Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 6083
-
01-09-24 10:34 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 504Phyllis
This is a rebrand from Oct '23. Good dream yesterday. Same excellent comms and head game and doggie as before; rest of menu is smaller than last year. Little older and bigger than post pics. Still good value in safe incall location.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/547564982732
-
01-03-24 14:10 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 38Three Leg's link is to someone I have seen. Cash and Dash. I reported her in an earlier post very recently. Thanks for your info Three Leg.
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 10:29 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 308Any thing known?
Has anyone seen this chic. Posting for a while & I'm interested. Running out of options here in Ashe.
-
01-03-24 10:26 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 308Be mindful.
I tried to find the old post to no avail. I know folks change but usually not for the better in this field of work. But. From about 3 + years ago, I remember a few posts of guys getting ripped off or scammed in some fashion. Simply only remember that she (at that time) was a definite "no go". Her pics were always screaming hot.
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 09:27 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 30Danger!
I Strongly recommend that you do not call that number. Fake pics and a seriously troubled lady. I will dm you additional info.
Originally Posted by EastCoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 08:57 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 70Cadence
Here is a sumosearch ad from right before the pictures changed.
Originally Posted by Stamina62
[View Original Post]
I remember the face but not the name used previously. Never met.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...-more/60996476
I find that sumo keeps a copy of deleted stg ads for a long time. It helps sometimes.
-
01-02-24 20:28 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 40Cadence
I have my suspicions about who it is and those pics are definitely not accurate.
Originally Posted by EastCoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 18:19 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 38Cadence Wow
Good evening gents.
Any information on this unusually pretty woman who says she used to be here in the Asheville area and has moved back. She looks too good to be true. But it does not hurt to ask.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...b/958448309352
-
01-01-24 10:45 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 70Thanks. The ghosting I mentioned did not feel normal. Now we know.
Originally Posted by Salvation
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 08:51 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 1202Back when she first started she was so beautiful and sweet! Her kitty felt so good. But I hadn't seen her in a long time.
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 22:44 #5053Regular Member

Posts: 21She's in jail currently. And I while I wouldn't be shocked if she bonded out. I would expect her to be away for 3-5 years.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
I'm a close friend of hers (I've probably taken her to many of you and if you went a saw her there's a good chance you've seen me) and I think she knows her luck has ran out and it's time to accept what's going to happen.
Sucks because she was great to hang around with. Never a dull moment. And while looks wise she's let her addictions take control. She's one of the best lays out there. I've lost count on how many loads I've put in her. Enough to where I had to start paying for cloud storage just for the content made with her LOL.
-
12-31-23 20:08 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 70It has not been all sweetness and light.
While I truly reported a good first meeting with J Baby, the next try did not occur.
Ghosted. Weird too. Good coms on previous day and then nothing on the day. I cannot currently tell whether it was vindictive or just forgetfulness.
I plan to try again but I'm not rushing into it.
-
12-30-23 20:09 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 97J Baby link
Link for J Baby.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/005780622921
-
12-30-23 16:52 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 78This is here sorry other pictures got took down.
-
12-30-23 14:10 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 40New lady
I've reached out a couple times and haven't got any kind of response. Maybe someone else will get lucky.
Originally Posted by EastCoker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




