Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 24703
-
01-20-24 12:30 #21943Banned Member

Posts: 175She Is In Town
Saw her a couple of weeks ago said she would be here till the end of the month and maybe longer. It is not true nuru but close she is very good but 300 hundie for a HJ is high, upgrades start at 5 too rich for my blood. She is very cute if that helps your decision.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 14:16 #21942Senior Member

Posts: 96Nuru
Is anyone in town offering nuru nowadays? I know Aimee was but not sure if she's in town anymore.
-
01-19-24 11:29 #21941Senior Member

Posts: 38Nikki VIP
Does anyone have more info about Nikki and her VIP sessions? Thinking about trying her out. Is she still late as before?
-
01-19-24 11:27 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 38I did left town, I just come back from time to time LOL. I've been seeing Brea mostly cause her and I hit it off pretty well. I saw that PLM got a new girl and was curious about her. Plus about the "Milking Experience" that, correct me if I'm wrong, Savannah has. Only reason that I didn't do Sav is the no MT, or so I've heard.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 11:24 #21939Senior Member

Posts: 249I texted back and forth. Wanted deposit and had to pay with Venmo, or gift cards or Bitcoin. Scammer in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 10:15 #21938Senior Member

Posts: 411Thought you left town. Have you tried any other PLM providers?
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 09:27 #21937Senior Member

Posts: 88Let us know if you go and try. I've been curious about a milking table also.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 09:14 #21936Senior Member

Posts: 17445739358181 milking table.
Images are from a fitness porn star so probably not who will answer the door.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 21:21 #21935Senior Member

Posts: 851Lol
We all know the ads embellish a little but this is just out of hand and false advertising at its finest.
https://us.escortsliaison.com/stloui...b13cfe405f66b8
-
01-18-24 21:08 #21934Regular Member

Posts: 23Ember
Do you have her info? Would love to see her again!
Originally Posted by LuvMchn
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 18:56 #21933Senior Member

Posts: 38Curious
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-44639.html
Anyone have any info on this person? Stumbled upon them and was curious if they were worth it or I should save my money.
Thanks for the help and info in advance!
-
01-18-24 18:39 #21932Senior Member

Posts: 38Any extras offered here? Also I've been looking for Classic but I'm getting turned around with the amount of different Classics that appear in search. Which classic or health spas are the good ones?
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 18:27 #21931Banned Member

Posts: 175You Will Get Good Info
Rickstr352 you will get the info you need this is Ember's account on these forums.
Originally Posted by Lucian101
[View Original Post]
Next time you think this use the report post button.
A2
-
01-18-24 11:20 #21930Senior Member

Posts: 510Many of the ones I have been in had video camera in the entry way, or the corridor to the rooms.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
I always assumed they were recorded, with those long term drives.
-
01-18-24 11:14 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 25Classic
Went to Classic yesterday and had a wonderful massage. There are two new girls here.











Reply With Quote




