Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 735 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8259

    Love Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Never did figure out which is Nancy and which is Sunny, and frankly, really don't care.
    The taller one is Nancy, I think.

  2. #8258

    Love Twins

    I moved out of the Sound a few years ago, but had an occasion to return for work. After reading the forums, I decided on reaching out to the Love Twins. I was surprised that they were still in the area. They are in Renton now instead of Bellevue where we last met.

    At the appointed hour, I showed up, but due to a mix up, I had difficulties getting into the building. Solved it 20 minutes later, and they were extremely apologetic, and promised 30 minutes extra. The next hour or so flew by. I never did figure out if I got the 30 minutes or not, but I do know I left drained. Shower, with both, then lay back and they took care of every thing. Never did figure out which is Nancy and which is Sunny, and frankly, really don't care.

    For the six bens, it is easily one of the best deals in the Puget Sound.

  3. #8257
    Just reporting. Finally saw luvkrystal after going back and forth with her for like a year. Kirkland is just a pain to get to but made it work one night a few weeks ago. As mentioned here. Hot, but way over caked with makeup and unfortunately she was a pretty limp lay. Kissing was barely pecking and her mouth skills were pretty boring. Maybe an off day? I thought we hit it off really well but definitely wouldn't go again.

    Audelia and Zoey slay had been my go tos but Audelia just seemed a little too "used" when I saw her last. I dunno how to describe it but she has to be getting pounded back to back to back when she's in town. I also think I saw her boyfriend / pimp chilling in the parking lot and he seemed sketch as hell so that probably didn't help.

    Zoey is great but been wanting a bit thicker than her super slim frame. Saw Shelby was back (same slim frame) but getting no response from her.

    I've blocked so many providers on the other board (either non GFE or too expensive or just too ugly for me) and trying to find anyone new has been depressingly difficult. Saw Sophie Marie is back but Renton is deep for me. If I'm going that far I'd love if carlycrush was available but she hasn't been online the other board in months and she has texted me back a few times too late to connect a few times, it's been radio silence for about two months now sadly.

  4. #8256

    Kimy West still active?

    Hey gang,

    I tried searching for posts about her but didn't really find much. She use to be in porn years ago and did escorting later on. She is one of my favorites and would like to see her. Thanks!

  5. #8255
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco at Junhilan today. mediocre performance, meeeh. Weird thing was, after the session I was invited to the momma's office. She showed me video still from a hidden camera in the room and tried to make me give her money so my "wife" wouldn't see it. I told her no wife but thanks for the porn.

    Don't go there
    Earlier you said the girl was GFE, but said she was CBJ. Now you say she's trying to blackmail you. Not only that, you're posting this in the wrong section. Not really sure what your purpose is here except to make shit up.

  6. #8254
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    It is on her instagram.
    Her instagram is private, I'll assume you send her a friend request to see it.

  7. #8253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Why is tge date on this 1-24-24?
    Punishment haha. They've been warned by the admin repeatedly to stop creating new accounts only to shill. Looks like by changing the date the admin make that post semi stickied, and the edit is hilarious AF. Good job admin! Nobody wants to go there anyway after senior members confirmed that the place sux.

  8. #8252
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Dude that is funny as hell. I really need to know. Seeing her pics, what made you discuss topics like Judaism, Hamas and global conflicts in the modern era with her? Guessing after the told you "no" for every activity you gave up and started discussing philosophy and human rights? Jokes aside. Sorry you wasted your time and money.
    It is on her instagram.

  9. #8251

    Guerilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Sander1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco at Junhilan today. Great GFE performance. She can actually do a good massage too. On the flip she showed me that naked cute hot body of hers. The BJ was so good that I can hardly tell if covered or not. I think it's the brand they use. The 69 was fun. Her mango was such a good fit, had to replace the condom once. Most girls I've been with can't handle cowgirl very well. This babe has skills. Lots of eye contact and moaning during the mish and dog pounding. That's the good stuff. Give me some more days with her. However, if she gets busy that will save me a ton of money. LOL.
    "The BJ was so good that I can hardly tell if covered or not. ".

    Hmmmmm. You almost had me until you said that. Then that confirmed what I was thinking. Then looked at the post count. Checkmark.

  10. #8250
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...laqueFrmAlaska

    https://www.instagram.com/sweet.taste.of.sin/

    Avoid this one. Mechanical. Upsell for everything.

    Annoying c*. She thinks she special. Don't touch my head, don't touch my pussy, don't suck my nipples.

    Holds onto the condom while fucking.

    Oh and on top of it she hates Jews and is one of those Pro Hamas protesters.

    Dumb.
    Dude that is funny as hell. I really need to know. Seeing her pics, what made you discuss topics like Judaism, Hamas and global conflicts in the modern era with her? Guessing after the told you "no" for every activity you gave up and started discussing philosophy and human rights? Jokes aside. Sorry you wasted your time and money.

  11. #8249
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...laqueFrmAlaska

    https://www.instagram.com/sweet.taste.of.sin/

    Avoid this one. Mechanical. Upsell for everything.

    Annoying c*. She thinks she special. Don't touch my head, don't touch my pussy, don't suck my nipples.

    Holds onto the condom while fucking.

    Oh and on top of it she hates Jews and is one of those Pro Hamas protesters.

    Dumb.
    That sounds really awful.

  12. #8248
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco at Junhilan today. Great GFE performance. She can actually do a good massage too. On the flip she showed me that naked cute hot body of hers. The BJ was so good that I can hardly tell if covered or not. I think it's the brand they use. The 69 was fun. Her mango was such a good fit, had to replace the condom once. Most girls I've been with can't handle cowgirl very well. This babe has skills. Lots of eye contact and moaning during the mish and dog pounding. That's the good stuff. Give me some more days with her. However, if she gets busy that will save me a ton of money. LOL.
    Why is tge date on this 1-24-24?

  13. #8247

  14. #8246

    Avoid Upsell

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...laqueFrmAlaska

    https://www.instagram.com/sweet.taste.of.sin/

    Avoid this one. Mechanical. Upsell for everything.

    Annoying c*. She thinks she special. Don't touch my head, don't touch my pussy, don't suck my nipples.

    Holds onto the condom while fucking.

    Oh and on top of it she hates Jews and is one of those Pro Hamas protesters.

    Dumb.

  15. #8245
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    If you're into big boobs you got to see AveryJett.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254026-AVERY-JETT

    Amazing body, GFE, and will gladly take your load in her mouth. She's pricey but she's worth it.
    At 500 for a reliable big boob cool provider with CIM is not shabby. I'm cool with upper rates, but man give us fellers a good lay at least. She looks a bit thick but proportional. I have txted her in the past but schedules didn't line up. She was easy to deal with.

    Shoot us a review if you throw down!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape