Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 6083
-
01-23-24 14:50 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 1202Never been able to get her to respond
She never would even respond to me, so her loss.
Originally Posted by William0947
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 11:54 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 504Momma now in Hendo?
Review 4995 but does not help us on foreign language skills, LOL!
Originally Posted by William0947
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 08:47 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 53Little momma
Has anyone sampled the Greek from little momma? Curious what her mouth looks like since she never smiles in pics.
-
01-23-24 01:30 #5090Regular Member

Posts: 14I noticed that too. Here is her headline.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
Beautiful mature woman here to make all your dreams come true.
And new link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/189963439353
-
01-22-24 15:20 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 1189Ad's already gone.
Originally Posted by Dwt400
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 07:13 #5088Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone tried this one out yet?
Made contact with her and just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Looking for any feedback.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/530018789047
-
01-21-24 11:57 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 1189Another time-waster
Saw this ad pop up and gave her a call. Said she was staying in Maggie at the JC exit so pretty easy to figure out where. I tried to set up a visit and she went silent. Ad keeps popping back up co I tried calling back and won't answer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...c/497759345751
-
01-21-24 11:29 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 155Thanks for saving me the wasted time with her. Was looking and wondering. Wonder no more.
Originally Posted by MtnHobbys
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 11:28 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 155I've seen her twice and enjoyed a good BBBJCIM along with FS. First time was solo, second time had a driver. Yeah, the haircut makes her very tomboyish. She is sexy in a short skirt though.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 07:20 #5084Regular Member

Posts: 23Incredible oral skills'
I know her well. Def on drug, but a great chick. When I knew her 3 years ago, she was excellent. Looked liked those pics 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by PennyWhistle
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 21:59 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 70Melanie
I dreamed of a good visit with Melanie this morning.
Ad pics are right on. Menu was correct.
Very comfy apartment style rental room.
I'll repeat if she does not return to SC too soon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/930081338805
-
01-19-24 19:32 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 70Another Deposit
I was talking to this provider on the phone setting up an incall for tomorrow.
All was good until a $25 Deposit was requested. I said no. She hung up.
Based on the tone and content of the whole conversation I think she is real but I still ain't paying.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...k/742866522257
-
01-18-24 16:29 #5081Regular Member

Posts: 8Do Not Call
I do know who this is and your suspicions are well founded. Avoid at all costs is my advice to anyone reading.
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 09:08 #5080Regular Member

Posts: 8Avoid This One
I had to register again this morning to report to the mongrels on this one. I haven't been enjoying my hobbies enough to check in much the last several months but I'm passing this one on first and will follow up with the rebound dream I had after this fiasco.
Yesterday early AM, before work dreaming would be great, send out a few texts and get an immediate comm with easy, no BS set up for a delivery. I didn't want to visit the red roof (at ext 44) for dreams. Agreed at 1.5 x 10 and was at my apartment within 30 minutes probably. Pulls up in a Uhaul box truck (small one 10' maybe) but was alone in the cab. She is much much heavier than any of the photos on STG and easily 20 years older. Not great teeth and mushy lips / mouth. I couldn't see how rough the view was until she was at my open door really. I was not thrilled but the door is open now. Inside she spent 10-15 minutes in the guest bath, walks into the room partially undressed and asks for my part. I take care of that and she realizes she needs something out of the car. I knew right away what was going to happen and opened the door for her with a smile. Watched her struggle to turn around in the parking lot as fast as she could and disappear. Best loss I've ever had by far.
Scroll past this one!
Stay safe everyone!
-
01-17-24 18:19 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 70Please elucidate. I'm not sure I agree with that assessment.
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]
While the deposit was an obvious no go, I don't see the blatant red flags you mean.
Telephone number means nothing.
Eden location means little as other travelers have typo'd that early on.
My ATF has onlyfans.
I've seen her images before. Probably from surfing Raleigh STG a few years ago.
[blu]It only takes one red flag, DEPOSIT!!!!!!!
Nothing more needs to be added.
A2[/blue]











Reply With Quote






