Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 7895
-
02-27-24 07:36 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 49Fun, but not repeating
If you like big girls she is fun. You can negotiate her down. Fairly open menu. I won't repeat because I don't like big girls but enjoy. She has older pics when I met her a while back which made her look much smaller.
Originally Posted by Fucker11
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 14:52 #7234Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone met her?
Anyone had any luck with this girl? Her pics are super hot but communication leaves a lot to be desired. She worth it?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2de2f6f6623841
-
02-08-24 16:26 #7233Regular Member

Posts: 21I just came back to SA in late December. The problem that I've noticed is that a lot of new women are joining, and their expectations are out of line with reality. LOL, however I've had 2 meets so far. I'm suppose to be meeting a new one tomorrow and she is looking for $$$ 50 PPM. During my prior two meets, the first was $$ and the other was $$$ so I would say that price range is still active. The one I'm going to meet I just didn't think about negotiating it down. I believe the economy will dictate the SB market. As the economy continues to sour, they are going to be faced with only two choices, leave or accept reality.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 10:47 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 334What's the market like in SA
I was thinking of restarting my membership with SA. I've been off for a year.
It was a lot of work, but I wound up finding a few women that were in the $200-$300 PPM range. Does that still happen? I feel like the market conditions have changed considerably.
-
02-05-24 17:45 #7231Senior Member

Posts: 31WisePrincess
This one is a scammer. Quick to text then tried to sell pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-380cc528457b
-
02-03-24 22:41 #7230Regular Member

Posts: 21Another one to avoid
I should have noticed the red flag that her profile was new. She pretended she was new to SA, but I have my doubts. I offered a meet and greet only because she insisted. Before I could pick out a place, she text me with info on some expense restaurant downtown. LOL! I told her this was just a casual get together, anyways Wednesday she gave me the classic sob story text asking can I cash app her $10 to pay for her apple music subscription that is late. I told her I wouldn't have any money until Friday which wasn't the case. Anyways today, she flaked on the meet and greet and played dumb when I texted her. Oh well money saved, but gents beware.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-c17a4ad07d76
-
01-25-24 11:18 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 586Chloe
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-7c37330f55a4
Anyone sampled this one? I met her through FL, as she's hosted a couple of GB events lately. I was worried from the FL side that wasn't real or a scammer, but once I met her, I recognized her lips (in a good way. She's definitely up for all 3 holes). But getting in touch with her again hasn't been easy. I think she prefers Black men, but I figured she's open to something else for the right amount, so, here I am, wondering if anyone knows what that amount is from personal experience.
-
01-23-24 17:31 #7228Regular Member

Posts: 21Some girls I have met on SA are newbies and are green as grass, while others will act like they are new just to feel me out. If she knows for certain what number is a no, chances are she does have a number in mind what is a yes. I would throw out a feeler number and she how she responds, the worst she can say is no and just go from there up the max you are realistically ok with.
Originally Posted by IronMan40
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 14:02 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 149DanAA
I'm not sure if anyone has sampled, but I'm flagging this one as a scammer, sent me her Snpchat info, planned a date for 300, then requested half upfront.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-0b1a8d7a722d
-
01-21-24 15:12 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 126Yup yup. WestVa so a hike for me so never pulled the trigger. Think she was $3/$4? But all letters on the table. I get that confirmed with all my POTs from jump.
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho79
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 11:06 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 106LovingGirl88
Anybody know anything about her? Been chatting with her and moved to text. I can't get her to provide a number. Keeps saying she's new to this and doesn't know what to ask for. Not sure she's real. Hasn't asked for anything up front.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-258e65f8bfe2
TIA,
Iron.
-
01-20-24 20:31 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 35Hopefully this works, first time trying to upload a pic.
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho79
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 14:08 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 49SA -banned
Can someone post a picture of this SA girl. I can't get onto SA anymore but want to see if she is on other sites.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
-
01-16-24 17:48 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 35I agree 100% with what your saying. I'm going to give her one more shot at meeting up. If she doesn't then I definitely won't be waiting around, she will be cycled to the bottom of the list of who to see. Its a shame from Mr. Technology's post she seems like a fun lady to hang out with. Thank you again for your perspective on Liv.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 11:04 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 846My point is. Show all kinds of attitude if you don't ask for allowance.
Originally Posted by AirMech22
[View Original Post]
But if you do then stop playing games or act too hard to get.
Its not as if she's 18-22 with rocking bod.
Once a SB does that, she goes down in the list. Will look only when she is desperate to meet (in order to pay bills) and then see. Till then I'm going to ignore her.










Reply With Quote




