Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21959

    Link to Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by Valley11  [View Original Post]
    How can I make an appt with Aimee? I don't know where she is or how to contact her. Thanks.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html

  2. #21958

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    Damn! She's beautiful but certifiable!
    I hear all the talk about Abby, seen her once hot body but cannot enjoy session due to her mouth, look at her IG even worse, has anyone ever just told her to shut the fuck up? Just curious LOL, guess that's why it's so cheap because you got listen to her god damn mouth the whole time, I want to tell her stfu on IG but it's entertaining what a waste of a hot body.

  3. #21957

    How can I make an appt with Aimee?

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago said she would be here till the end of the month and maybe longer. It is not true nuru but close she is very good but 300 hundie for a HJ is high, upgrades start at 5 too rich for my blood. She is very cute if that helps your decision.
    How can I make an appt with Aimee? I don't know where she is or how to contact her. Thanks.

  4. #21956

    Hong Kong Spa

    Looks like a brand new AMP has opened in Affton, in that small outlet behind Grasso Plaza, across from the Schnuck's and Clarkson Eyecare, at Valcour and Gravois. "Hong Kong Spa" it's called. The location looks well placed, heavily tinted windows, like it purposefully opened in that nook of an area in an easy to not notice spot in town unless you happened to pass by and looked for yourself. It has a number listed on it, but it doesn't appear on Google Maps (yet anyway) but it's open I believe, or very close to it.

    Might be worth checking out and see what kind of service you can get from it.

  5. #21955
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    Good info. Does she allow any mutual touch with the VIP package?
    Nikki is MT. One big difference between the 2. Nikki has a double D rack!! Breas are nice also!

  6. #21954

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    For years I heard she was never on time. That is old news. I got the VIP. Nude Nikki. She hopped on for some DATY. No fingering, HJ finish. Her new studio is on Manchester between Lindbergh and Rock Hill. Very easy to find. It was a lot like an hour with Brea. They have similar builds. Brea is more fun, but if you are horny on a Tuesday, Nikki is worth a call.
    Good info. Does she allow any mutual touch with the VIP package?

  7. #21953

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Any extras offered here? Also I've been looking for Classic but I'm getting turned around with the amount of different Classics that appear in search. Which classic or health spas are the good ones?
    Ballein's Classic.

  8. #21952

    Nikki VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have more info about Nikki and her VIP sessions? Thinking about trying her out. Is she still late as before?
    For years I heard she was never on time. That is old news. I got the VIP. Nude Nikki. She hopped on for some DATY. No fingering, HJ finish. Her new studio is on Manchester between Lindbergh and Rock Hill. Very easy to find. It was a lot like an hour with Brea. They have similar builds. Brea is more fun, but if you are horny on a Tuesday, Nikki is worth a call.

  9. #21951

    Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    I did left town, I just come back from time to time LOL. I've been seeing Brea mostly cause her and I hit it off pretty well. I saw that PLM got a new girl and was curious about her. Plus about the "Milking Experience" that, correct me if I'm wrong, Savannah has. Only reason that I didn't do Sav is the no MT, or so I've heard.
    Saw Savanah recently. MT is an upcharge. I did not pay it. About a week later her ads included prostate and such.

  10. #21950

    Locations Classic & Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Any extras offered here? Also I've been looking for Classic but I'm getting turned around with the amount of different Classics that appear in search. Which classic or health spas are the good ones?
    I'll try to keep it simple with street addresses from their business cards.

    Classic - 14760 Clayton Rd, Ballwin, south side of road. In a small plaza next to a Domino's Pizza.

    Health - 13714-A Olive Blvd, Chesterfield, south side of road. In small plaza, same first door as a State Farm office. Just west of Bowlero Bowling Lanes.

    Probably the 2 best places in StL County. YMMV, but generally HE / HJ standard with tip, no extras beyond that.

    Both under jurisdiction of Chesterfield Police Department. Both in safe very affluent neighborhoods.

  11. #21949

    Nikki VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    VIP in my experience was her doing the massage in the nude. Nice enough but that was it.
    If that's all that's offered for the VIP upcharge, that's disappointing. Thanks for the info.

  12. #21948

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    Can you share what's on the table as far as VIP options? Been curious about her for a long time. All the info on here relates to her time issues, but as you said, those all appear to be old news.
    VIP in my experience was her doing the massage in the nude. Nice enough but that was it.

  13. #21947

    VIP options

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and was on time. I think the late info is old.
    Can you share what's on the table as far as VIP options? Been curious about her for a long time. All the info on here relates to her time issues, but as you said, those all appear to be old news.

  14. #21946
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have more info about Nikki and her VIP sessions? Thinking about trying her out. Is she still late as before?
    I've seen her a few times and was on time. I think the late info is old.

  15. #21945
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Any extras offered here? Also I've been looking for Classic but I'm getting turned around with the amount of different Classics that appear in search. Which classic or health spas are the good ones?
    They are on Clayton rd on south side just east of Baxter. It's either Ballwin or Chesterfield.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape