Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 17721
-
01-24-24 05:11 #13596Senior Member

Posts: 447Well no point in feeling bad because 99% of these girls that have pimps are head over heels in love with them. All you have to do is start following these escorts on ig to see the real side of the business THESE GIRLS LOVE their AA men that's why you got to pay for it and they don't. Thats what they are attracted to in their free time. Why you think the ads say no GFE no bare no daty no BBBJ but on the vids they are doing the exact opposite with their pimp / boyfriend. You wasting your time feeling bad because that shit is not forced obviously their are some situation but for the most part No AA is strictly a business thing.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 18:25 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 38Same here
I would also like to know any good squirters if why'all encountered any at all.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 16:44 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 59I saw her a couple years ago. She was in a hotel off Fifth Street in St Charles. Pics are accurate. Definetly a smoker and would not stop talking when I saw her. Made me a little uneasy but she was nice enough. Gave a decent BBBJ and she loves taking it in the ass if that's your thing. Will work with you on rates. I suspect her friend is the same.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:08 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 279SCF / Jessie location, 2 girl
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163822932
I haven't tried her before, but noticed that she's offering 2 girl now. Anyone know her general location, and / or if they've tried the 2 girl experience? Under more pictures there's a heavily face filtered picture of someone that's probably not her, I'm guessing the other gal.
Also, does she smoke?
-
01-23-24 05:01 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 103Seen the top one was ok
She looks pretty much like the limited pictures. Nice will pretty much do anything except Greek. She wouldn't sit still all over the place but once in her she get super wet drips down her leg. She is a GFE but almost have to tie her down as she moves non stop. The second one is her gf they will do 2 girl but not seen her or done 2 girl.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 00:47 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 74Menu
Anyone experience this one or two in O'fallon? I was just curious what's on the menu was a limited add plus its party and play but do they look or is she strung out looking? Lots of coverup in the pics my guess is yes. 2 girl available here's the links good luck mongers stay safe!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/162086289
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163859341
-
01-22-24 23:23 #13590Senior Member

Posts: 418Weird thing is for me, I see the girl getting dicked down by some dude in the ad video, it's a huge turnoff. No idea why, I mean these girls have a job of literally having sex with different guys, and I'm 100% aware, but still. And anytime I see a girl who says "no AA" but has vids with an AA I assume it's her pimp and feel bad for her instead of interested.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 14:38 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 447Majority of these women especially the professionals have a pimp not all but a lot. Sometimes it's her boyfriend sometimes it's not some do a great job at hiding it. Got to get over that real fast bro because it's real life these women have sex with you and give all the profits to their man / pimp. I must be missing the videos w Mexicans guys in them don't see those often LOL. It's not theses strung out females either because honestly most legit pimps don't pimp drugs addicts. It's the females with their shit together that have them.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 10:52 #13588Senior Member

Posts: 103Looking for a squirter
Anyone know of a good squirter that you would recommend.
-
01-22-24 10:22 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 255It's not just that, but a lot of the videos show the girls fucking a black or Latino dude, which I don't have a problem with if that's her boyfriend but I have a strong suspicion in a vast majority of the cases it's her pimp, which then automatically makes her much less attractive.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 08:51 #13586Senior Member

Posts: 103Looking for a squirter
Anyone know of a good squirter that you would recommend.
-
01-22-24 05:52 #13585Senior Member

Posts: 447You must be new here if you think that is a cause for concern LOL 80% of these ads that say no AA Love them some BBC in their free time.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 19:42 #13584Senior Member

Posts: 250I felt the same thing why I was asking for a second opinion.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 16:21 #13583Senior Member

Posts: 510The sumosearch ad says "no AA", but the kids on "her" website are black!
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
Scammers make interesting decisions.
-
01-20-24 15:22 #13582Senior Member

Posts: 551????
Clicking her listed personal website takes you to a "very" unusual site that has "nothing" to do with her-so something's WAY off there-also a phone number search on google pulls up "one" ad from "2017" (see below)...She could legitimately just be getting back into the hobby, but this town "is" scammer/rip-off central and there are certainly some question marks.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...to-you/6781748
Be careful out there.










Reply With Quote





