Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 27920
-
01-23-24 13:33 #23360Senior Member

Posts: 54I think her bf got a hold of her poon phone. I sent a message a while back asking if she was available and "she" told me to fuck off (in about 3 paragraphs spread over 5 texts). She's in Renton now and quit seeing guys as far as I can tell. We'll see if it lasts through because this is like the 3rd time it's happened. She likes the hard candy and when the current simp moves on to his next rescue, she'll probably start up again. The last time I saw her she still did BBFS but asked me to cum on her tits or face.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 13:02 #23359Senior Member

Posts: 541Nataliia
She is still around. 50 years old. She will do whatever you want. She hates AA men but gets off on being used by them. She is into race play and pain.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:49 #23358Senior Member

Posts: 85Pse
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?572146-elegantemma
Despite being so skinny she can take a balls deep pounding.
Watching he slam her pussy down on a cock is a sight to see.
Creampied her. Size queen verified.
-
01-23-24 12:21 #23357Senior Member

Posts: 653She is from here. Great at pegging.
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:09 #23356Senior Member

Posts: 300She is a butterface.
Originally Posted by SugarNuts
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 02:18 #23355Senior Member

Posts: 143RE: Link
Really? I copied her name, went to GPS site, Search / Providers pasted her name and viola.
Originally Posted by WaffleEater
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?324926-Kandysland
-
01-22-24 23:59 #23354Senior Member

Posts: 1111Juicy Krystal
Yes indeed. I noticed that as well.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 23:08 #23353Senior Member

Posts: 460Sorry, it is now empty.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 22:51 #23352Senior Member

Posts: 500I have the same question LOL literally all these girls can get called that. InsatiableAnna is a bb queen, but she didn't post. Useless post unless he posts a name.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 21:47 #23351Senior Member

Posts: 240Enough said. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 21:46 #23350Senior Member

Posts: 87She's not from here, right? She also hasn't posted in a while and I just figured she hasn't been able to make the trip to here in a while.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 19:27 #23349Senior Member

Posts: 132Remilane
Finally met Remilane. Almost gave up cause she kept changing the apointment time.
The session was amazing. Bbfscip x 2 no upcharge.
She's cute with a bubbly personality, but I'm an ass man and she doesn't have the greatest derrière.
-
01-22-24 19:10 #23348Senior Member

Posts: 277Link?
Tried finding her info on the other site, but couldn't find it. Can I get a link broski?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 18:48 #23347Senior Member

Posts: 1102Nataliia
Is she still around?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 18:37 #23346Senior Member

Posts: 2926Dear forum, I cannot believe what just happened.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




