Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I'm always curious as to what pros accept as PPM. What would she take?

    As an SB this one has a good body but a butter face, so I would definitely have been lowballing an offer.
    I agree and she was willing take $4 but that was before I found out she was a volume provider and not an SB.

  2. #557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by FlthotSlayer  [View Original Post]
    Guess she got banned and has a new account. She messaged me out of no where and wasn't interested but these was like 2 weeks ago. Probably got banned for talking details because it's not there no more in account so these her new account since it says joined 1/20.
    Or banned for being up to no good. I find that they get banned more often for trying to pull scams on mongers or worse. They will get reported and then create new profiles.

  3. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    I chatted up this girl on Seeking and I was on the fence about meeting up as she gave me pro vibes. Sure enough typing her number in google pulls up numerous escort ads and she is a traveling through Florida and Gulf coast back to Texas. She was in Tampa this past weekend and no clue how long she is still here. Everything is on the menu (all 3 holes and BBFS) with CIA, CIP, CIM etc. So was very tempting to do, but I tend to avoid the volume providers and prefer the new SB or at least semi pro / UTR girls rather than full blown escorts. We did have a time arranged to meet but after I found her ads, I canceled. Plus she had requested to shift our appointment time shortly before we had originally planned, so I assume she was getting her holes filled by another monger at that time and I would have ended up with sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths for that day.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-361d02c2b9ca

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/903-559-1640
    I'm always curious as to what pros accept as PPM. What would she take?

    As an SB this one has a good body but a butter face, so I would definitely have been lowballing an offer.

  4. #555

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    I chatted up this girl on Seeking and I was on the fence about meeting up as she gave me pro vibes. Sure enough typing her number in google pulls up numerous escort ads and she is a traveling through Florida and Gulf coast back to Texas. She was in Tampa this past weekend and no clue how long she is still here. Everything is on the menu (all 3 holes and BBFS) with CIA, CIP, CIM etc. So was very tempting to do, but I tend to avoid the volume providers and prefer the new SB or at least semi pro / UTR girls rather than full blown escorts. We did have a time arranged to meet but after I found her ads, I canceled. Plus she had requested to shift our appointment time shortly before we had originally planned, so I assume she was getting her holes filled by another monger at that time and I would have ended up with sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths for that day.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-361d02c2b9ca

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/903-559-1640
    Guess she got banned and has a new account. She messaged me out of no where and wasn't interested but these was like 2 weeks ago. Probably got banned for talking details because it's not there no more in account so these her new account since it says joined 1/20.

  5. #554

    Travelling Girl Lady Lay

    I chatted up this girl on Seeking and I was on the fence about meeting up as she gave me pro vibes. Sure enough typing her number in google pulls up numerous escort ads and she is a traveling through Florida and Gulf coast back to Texas. She was in Tampa this past weekend and no clue how long she is still here. Everything is on the menu (all 3 holes and BBFS) with CIA, CIP, CIM etc. So was very tempting to do, but I tend to avoid the volume providers and prefer the new SB or at least semi pro / UTR girls rather than full blown escorts. We did have a time arranged to meet but after I found her ads, I canceled. Plus she had requested to shift our appointment time shortly before we had originally planned, so I assume she was getting her holes filled by another monger at that time and I would have ended up with sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths for that day.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-361d02c2b9ca

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/903-559-1640

  6. #553

    SB Swap / Share

    I have a long-term monthly arrangement (no ppm) SB: 25 year old, athletic blonde, submissive, bi, very open. Looking for another local SD that is generally attractive, in shape, a non-smoker. Must have a stable SB interested in swapping / sharing scenarios to include group play.

    DM if interested.

  7. #552

    Ally1 lyn

    Beware this one is a scammer. Agreed to everything and then tried to pull the old gas / uber money scam. Even though she is verified I think she is trying to pull that scam. She got offended when I told her she was a scammer and that I would never send any money upfront. She even called me to tell me I was being rude LMAO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-b0b590838e1b

  8. #551

    Allywants2 beeSpoiled is a scammer

    New chick who at least acknowledges that her pictures lead to an OF / porn lifestyle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-dc8a1c47e7d1

    https://www.instagram.com/karlimerge...FoNzF4NTRvYjdx

    Only takes Cashapp and only in advance. Definitely a scam.

  9. #550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169

    TheRealDeal

    I looked for reviews on this one but didn't see anything. She's closer to you fellas in Tampa. Has anyone see her? Said she's willing to drive to Orlando for $500. I never pay that much but if she's legit that's all I need to know I'll do the rest.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-2efe0f344861

  10. #549

    Visit time

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    What are rh se price points being referenced? A visit, a week? A month?
    In general a 2-3 hr meet up. Longer if they want.

  11. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Hi All- just throwing this out there for discussion- I posted the same thing on Orlando board.

    I've been in the SA action for a number of years and had some fantastic experiences as well as the losers. Not really looking for advice but just feedback from others.

    THE NEGOTIATION: We all know the point that you establish s SB if DTF on a PPM basis. You don't have all the details yet but assume it will be a several hour meet up, but you at least want to broach the topic of price point with them before you waste too much time.

    In my experience, THE SB generally wants THE SD to throw out a number first (their hope is that they may hit the jackpot or don't want to settle for a smaller number the SD may offer more than they would actually settle for). THE SD generally wants the SB to provide a number first to avoid paying more than a number that would actually work for them! Because once you agree to a number of course, it's difficult to backtrack! This is even more important if you think she could be a hot regular.

    Personally, I always try to get them to name their number first. If they just won't, I will generally throw out 250-300 if they seem very new to the fun. Otherwise, 300 is more or less my standard opener. If someone is truly red hot I sometimes come in with a bit higher initial number..
    What are rh se price points being referenced? A visit, a week? A month?

  12. #547

    PPM Negotiations?

    Hi All- just throwing this out there for discussion- I posted the same thing on Orlando board.

    I've been in the SA action for a number of years and had some fantastic experiences as well as the losers. Not really looking for advice but just feedback from others.

    THE NEGOTIATION: We all know the point that you establish s SB if DTF on a PPM basis. You don't have all the details yet but assume it will be a several hour meet up, but you at least want to broach the topic of price point with them before you waste too much time.

    In my experience, THE SB generally wants THE SD to throw out a number first (their hope is that they may hit the jackpot or don't want to settle for a smaller number the SD may offer more than they would actually settle for). THE SD generally wants the SB to provide a number first to avoid paying more than a number that would actually work for them! Because once you agree to a number of course, it's difficult to backtrack! This is even more important if you think she could be a hot regular.

    Personally, I always try to get them to name their number first. If they just won't, I will generally throw out 250-300 if they seem very new to the fun. Otherwise, 300 is more or less my standard opener. If someone is truly red hot I sometimes come in with a bit higher initial number. If they are off the charts 10/10 material to me, and I think it's my one shot that I have their attention, I may come in with the highest I am willing to go and let them take it or leave it.

    *ANYWAY, Just curious what the approach is of other experienced SDs.

  13. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987  [View Original Post]
    Been battling the war in the communication trenches. Hopes this helps in your pursuits.

    Londonstar22 - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-620fb0cce50e.

    Really disappointed about this one. Got her to agree to 300 ppm with intimacy and she was willing to drive to Tampa from Sarasota but couldn't get schedules to work and she started ghosting.
    You may be lucky there. Running her pics through one of the facial recognition search engines brought up this.

    https://sarasotafl.mugshots.zone/hen...ot-05-12-2021/

    Name search hit this.

    https://www.mysuncoast.com/2019/04/1...s-parking-lot/

    Would give me pause in meeting her anywhere.

  14. #545

    WittyLover

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I'm not OP, but I image this is likely her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-ce2cfe49d1f2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapeno007  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Sorry guys, I forgot the link. This is her.

  15. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    Likewise. She reached out initially on Seeking. Quoted me $600 which was a hard pass based on her photos. She's been on Tryst a few months now. Initially at $700. I have seen her lower it to $500. I don't guess she is getting much interest at those price points.
    I had chatted with her about 3 months ago and we had agreed on 4 coins. I had similar hesitancy based on her social that she looked much heavier than the pics on the site, so I passed as I do prefer the tall slim model ones and not really into bigger girls. She did spam multiple times afterwards wanting to meet up so my guess anyone wanting to have fun with her could negotiate lower rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape