Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 776 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 17701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13576

    SCF / Jessie location, 2 girl

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163822932

    I haven't tried her before, but noticed that she's offering 2 girl now. Anyone know her general location, and / or if they've tried the 2 girl experience? Under more pictures there's a heavily face filtered picture of someone that's probably not her, I'm guessing the other gal.

    Also, does she smoke?

  2. #13575

    Seen the top one was ok

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience this one or two in O'fallon? I was just curious what's on the menu was a limited add plus its party and play but do they look or is she strung out looking? Lots of coverup in the pics my guess is yes. 2 girl available here's the links good luck mongers stay safe!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/162086289

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163859341
    She looks pretty much like the limited pictures. Nice will pretty much do anything except Greek. She wouldn't sit still all over the place but once in her she get super wet drips down her leg. She is a GFE but almost have to tie her down as she moves non stop. The second one is her gf they will do 2 girl but not seen her or done 2 girl.

  3. #13574

    Menu

    Anyone experience this one or two in O'fallon? I was just curious what's on the menu was a limited add plus its party and play but do they look or is she strung out looking? Lots of coverup in the pics my guess is yes. 2 girl available here's the links good luck mongers stay safe!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/162086289

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163859341

  4. #13573
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    It's not just that, but a lot of the videos show the girls fucking a black or Latino dude, which I don't have a problem with if that's her boyfriend but I have a strong suspicion in a vast majority of the cases it's her pimp, which then automatically makes her much less attractive.
    Weird thing is for me, I see the girl getting dicked down by some dude in the ad video, it's a huge turnoff. No idea why, I mean these girls have a job of literally having sex with different guys, and I'm 100% aware, but still. And anytime I see a girl who says "no AA" but has vids with an AA I assume it's her pimp and feel bad for her instead of interested.

  5. #13572
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    It's not just that, but a lot of the videos show the girls fucking a black or Latino dude, which I don't have a problem with if that's her boyfriend but I have a strong suspicion in a vast majority of the cases it's her pimp, which then automatically makes her much less attractive.
    Majority of these women especially the professionals have a pimp not all but a lot. Sometimes it's her boyfriend sometimes it's not some do a great job at hiding it. Got to get over that real fast bro because it's real life these women have sex with you and give all the profits to their man / pimp. I must be missing the videos w Mexicans guys in them don't see those often LOL. It's not theses strung out females either because honestly most legit pimps don't pimp drugs addicts. It's the females with their shit together that have them.

  6. #13571

    Looking for a squirter

    Anyone know of a good squirter that you would recommend.

  7. #13570
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    You must be new here if you think that is a cause for concern LOL 80% of these ads that say no AA Love them some BBC in their free time.
    It's not just that, but a lot of the videos show the girls fucking a black or Latino dude, which I don't have a problem with if that's her boyfriend but I have a strong suspicion in a vast majority of the cases it's her pimp, which then automatically makes her much less attractive.

  8. #13569

    Looking for a squirter

    Anyone know of a good squirter that you would recommend.

  9. #13568
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    The sumosearch ad says "no AA", but the kids on "her" website are black!

    Scammers make interesting decisions.
    You must be new here if you think that is a cause for concern LOL 80% of these ads that say no AA Love them some BBC in their free time.

  10. #13567
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Clicking her listed personal website takes you to a "very" unusual site that has "nothing" to do with her-so something's WAY off there-also a phone number search on google pulls up "one" ad from "2017" (see below)...She could legitimately just be getting back into the hobby, but this town "is" scammer/rip-off central and there are certainly some question marks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...to-you/6781748

    Be careful out there.
    I felt the same thing why I was asking for a second opinion.

  11. #13566
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Clicking her listed personal website takes you to a "very" unusual site that has "nothing" to do with her-so something's WAY off there-also a phone number search on google pulls up "one" ad from "2017" (see below)...She could legitimately just be getting back into the hobby, but this town "is" scammer/rip-off central and there are certainly some question marks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...to-you/6781748

    Be careful out there.
    The sumosearch ad says "no AA", but the kids on "her" website are black!

    Scammers make interesting decisions.

  12. #13565

    ????

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailey-l...t-louis-322298

    Looks new and cute anyone seen her, she hasn't answer my text yet.
    Clicking her listed personal website takes you to a "very" unusual site that has "nothing" to do with her-so something's WAY off there-also a phone number search on google pulls up "one" ad from "2017" (see below)...She could legitimately just be getting back into the hobby, but this town "is" scammer/rip-off central and there are certainly some question marks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...to-you/6781748

    Be careful out there.

  13. #13564
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailey-l...t-louis-322298

    Looks new and cute anyone seen her, she hasn't answer my text yet.
    I don't trust that website at all and am not going to pay for premium. I'm also pretty skeptical of someone that already has 10 reviews on that one site but cannot be found anywhere else.

  14. #13563
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailey-l...t-louis-322298

    Looks new and cute anyone seen her, she hasn't answer my text yet.
    That site looks a little strange. Reviews are as reliable as LC ones. I'm seeing a lot of providers that don't advertise / haven't worked anywhere else for years suddenly getting new reviews in the past month. I would suspect these are bot / spam reviews. I wouldn't get your hopes up for a response. Also, her "personal website" is one of advertising (presumably) her children for marketing/social media purposes. WTF!?

  15. #13562

    Looks new

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hailey-l...t-louis-322298

    Looks new and cute anyone seen her, she hasn't answer my text yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape