Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 24708
-
01-21-24 12:03 #21948Senior Member

Posts: 105Nikki
VIP in my experience was her doing the massage in the nude. Nice enough but that was it.
Originally Posted by HuntingHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 11:16 #21947Senior Member

Posts: 50VIP options
Can you share what's on the table as far as VIP options? Been curious about her for a long time. All the info on here relates to her time issues, but as you said, those all appear to be old news.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 09:12 #21946Senior Member

Posts: 412I've seen her a few times and was on time. I think the late info is old.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 09:10 #21945Senior Member

Posts: 412They are on Clayton rd on south side just east of Baxter. It's either Ballwin or Chesterfield.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 12:49 #21944Banned Member

Posts: 175Correction
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-20-24 12:30 #21943Banned Member

Posts: 175She Is In Town
Saw her a couple of weeks ago said she would be here till the end of the month and maybe longer. It is not true nuru but close she is very good but 300 hundie for a HJ is high, upgrades start at 5 too rich for my blood. She is very cute if that helps your decision.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 14:16 #21942Senior Member

Posts: 96Nuru
Is anyone in town offering nuru nowadays? I know Aimee was but not sure if she's in town anymore.
-
01-19-24 11:29 #21941Senior Member

Posts: 38Nikki VIP
Does anyone have more info about Nikki and her VIP sessions? Thinking about trying her out. Is she still late as before?
-
01-19-24 11:27 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 38I did left town, I just come back from time to time LOL. I've been seeing Brea mostly cause her and I hit it off pretty well. I saw that PLM got a new girl and was curious about her. Plus about the "Milking Experience" that, correct me if I'm wrong, Savannah has. Only reason that I didn't do Sav is the no MT, or so I've heard.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 11:24 #21939Senior Member

Posts: 249I texted back and forth. Wanted deposit and had to pay with Venmo, or gift cards or Bitcoin. Scammer in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 10:15 #21938Senior Member

Posts: 412Thought you left town. Have you tried any other PLM providers?
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 09:27 #21937Senior Member

Posts: 88Let us know if you go and try. I've been curious about a milking table also.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 09:14 #21936Senior Member

Posts: 17445739358181 milking table.
Images are from a fitness porn star so probably not who will answer the door.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 21:21 #21935Senior Member

Posts: 852Lol
We all know the ads embellish a little but this is just out of hand and false advertising at its finest.
https://us.escortsliaison.com/stloui...b13cfe405f66b8
-
01-18-24 21:08 #21934Regular Member

Posts: 23Ember
Do you have her info? Would love to see her again!
Originally Posted by LuvMchn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





