Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21970

    How can I make an appt with Aimee?

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago said she would be here till the end of the month and maybe longer. It is not true nuru but close she is very good but 300 hundie for a HJ is high, upgrades start at 5 too rich for my blood. She is very cute if that helps your decision.
    How can I make an appt with Aimee? I don't know where she is or how to contact her. Thanks.

  2. #21969

    Hong Kong Spa

    Looks like a brand new AMP has opened in Affton, in that small outlet behind Grasso Plaza, across from the Schnuck's and Clarkson Eyecare, at Valcour and Gravois. "Hong Kong Spa" it's called. The location looks well placed, heavily tinted windows, like it purposefully opened in that nook of an area in an easy to not notice spot in town unless you happened to pass by and looked for yourself. It has a number listed on it, but it doesn't appear on Google Maps (yet anyway) but it's open I believe, or very close to it.

    Might be worth checking out and see what kind of service you can get from it.

  3. #21968
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    Good info. Does she allow any mutual touch with the VIP package?
    Nikki is MT. One big difference between the 2. Nikki has a double D rack!! Breas are nice also!

  4. #21967

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    For years I heard she was never on time. That is old news. I got the VIP. Nude Nikki. She hopped on for some DATY. No fingering, HJ finish. Her new studio is on Manchester between Lindbergh and Rock Hill. Very easy to find. It was a lot like an hour with Brea. They have similar builds. Brea is more fun, but if you are horny on a Tuesday, Nikki is worth a call.
    Good info. Does she allow any mutual touch with the VIP package?

  5. #21966

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Any extras offered here? Also I've been looking for Classic but I'm getting turned around with the amount of different Classics that appear in search. Which classic or health spas are the good ones?
    Ballein's Classic.

  6. #21965

    Nikki VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have more info about Nikki and her VIP sessions? Thinking about trying her out. Is she still late as before?
    For years I heard she was never on time. That is old news. I got the VIP. Nude Nikki. She hopped on for some DATY. No fingering, HJ finish. Her new studio is on Manchester between Lindbergh and Rock Hill. Very easy to find. It was a lot like an hour with Brea. They have similar builds. Brea is more fun, but if you are horny on a Tuesday, Nikki is worth a call.

  7. #21964

    Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    I did left town, I just come back from time to time LOL. I've been seeing Brea mostly cause her and I hit it off pretty well. I saw that PLM got a new girl and was curious about her. Plus about the "Milking Experience" that, correct me if I'm wrong, Savannah has. Only reason that I didn't do Sav is the no MT, or so I've heard.
    Saw Savanah recently. MT is an upcharge. I did not pay it. About a week later her ads included prostate and such.

  8. #21963

    Locations Classic & Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Any extras offered here? Also I've been looking for Classic but I'm getting turned around with the amount of different Classics that appear in search. Which classic or health spas are the good ones?
    I'll try to keep it simple with street addresses from their business cards.

    Classic - 14760 Clayton Rd, Ballwin, south side of road. In a small plaza next to a Domino's Pizza.

    Health - 13714-A Olive Blvd, Chesterfield, south side of road. In small plaza, same first door as a State Farm office. Just west of Bowlero Bowling Lanes.

    Probably the 2 best places in StL County. YMMV, but generally HE / HJ standard with tip, no extras beyond that.

    Both under jurisdiction of Chesterfield Police Department. Both in safe very affluent neighborhoods.

  9. #21962

    Nikki VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    VIP in my experience was her doing the massage in the nude. Nice enough but that was it.
    If that's all that's offered for the VIP upcharge, that's disappointing. Thanks for the info.

  10. #21961

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    Can you share what's on the table as far as VIP options? Been curious about her for a long time. All the info on here relates to her time issues, but as you said, those all appear to be old news.
    VIP in my experience was her doing the massage in the nude. Nice enough but that was it.

  11. #21960

    VIP options

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and was on time. I think the late info is old.
    Can you share what's on the table as far as VIP options? Been curious about her for a long time. All the info on here relates to her time issues, but as you said, those all appear to be old news.

  12. #21959
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have more info about Nikki and her VIP sessions? Thinking about trying her out. Is she still late as before?
    I've seen her a few times and was on time. I think the late info is old.

  13. #21958
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Any extras offered here? Also I've been looking for Classic but I'm getting turned around with the amount of different Classics that appear in search. Which classic or health spas are the good ones?
    They are on Clayton rd on south side just east of Baxter. It's either Ballwin or Chesterfield.

  14. #21957

    Correction

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #21956

    She Is In Town

    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone in town offering nuru nowadays? I know Aimee was but not sure if she's in town anymore.
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago said she would be here till the end of the month and maybe longer. It is not true nuru but close she is very good but 300 hundie for a HJ is high, upgrades start at 5 too rich for my blood. She is very cute if that helps your decision.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape