Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 16669
-
01-21-24 08:59 #14644Senior Member

Posts: 338Where are you finding "decent providers" for 120 or 140? Even the junkies and other trash on STG usually ask more than that, and they're pretty far from what anyone would call "decent", at least if you have eyes, ears, and a sense of smell intact.
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
But you're right about his inflation claim being BS. A couple of years ago or even last year, you could get an attractive girl and a good experience off Tryst for about 400, sometimes less. Now the going rate for quality there is at least 6 or 7, only the low quality women are asking 3 or 4. Inflation may be high, but it hasn't been 50 or 75% in one or two years.
-
01-21-24 08:05 #14643Senior Member

Posts: 1150Crossover Hits
Looks like Cleo / Ocean is now on Seeking. Damn, if only she was GFE and not so blatantly "about the money," I would be helpless.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-a009ff13a902
-
01-21-24 00:09 #14642Senior Member

Posts: 106That's odd! Saw her about a year ago. Had no issues with her, seemed nice. No management that I could see.
Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 23:41 #14641Senior Member

Posts: 1150My friend, the only way you're getting a date with a model offering GFE for 250 is if escorts start doing Groupon.
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 22:12 #14640Senior Member

Posts: 64Do you ready think inflation was so bad that everything now costs 2-3 times what they did 4 years ago? I hope not LOL, I've been paying close to 120-140 and have no problem getting decent providers and the job done. 250 better get me a model with GFE, otherwise I'm good.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 20:50 #14639Regular Member

Posts: 13Gabby is Alana
Gabby is back, now going by Alana.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/263239470489
-
01-20-24 19:10 #14638Regular Member

Posts: 13Gabby is Alana
Gabby is back, now called Alana.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/263239470489
-
01-19-24 18:04 #14637Senior Member

Posts: 233Interesting. Thanks for the info. I do have an out of state area code, and I wondered if that might be it. Pretty sure I know how to talk politely to an escort after doing this for 20 years!
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 14:47 #14636Senior Member

Posts: 27Your private message storage is full.
Your mail box is full. (I wanted to PM you with another question).
Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 00:34 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 110Days Inn by Park and Ride?
Got a text unsolicited to that address.
Anyone want to provide Intel?
I assume a Chinese apartment location.
Mika.
-
01-18-24 22:48 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 176Burner numbers
Just a quick FYI.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
Most of the free text apps reuse the same numbers over and over. So if you try to text and never get a response there is the chance the number you are using could be already blocked. One popular provider here in Madison showed me she had what looked like over 100 numbers blocked.
Or you're just unlucky.
Or lucky if you really think about it.
-
01-18-24 18:35 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 233I've tried everything I know how to do to reach her. For some reason she's never responded to me; it's a little disappointing because she sounds awesome.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 16:00 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 640And this is the best economy in my life. I pay my employees 2-3 times as much as I did 4 years ago and my income has done the same. The people at the bottom are spending their money on everything including escorts. This is like pouring gasoline on the economy. Yes there is inflation but its good inflation because its from money going into the bottom which is recycled back. The richest umungst us don't like that so they have tried to slow the economy, by jacking interest rates, in order to stop pay increases. But with the baby boomers retiring and the need for more workers, it has had little effect. So you pay a girl 250 instead of 100 four years ago. So what! If you aren't getting pay increases you need to reevaluate your employment. Make a girl happy and guess what, they make you happy.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
01-18-24 15:46 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 446She's OK, flaky as all hell though. Worth seeing at least once.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 14:58 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 640I have reviewed her. She is, hands down, the best I ever had. And I'm old as fuck and have had an incredible sex life. I'm spoiled rotten. I love her. I love her more than Balistraries cheese and pepperoni pizza. I'd prefer to keep her all to myself so, yah, its a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
(Don't)
Giddit













Reply With Quote




