02 #23252Senior Member

Posts: 541Nataliia
She is still around. 50 years old. She will do whatever you want. She hates AA men but gets off on being used by them. She is into race play and pain.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:49 #23251Senior Member

Posts: 85Pse
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?572146-elegantemma
Despite being so skinny she can take a balls deep pounding.
Watching he slam her pussy down on a cock is a sight to see.
Creampied her. Size queen verified.












Reply With Quote



