Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21929

    Classic

    Went to Classic yesterday and had a wonderful massage. There are two new girls here.

  2. #21928

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. She worked at E. G. In O'fallon Mo. Years ago. Go see her or Sassa.
    I was at Health a couple of weeks ago and got Wendy. She was OK. Not great looking and not a great massage but not bad. Not much tease but she did make me happy. When I walked out I saw who I guess is Sassa and she is an upgrade to Wendy on looks for sure. I guess it's luck of the draw.

  3. #21927

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried?? Dm me, Thanks.
    Mr. Google says Lucky Massage is in the old Lotus Massage, Manchester near Laclede Station Road. Googling the phone number from that result takes me to whatever that no fun place on Tesson Ferry is. I spend too much time on Manchester. The last time I was down that stretch it still had a Lotus sign on the front and was vacant.

    It has been my experience that new AMPs don't find the HE for several months. Probably a smart move on their part to avoid uncle.

  4. #21926
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Do you have info on her? Been before, helluva BBBJ. Haven't seen her ads since Angels got busted. Pm me if you want.
    At Rickstr352.

    DM me your contact info.

  5. #21925

    Assume Your Provider is Taking Your Photo

    Always assumed providers snapped a photo through a window as I walked to the door or thru the door peephole. This was confirmed the other day when after a session with a known conspiracy theory rambling nut job, (yeah, I know, but she was cheap and available last minute) she was trying to find a photo to show me and I could see her scrolling through photo after photo after photo of obviously surreptitiously taken pictures of men. Including myself from earlier that same day.

  6. #21924

    Lucky massage

    Anybody tried?? Dm me, Thanks.

  7. #21923

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried sunny at health massage older lady that runs the place? Extras?
    I've seen her several times. She worked at E. G. In O'fallon Mo. Years ago. Go see her or Sassa.

  8. #21922

    Health massage

    Has anyone tried sunny at health massage older lady that runs the place? Extras?

  9. #21921
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to do it, but some genius who sees her talked her out of doing it. She may end up doing it one day when she's ready, but with her you never know. I think she's asking for so much because she's held it back for so long. Either way, I agree that you may have to suffer through some conspiracy and mafia talk if it happens. Until then, she's still fun to get a cheap handy from on an occasional basis.
    The handy IMO isn't worth the rest of the verbal diarrhea she spews, was very mechanical and unenthusiastic for my one and done with her.

  10. #21920
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    The bigger girl is Lilly and the girl with the lipstick is Summer.
    Where is happy feet at?

  11. #21919

    Warm up with Mimi

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/226974.html

    For a great full body massage. Text or call.

  12. #21918

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Always a fun, if not confusing, read.

    https://www.instagram.com/abbey_james36/
    Damn! She's beautiful but certifiable!

  13. #21917

    Abbey J

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to do it, but some genius who sees her talked her out of doing it. She may end up doing it one day when she's ready, but with her you never know. I think she's asking for so much because she's held it back for so long. Either way, I agree that you may have to suffer through some conspiracy and mafia talk if it happens. Until then, she's still fun to get a cheap handy from on an occasional basis.
    Always a fun, if not confusing, read.

    https://www.instagram.com/abbey_james36/

  14. #21916
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen it (nothing more than eyes) up close and in person and her pussy is an absolute thing of beauty. She had "rejuvenation" surgery some years back and let me just say that plastic surgeon should get a medal for the work he did. I know she posted an ad a few months ago with $3 for lip service and $5 for FS, but it was quickly pulled down. All of that said, as much as I would love to enjoy some DATY and FS with her, $5 is a huge price tag and I doubt she is even offering that anymore or if she ever really was offering it.
    She wanted to do it, but some genius who sees her talked her out of doing it. She may end up doing it one day when she's ready, but with her you never know. I think she's asking for so much because she's held it back for so long. Either way, I agree that you may have to suffer through some conspiracy and mafia talk if it happens. Until then, she's still fun to get a cheap handy from on an occasional basis.

  15. #21915

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Bet she could still talk conspiracy with a cock in her mouth.
    Oh that's a 100% certainty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape