High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 551 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 8259
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5919
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I'm not worried about it, I tested clean right after it was first reported over a month and an half ago and again recently.
    I'll see you there! Hahah.

  2. #5918
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like day or night time girl?
    Daytime, very fit brunette with a pixie hair style. She has some tattoos, one on the back of her neck and a few others if I recall.

  3. #5917

    Slow at Pandoras

    I am here right now and there are only three ladies.

    Amari.

    Martina.

    Sierra.

    Amari says she doesn't do full service.

    Martina said next time I come back in.

    I will wait on other ladies and report back.

  4. #5916

    Terra

    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get anything from Terra. She's my type. I've done a few 3/$100's with her and while the dances are good, the mileage and access aren't great. Got more from Jade and Kenzie. Do I cut my losses and stick with the ole reliable?
    What does she look like day or night time girl?

  5. #5915
    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get anything from Terra. She's my type. I've done a few 3/$100's with her and while the dances are good, the mileage and access aren't great. Got more from Jade and Kenzie. Do I cut my losses and stick with the ole reliable?
    I'd cut them if you want anything more than a dance. She does do an interesting stage performance, impressive core strength.

  6. #5914

    Burying the lead

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I was in club yesterday. I got to let go on a giant set of MILF tits. Later a voluptuous lady who called herself Patience approached me. Dear Jesus, me want to squeeze her thicc ass! Does anyone have a report on her? How service orientated is she? Me like!
    Who did the MILF tits belong to? Inquiring minds want to know!

  7. #5913

    Terra

    Anyone ever get anything from Terra. She's my type. I've done a few 3/$100's with her and while the dances are good, the mileage and access aren't great. Got more from Jade and Kenzie. Do I cut my losses and stick with the ole reliable?

  8. #5912
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Monse. She give me BBBJ. Suck wang. The suprise me and hop on. I feel pussy and cum fast. Hahahaha. Don't laugh. It feel good. Be long time.
    I went to see Monse today. She wasn't there. Luna was happy to let me lick her snatch and blow me. Some of you guys need to drink more pineapple juice.

  9. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    The disco inferno (look up the song if you don't know the reference) pass?
    I'm not worried about it, I tested clean right after it was first reported over a month and an half ago and again recently.

  10. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I think she is Latina. I see her on instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/princessxxrated/

    Is this her?
    She is low mileage or people are very hush hush about her.

  11. #5909
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I filled her up on Sunday first thing.
    The disco inferno (look up the song if you don't know the reference) pass?

  12. #5908

    Mimi

    Does anyone know Mimi's schedule? I had a great dance from her and always seem to miss her.

  13. #5907
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Will be nice to have Anya on me. I can't wait to get warmed up. I'm nervous for the drive today. But her power is just too strong. I will risk life and limb.
    How far are you driving for your obsession? No snow here.

  14. #5906

    My atv on a snowy day.

    Will be nice to have Anya on me. I can't wait to get warmed up. I'm nervous for the drive today. But her power is just too strong. I will risk life and limb.

  15. #5905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    1 pump. It be long time. Feel very good. She sit and powpowpow.

    She nice woman.
    LOL. I have been there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape