Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1086
-
01-23-24 10:21 #561Senior Member

Posts: 101Thank me later. Sage Rabbit
Another gal I have been talking to is actually a porn star who recently abruptly retired after a short but impactful career- Clevervenus (aka Sage Rabbit). I have verified it is actually her and facetimed, so it is the real deal guys. We had agreed to meet but I will not be able to make our schedule work since she can only do daytimes during the week (reason unknown but possible a live in boyfriend situation? Plus she has pretty hefty upcharge for Anal. Her standard ppm is rather reasonable for a recently retired P.S. And she agreed to BBFS, CIP, CIM, CIF. As I mentioned, I will pass on this one regrettably because I would want to do Anal (I did not negotiate, so don't know if there is flexibility) but in general I do not pay for extras in the SB world, all that stuff must be included in the allowance if they are open to doing it otherwise I consider them a Pro and not a SB. And I have had already several porn star experiences so that bucket list one is already checked off. BTW the P.S. Experiences were generally underwhelming, so nothing really special that I had not already experienced (had some hot Hungarian porn stars back in the day who were on the website "Asshole Fever" don't think that site exists anymore unfortunately). If you view her porn and interviews online she is a dominatrix as well, so for those into that it could be a bonus. BTW she is 18/19 and not 21 as her profile on seeking states.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-cb76df43e030
So if you have already met her or do decide to engage, thank me later for this tidbit of info and send me a PM or post a report on this forum. If you do end up meeting her, keep in mind you and Johnny Sims will be Eskimo brothers. A story to tell your illegitimate grandkids.
Also it is not clear if she wants to remain under the radar about her past but she did post the picture I attached to this report on her profile so it is rather easy and obvious figure out. So as a suggestion, I would take a more discreet approach about this if you do talk to her. My guess after this post her inbox will be flooded.
-
01-22-24 21:49 #560Senior Member

Posts: 385Understandable. As a pro she probably would have been angling to get in and out quickly.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
BTW, her profile on SA isn't banned. I still see it.
-
01-22-24 17:28 #559Senior Member

Posts: 37Prepaid cards for seeking
Hello all, I know this has been asked before and I've searched here and on other forums and gotten conflicting info, but it was also all from old sources, so I'm asking for fresh information. Obviously I don't want my personal credit card linked to seeking or any SB site. So do prepaid cards work for seeking? If so, which ones work? I've read that you need a billing address, and using a random P. O. Box you don't even own can work, but is that accurate?
I've been in the hobby for around a decade, but never tried an SB so I've been combing the forum to get up to speed.
Thanks for any info gentlemen.
As always, stay safe guys!
-
01-22-24 16:09 #558Senior Member

Posts: 101I agree and she was willing take $4 but that was before I found out she was a volume provider and not an SB.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 13:53 #557Senior Member

Posts: 1172Or banned for being up to no good. I find that they get banned more often for trying to pull scams on mongers or worse. They will get reported and then create new profiles.
Originally Posted by FlthotSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 10:33 #556Senior Member

Posts: 385I'm always curious as to what pros accept as PPM. What would she take?
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
As an SB this one has a good body but a butter face, so I would definitely have been lowballing an offer.
-
01-22-24 09:13 #555Regular Member

Posts: 24Banned
Guess she got banned and has a new account. She messaged me out of no where and wasn't interested but these was like 2 weeks ago. Probably got banned for talking details because it's not there no more in account so these her new account since it says joined 1/20.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 08:19 #554Senior Member

Posts: 101Travelling Girl Lady Lay
I chatted up this girl on Seeking and I was on the fence about meeting up as she gave me pro vibes. Sure enough typing her number in google pulls up numerous escort ads and she is a traveling through Florida and Gulf coast back to Texas. She was in Tampa this past weekend and no clue how long she is still here. Everything is on the menu (all 3 holes and BBFS) with CIA, CIP, CIM etc. So was very tempting to do, but I tend to avoid the volume providers and prefer the new SB or at least semi pro / UTR girls rather than full blown escorts. We did have a time arranged to meet but after I found her ads, I canceled. Plus she had requested to shift our appointment time shortly before we had originally planned, so I assume she was getting her holes filled by another monger at that time and I would have ended up with sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths for that day.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-361d02c2b9ca
https://sumosear.ch/phone/903-559-1640
-
01-21-24 06:00 #553Senior Member

Posts: 288SB Swap / Share
I have a long-term monthly arrangement (no ppm) SB: 25 year old, athletic blonde, submissive, bi, very open. Looking for another local SD that is generally attractive, in shape, a non-smoker. Must have a stable SB interested in swapping / sharing scenarios to include group play.
DM if interested.
-
01-19-24 15:38 #552Senior Member

Posts: 101Ally1 lyn
Beware this one is a scammer. Agreed to everything and then tried to pull the old gas / uber money scam. Even though she is verified I think she is trying to pull that scam. She got offended when I told her she was a scammer and that I would never send any money upfront. She even called me to tell me I was being rude LMAO.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-b0b590838e1b
-
01-06-24 18:53 #551Senior Member

Posts: 385Allywants2 beeSpoiled is a scammer
New chick who at least acknowledges that her pictures lead to an OF / porn lifestyle.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-dc8a1c47e7d1
https://www.instagram.com/karlimerge...FoNzF4NTRvYjdx
Only takes Cashapp and only in advance. Definitely a scam.
-
01-02-24 21:40 #550Senior Member

Posts: 1172TheRealDeal
I looked for reviews on this one but didn't see anything. She's closer to you fellas in Tampa. Has anyone see her? Said she's willing to drive to Orlando for $500. I never pay that much but if she's legit that's all I need to know I'll do the rest.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-2efe0f344861
-
12-29-23 15:08 #549Senior Member

Posts: 346Visit time
In general a 2-3 hr meet up. Longer if they want.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 11:39 #548Senior Member

Posts: 5948What are rh se price points being referenced? A visit, a week? A month?
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 10:57 #547Senior Member

Posts: 346PPM Negotiations?
Hi All- just throwing this out there for discussion- I posted the same thing on Orlando board.
I've been in the SA action for a number of years and had some fantastic experiences as well as the losers. Not really looking for advice but just feedback from others.
THE NEGOTIATION: We all know the point that you establish s SB if DTF on a PPM basis. You don't have all the details yet but assume it will be a several hour meet up, but you at least want to broach the topic of price point with them before you waste too much time.
In my experience, THE SB generally wants THE SD to throw out a number first (their hope is that they may hit the jackpot or don't want to settle for a smaller number the SD may offer more than they would actually settle for). THE SD generally wants the SB to provide a number first to avoid paying more than a number that would actually work for them! Because once you agree to a number of course, it's difficult to backtrack! This is even more important if you think she could be a hot regular.
Personally, I always try to get them to name their number first. If they just won't, I will generally throw out 250-300 if they seem very new to the fun. Otherwise, 300 is more or less my standard opener. If someone is truly red hot I sometimes come in with a bit higher initial number. If they are off the charts 10/10 material to me, and I think it's my one shot that I have their attention, I may come in with the highest I am willing to go and let them take it or leave it.
*ANYWAY, Just curious what the approach is of other experienced SDs.










Reply With Quote





