Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 551 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 8255
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5915

    Terra

    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get anything from Terra. She's my type. I've done a few 3/$100's with her and while the dances are good, the mileage and access aren't great. Got more from Jade and Kenzie. Do I cut my losses and stick with the ole reliable?
    What does she look like day or night time girl?

  2. #5914
    Quote Originally Posted by BroDot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get anything from Terra. She's my type. I've done a few 3/$100's with her and while the dances are good, the mileage and access aren't great. Got more from Jade and Kenzie. Do I cut my losses and stick with the ole reliable?
    I'd cut them if you want anything more than a dance. She does do an interesting stage performance, impressive core strength.

  3. #5913

    Burying the lead

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I was in club yesterday. I got to let go on a giant set of MILF tits. Later a voluptuous lady who called herself Patience approached me. Dear Jesus, me want to squeeze her thicc ass! Does anyone have a report on her? How service orientated is she? Me like!
    Who did the MILF tits belong to? Inquiring minds want to know!

  4. #5912

    Terra

    Anyone ever get anything from Terra. She's my type. I've done a few 3/$100's with her and while the dances are good, the mileage and access aren't great. Got more from Jade and Kenzie. Do I cut my losses and stick with the ole reliable?

  5. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Monse. She give me BBBJ. Suck wang. The suprise me and hop on. I feel pussy and cum fast. Hahahaha. Don't laugh. It feel good. Be long time.
    I went to see Monse today. She wasn't there. Luna was happy to let me lick her snatch and blow me. Some of you guys need to drink more pineapple juice.

  6. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    The disco inferno (look up the song if you don't know the reference) pass?
    I'm not worried about it, I tested clean right after it was first reported over a month and an half ago and again recently.

  7. #5909
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I think she is Latina. I see her on instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/princessxxrated/

    Is this her?
    She is low mileage or people are very hush hush about her.

  8. #5908
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I filled her up on Sunday first thing.
    The disco inferno (look up the song if you don't know the reference) pass?

  9. #5907

    Mimi

    Does anyone know Mimi's schedule? I had a great dance from her and always seem to miss her.

  10. #5906
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Will be nice to have Anya on me. I can't wait to get warmed up. I'm nervous for the drive today. But her power is just too strong. I will risk life and limb.
    How far are you driving for your obsession? No snow here.

  11. #5905

    My atv on a snowy day.

    Will be nice to have Anya on me. I can't wait to get warmed up. I'm nervous for the drive today. But her power is just too strong. I will risk life and limb.

  12. #5904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    1 pump. It be long time. Feel very good. She sit and powpowpow.

    She nice woman.
    LOL. I have been there.

  13. #5903
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    How many pumps did you get?
    1 pump. It be long time. Feel very good. She sit and powpowpow.

    She nice woman.

  14. #5902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Monse. She give me BBBJ. Suck wang. The suprise me and hop on. I feel pussy and cum fast. Hahahaha. Don't laugh. It feel good. Be long time.
    How many pumps did you get?

  15. #5901
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Monse. She give me BBBJ. Suck wang. The suprise me and hop on. I feel pussy and cum fast. Hahahaha. Don't laugh. It feel good. Be long time.
    I filled her up on Sunday first thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape