Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 7895
-
01-15-24 20:49 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks for the info. Definitely will update the board if I get to meet up with her.
Originally Posted by MrTechnology
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 20:48 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 35I kind of got that feel from msging with her. She seems down to meet up and then cancels out at the last minute. Oh well ill give her another shot at actually meeting up.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 14:43 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 136Liv
I've seen her, DTF, good time, nice chick. Just don't have the time right now. All ports of entry are open.
Originally Posted by AirMech22
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 11:26 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 846You mean to say that you've msged back and forth and not got tired of her attitude yet LOL.
Originally Posted by AirMech22
[View Original Post]
She's still stuck in regular dating mode vs dating w / support if you know what I mean LOL.
-
01-15-24 10:30 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 26Gents,
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
I don't understand, why we allowing or accepting to pay these amount of cookies! We set the bar for it if we choose to not accept no more then 2 and we all stand our ground these crazy chicks will come to there sense! Lets hold on to the cookie jar and keep our cookies! LOL.
-
01-15-24 09:22 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 487Donation
Lots of women these days asking 5-7 cookies. Is that the new norm?
-
01-14-24 18:01 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 35Livrocksursocks
Has anyone seen this one? Have been msging back and forth but haven't firmed anything up yet. Just looking for input.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-111bc3043ee9
-
01-06-24 15:32 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 1626I was not interested in paying her what she was asking for.
Originally Posted by Prince85
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 04:57 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 32I have seen her a few times. She asks for 250 and you have to get a hotel and pick her up as she can't host. She gets into the session and is always a good time and will go for a while. She does check in on her phone via text the first few times you meet her with a friend just to let them know she is ok.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 12:10 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 31Did you end up meeting her? I was messaging with her awhile back but she took a long time to respond back. Tried to get her to text but she didn't give her number and gave me a Snapchat account to follow to message her on. I don't use Snapchat so never ended up furthering the conversation.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 00:11 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 1626Roullete
This girl always comes up with new profiles. Latest one dates Dec 10 2023.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-8f780f701283
-
01-04-24 23:59 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 1626EyeoutforSerena
She has two profiles running and both were created within a gap of one month. She said her donation is 400 plus 100 extra for back door / raw. Located near Severn.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-ef784ba70ee9
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-711a9fd44da9
-
01-03-24 07:57 #7208Regular Member

Posts: 15She's legit. Nice person and accommodating. Older and unable to host but has a reasonable ask.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 21:21 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 328Thank you.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 22:08 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 76Social media has definitely made it worse, but there's always been guys paying more, regrettably. I tend to have pretty open discussions with my SBs about prior experiences and some of the types of SDs I've heard about gets kinda crazy. Long story short, I walked away with the feeling there were more SDs lacking social skills on the site than I realized, and that lead to some pretty high amounts. I also think a lot of the would-be SBs assume their friends are telling the truth about their experiences as SBs. I can't help but wonder how many times they've embellished the story to sound better?
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




