Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 27822
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23277

    Emma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    She just quoted you on her twitter feed. LOL.
    No she has not. I do not see anything linking her to me on Twitter or TNA. Not sure what you mean, but she has not "quoted" me anywhere. Care to elaborate?

  2. #23276

    South American

    Has anyone had a good experience with these South American girl?

  3. #23275
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.

    It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.
    How do you even find that out LOL.

  4. #23274

    Josie in Issaquah

    Anyone seen her recently? I heard she might have settled down now these days?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RTY-*****-YASS!-You-want-it-NOW-YASSS!-You-want-it-CHEAP-and-EASY-YASSSS!-You-want to-FILM-it-for-FREE-YASSSSS!

  5. #23273
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.

    It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.
    Wait, is this on Next door? She a blonde trying to start her own house cleaning biz?

  6. #23272
    Is this Nextdoor? Or another?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.

    It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.

  7. #23271
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Remember her. Readhead, a little wierd and geeky. Eitherway she has put on a TON of weight now and is supposedly desperate for some money. I know (from personal experience about 4 years ago) that she belongs here. I have not seen her, except for that one time, because I find her really weird and we did not really gel that well (no chemistry). She is a sub and can be trained / manipulated to do whatever you want, I just did not have the patience or chemistry to want to take the time with her. She did allow CIP. Thought I would share.

    https://twitter.com/EmmaLovesYou206
    She just quoted you on her twitter feed. LOL.

    i've seen her a few times all covered but would love to go bare with her. for some reason, i like her geeky vibe.

  8. #23270
    Quite interested with her reduced rate but bou.

    Why driving to DT sea is a *****.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Remember her. Readhead, a little wierd and geeky. Eitherway she has put on a TON of weight now and is supposedly desperate for some money. I know (from personal experience about 4 years ago) that she belongs here. I have not seen her, except for that one time, because I find her really weird and we did not really gel that well (no chemistry). She is a sub and can be trained / manipulated to do whatever you want, I just did not have the patience or chemistry to want to take the time with her. She did allow CIP. Thought I would share.

    https://twitter.com/EmmaLovesYou206

  9. #23269

    Emma Darling

    Remember her. Readhead, a little wierd and geeky. Eitherway she has put on a TON of weight now and is supposedly desperate for some money. I know (from personal experience about 4 years ago) that she belongs here. I have not seen her, except for that one time, because I find her really weird and we did not really gel that well (no chemistry). She is a sub and can be trained / manipulated to do whatever you want, I just did not have the patience or chemistry to want to take the time with her. She did allow CIP. Thought I would share.

    https://twitter.com/EmmaLovesYou206

  10. #23268
    She always belongs here. I met her once last year when I was down south. No questions asked. She is skinny but man she took the whole thing like a champ, she was grasping on full thrust. She like to do it on the shower too, fist she said no cip but towards then while you pounding hard and deep she will tell you to finish inside! She's a freak and loves a good lovin.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In her ads she says to don't even ask for bb.

  11. #23267
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Her last ad says "please send a selfie; I will gladly reciprocate". Is this optional or a requirement to book an appointment?
    I never done that. I think this new ads are coming from her new agency.

  12. #23266

    Upgrade fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?572146-elegantemma

    Despite being so skinny she can take a balls deep pounding.

    Watching he slam her pussy down on a cock is a sight to see.

    Creampied her. Size queen verified.
    Does she have one?

  13. #23265
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In her ads she says to don't even ask for bb.
    That is because she doesn't handle communications. If you catch my drift.

  14. #23264
    In her ads she says to don't even ask for bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?572146-elegantemma

    Despite being so skinny she can take a balls deep pounding.

    Watching he slam her pussy down on a cock is a sight to see.

    Creampied her. Size queen verified.

  15. #23263
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Booking abdate for today now. Thanks for the report.
    Please update us after your date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape