Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 17727
-
01-22-24 10:22 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 255It's not just that, but a lot of the videos show the girls fucking a black or Latino dude, which I don't have a problem with if that's her boyfriend but I have a strong suspicion in a vast majority of the cases it's her pimp, which then automatically makes her much less attractive.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 08:51 #13586Senior Member

Posts: 103Looking for a squirter
Anyone know of a good squirter that you would recommend.
-
01-22-24 05:52 #13585Senior Member

Posts: 447You must be new here if you think that is a cause for concern LOL 80% of these ads that say no AA Love them some BBC in their free time.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 19:42 #13584Senior Member

Posts: 250I felt the same thing why I was asking for a second opinion.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 16:21 #13583Senior Member

Posts: 510The sumosearch ad says "no AA", but the kids on "her" website are black!
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
Scammers make interesting decisions.
-
01-20-24 15:22 #13582Senior Member

Posts: 552????
Clicking her listed personal website takes you to a "very" unusual site that has "nothing" to do with her-so something's WAY off there-also a phone number search on google pulls up "one" ad from "2017" (see below)...She could legitimately just be getting back into the hobby, but this town "is" scammer/rip-off central and there are certainly some question marks.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...to-you/6781748
Be careful out there.
-
01-20-24 13:20 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 255I don't trust that website at all and am not going to pay for premium. I'm also pretty skeptical of someone that already has 10 reviews on that one site but cannot be found anywhere else.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 13:15 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 59That site looks a little strange. Reviews are as reliable as LC ones. I'm seeing a lot of providers that don't advertise / haven't worked anywhere else for years suddenly getting new reviews in the past month. I would suspect these are bot / spam reviews. I wouldn't get your hopes up for a response. Also, her "personal website" is one of advertising (presumably) her children for marketing/social media purposes. WTF!?
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 11:33 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 250Looks new
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailey-l...t-louis-322298
Looks new and cute anyone seen her, she hasn't answer my text yet.
-
01-19-24 18:12 #13578Senior Member

Posts: 301Siren's Confirmation
Thank you Hobbiest1234 and Badboy2 for confirming her. Now I'm even more eager to try her out!
-
01-19-24 16:59 #13577Senior Member

Posts: 552Mea culpa
Ok, I can admit when I'm wrong and apparently I was "dead wrong" in this case so my apologies. Guess maybe 30 plus years experience at this hobby makes me a little "too" jaded sometimes when seeing pics like that (let's face it, this town has kinda become a scammer/rip-off "Haven" in many, many ways) but if senior members like you and others are vouching for her that's good enough for me...Anyone who reads my original comment on her please ignore it.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
-
01-19-24 15:35 #13576Senior Member

Posts: 279I'm assuming it's her partner. I find it less odd than the profiles where when you go to pictures, there's a bunch of ones that are 100% NOT of the OP, those weird me out.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Wfhff14; 01-19-24 at 15:39. Reason: typos
-
01-19-24 15:33 #13575Senior Member

Posts: 279If you can state her general area / rates that'd be great, PM works, thanks!
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 12:30 #13574Senior Member

Posts: 687I couldn't have responded better without being sarcastic. She is exactly as you described and was a very nice person. She was cautious because it was our first meeting, which are always awkward. I'll repeat when the arctic freeze is over. Fuck this cold weather!
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 09:06 #13573Senior Member

Posts: 447The girl is such a nympho she damn near has an orgasm from sucking dick LOL do not listen to this guy's post read her real reviews and make the call yourself.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





