Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 27802
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23257
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It's that time of year! Couple nights ago I went and saw one of my ATFs. It was my second time, and she is adamantly against BBFS. But as we're catching up I learn she needs rent money and money to start up her business. Next thing I know I'm barebacking her for two hours, at a bargain price. Now's your chance to make that deal you've always wanted. Just be cool, nice and if you have recent test results even better. The post holiday credit card payments are coming, be smart and fuck hard, friends!!
    LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.

    It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.

  2. #23256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. I noticed that as well.
    You are correct.

    Both are pretty used up. At least JK works out.

  3. #23255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she belongs, but YMMV. The first time I met her, we started with a cover, and in the middle of the action, I asked her if it's okay to take the condom out. She asked for $. The next 2-3 times, I just handed over the extra $ and went raw. After that, I got her number and just texted her to set up private time, which is way cheaper than what she is asking on the board. However, she is not on birth control.
    Booking abdate for today now. Thanks for the report.

  4. #23254

    IreniiLove

    I can confirm she belongs, but YMMV. The first time I met her, we started with a cover, and in the middle of the action, I asked her if it's okay to take the condom out. She asked for $. The next 2-3 times, I just handed over the extra $ and went raw. After that, I got her number and just texted her to set up private time, which is way cheaper than what she is asking on the board. However, she is not on birth control.

  5. #23253
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    That is sad, she was a good time when I saw her. I can understand a simp telling her she no longer needs to work as he deeply cares about her, but asking her to continue being a ***** but just give up BB'ing makes no frigging sense. These women should really ask themselves who benefits actually benefits from this arrangement.
    I think her bf got a hold of her poon phone. I sent a message a while back asking if she was available and "she" told me to fuck off (in about 3 paragraphs spread over 5 texts). She's in Renton now and quit seeing guys as far as I can tell. We'll see if it lasts through because this is like the 3rd time it's happened. She likes the hard candy and when the current simp moves on to his next rescue, she'll probably start up again. The last time I saw her she still did BBFS but asked me to cum on her tits or face.

  6. #23252

    Nataliia

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?
    She is still around. 50 years old. She will do whatever you want. She hates AA men but gets off on being used by them. She is into race play and pain.

  7. #23251

    Pse

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?572146-elegantemma

    Despite being so skinny she can take a balls deep pounding.

    Watching he slam her pussy down on a cock is a sight to see.

    Creampied her. Size queen verified.

  8. #23250
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    She's not from here, right? She also hasn't posted in a while and I just figured she hasn't been able to make the trip to here in a while.
    She is from here. Great at pegging.

  9. #23249
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    Really? I copied her name, went to GPS site, Search / Providers pasted her name and viola.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?324926-Kandysland
    She is a butterface.

  10. #23248

    RE: Link

    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleEater  [View Original Post]
    Tried finding her info on the other site, but couldn't find it. Can I get a link broski?
    Really? I copied her name, went to GPS site, Search / Providers pasted her name and viola.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?324926-Kandysland

  11. #23247

    Juicy Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The bareback queen posted a rare ad in Oly this am.

    Probably doing BBFS duo's with Harlow.
    Yes indeed. I noticed that as well.

  12. #23246
    Sorry, it is now empty.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full! Lolz.

  13. #23245
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Who is that?
    I have the same question LOL literally all these girls can get called that. InsatiableAnna is a bb queen, but she didn't post. Useless post unless he posts a name.

  14. #23244
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Remilane. Almost gave up cause she kept changing the apointment time.

    The session was amazing. Bbfscip x 2 no upcharge.

    She's cute with a bubbly personality, but I'm an ass man and she doesn't have the greatest derrire.
    Enough said. Thanks!

  15. #23243
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently?

    She was one of my go to BBFS girls. She has gone dark on me.
    She's not from here, right? She also hasn't posted in a while and I just figured she hasn't been able to make the trip to here in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape