Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21955

    Nuru

    Is anyone in town offering nuru nowadays? I know Aimee was but not sure if she's in town anymore.

  2. #21954

    Nikki VIP

    Does anyone have more info about Nikki and her VIP sessions? Thinking about trying her out. Is she still late as before?

  3. #21953
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Thought you left town. Have you tried any other PLM providers?
    I did left town, I just come back from time to time LOL. I've been seeing Brea mostly cause her and I hit it off pretty well. I saw that PLM got a new girl and was curious about her. Plus about the "Milking Experience" that, correct me if I'm wrong, Savannah has. Only reason that I didn't do Sav is the no MT, or so I've heard.

  4. #21952
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-44639.html

    Anyone have any info on this person? Stumbled upon them and was curious if they were worth it or I should save my money.

    Thanks for the help and info in advance!
    I texted back and forth. Wanted deposit and had to pay with Venmo, or gift cards or Bitcoin. Scammer in my opinion.

  5. #21951
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-44639.html

    Anyone have any info on this person? Stumbled upon them and was curious if they were worth it or I should save my money.

    Thanks for the help and info in advance!
    Thought you left town. Have you tried any other PLM providers?

  6. #21950
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-44639.html

    Anyone have any info on this person? Stumbled upon them and was curious if they were worth it or I should save my money.

    Thanks for the help and info in advance!
    Let us know if you go and try. I've been curious about a milking table also.

  7. #21949

    5739358181 milking table.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-44639.html

    Anyone have any info on this person? Stumbled upon them and was curious if they were worth it or I should save my money.

    Thanks for the help and info in advance!
    Images are from a fitness porn star so probably not who will answer the door.

  8. #21948

    Lol

    We all know the ads embellish a little but this is just out of hand and false advertising at its finest.

    https://us.escortsliaison.com/stloui...b13cfe405f66b8

  9. #21947

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMchn  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ember from the Angels a few weeks ago. Had a great time and would repeat, only negative was I waited on her for about 45 minutes.
    Do you have her info? Would love to see her again!

  10. #21946

    Curious

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-44639.html

    Anyone have any info on this person? Stumbled upon them and was curious if they were worth it or I should save my money.

    Thanks for the help and info in advance!

  11. #21945
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Went to Classic yesterday and had a wonderful massage. There are two new girls here.
    Any extras offered here? Also I've been looking for Classic but I'm getting turned around with the amount of different Classics that appear in search. Which classic or health spas are the good ones?

  12. #21944

    You Will Get Good Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian101  [View Original Post]
    At Rickstr352.

    DM me your contact info.
    Rickstr352 you will get the info you need this is Ember's account on these forums.

    Next time you think this use the report post button.

    A2

  13. #21943
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Always assumed providers snapped a photo through a window as I walked to the door or thru the door peephole. This was confirmed the other day when after a session with a known conspiracy theory rambling nut job, (yeah, I know, but she was cheap and available last minute) she was trying to find a photo to show me and I could see her scrolling through photo after photo after photo of obviously surreptitiously taken pictures of men. Including myself from earlier that same day.
    Many of the ones I have been in had video camera in the entry way, or the corridor to the rooms.

    I always assumed they were recorded, with those long term drives.

  14. #21942

    Classic

    Went to Classic yesterday and had a wonderful massage. There are two new girls here.

  15. #21941

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. She worked at E. G. In O'fallon Mo. Years ago. Go see her or Sassa.
    I was at Health a couple of weeks ago and got Wendy. She was OK. Not great looking and not a great massage but not bad. Not much tease but she did make me happy. When I walked out I saw who I guess is Sassa and she is an upgrade to Wendy on looks for sure. I guess it's luck of the draw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape