Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14629

    Jada under management?

    I believe this is Jada:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-away/62062864

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/226038509517

    Set up an appointment and headed over. Called and was informed that she was actually elsewhere with her "girlfriend". Called a bit later and a black man answered. Ended the call and immediately after she called apologizing for her idiot "friend". Bailed.

    Is this normal for her / is she managed? Her reviews here and on TER seemed OK, but they are from a while ago.

  2. #14628
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to find the least worst option on STG, and came across this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/eau-c...t/568012687441.

    Thought a bit odd snap and insta.

    Finally checked the number and it is in Shanghai! WTF she does not look very Asian.

    Considering the economy. Prices should be lower.

    Rising Inflation. Should be more quality girls on there.

    300,000 crossing the border and Madison is a sanctuary city. Should be even more girls on here more competition better prices and better girls.

    Sad when there are better options in IOWA.
    That's Yamii Tsunamii. I've never seen her, but she's been reviewed here. I think that's just a glitch in the phone number, a few extra digits added.

  3. #14627

    STG Madison

    Was trying to find the least worst option on STG, and came across this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/eau-c...t/568012687441.

    Thought a bit odd snap and insta.

    Finally checked the number and it is in Shanghai! WTF she does not look very Asian.

    Considering the economy. Prices should be lower.

    Rising Inflation. Should be more quality girls on there.

    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  4. #14626
    I appreciate your accurate descriptions as well LOL. Besides the present extreme shortage of talent in Madison, the prices you mentioned have really fucked up the hobby for me. Like the standard going rate seems to be 600-1000, which has priced me out. There is a girl who visits Madison a lot I would love to take a go at, but at 1200 I never have. I'm visiting another city in a few days and contacted a girl who didn't have a price listed on Tryst, and she quoted 800 for one hour. I asked about half, and she said she stopped doing those "bc of the type of clientele who did them."

    For those numbers I think I should head to Colombia. However, I passed through there a year ago and had a great experience with one and then poor experiences with a couple of others. One performed BBJ so poorly that I showed her a video an ex on my phone as an example of what I liked. She said, "That makes me want to vomit. Men from here don't like all the spit. They like them clean. " LOL She also insisted all men from there like their nipples licked when I told her not to do that. Girls there don't have the in depth reviews, but at least if it's a bad experience financially you're just out 60-80. I can't imagine paying 600-1200 and having a bad one. I got to make more money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I really don't understand how the photo / video sharing girls make money. What can anyone get from them that you can't get for free using a Google search?

    Thanks though for the hilarious (and no doubt accurate) description of "Kayla". Giant head? Hydrocephalic perhaps?

    Yeah, STG is mostly subhuman vermin. Slithering masses of lesion-covered, malodorous rotting flesh who won't even bother pulling the syringe out of their arms or the pipe out of their mouth (much less bathing) if you make the mistake of visiting them.

    I've had a couple of meetings off Tryst that were reasonably priced (300 per hour or so), professional enough, and decent-looking, but that was from one or two years ago. Now it seems their going rate for any semblance of quality is 600-700 or sometimes over a thousand (that on top of asking for photo identification or deposits). Meanwhile, on Tryst, 3 or even 4 or 500 you get STG transplants (see paragraph above), skanky shriveled women over 50, lard blobs, trannies in the "female" section, etc. Some of these even want six or seven. I really can't understand what's wrong with this city.

  5. #14625
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Is Brooklyn not around? She's a solid provider, is she not slinging at this time?
    She put up a couple ads last month but she doesn't appear to be advertising as much as she used to. I see she's still around so if you're looking to see her, just keep your eyes peeled. Hope that helps!

  6. #14624

    No Brooklyn?

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with this one today- Kelli. After going up to her place I had to pull out the old "oops, forgot the donation in the car" trick. Place was a mess, teeth rotten / missing (didn't get close enough to see), roommate was there and it smelled. Don't waste your time, gents. Not having too much luck lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/403288641397
    Is Brooklyn not around? She's a solid provider, is she not slinging at this time?

  7. #14623

    Don't waste your time

    Set up an appointment with this one today- Kelli. After going up to her place I had to pull out the old "oops, forgot the donation in the car" trick. Place was a mess, teeth rotten / missing (didn't get close enough to see), roommate was there and it smelled. Don't waste your time, gents. Not having too much luck lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/403288641397

  8. #14622

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by PercyShelley  [View Original Post]
    I went to see KayKay last week at her ghetto apartment. I was greeted by a large woman with fat belly exposed and a giant head. I said I couldn't do it and turned away and left. She looks thick in the photos but much bigger in person. Definitely well over 200 lbs.

    To me skip the games is just gross. Tryst hasn't had any attractive talent lately. Eros is practically dead. Makes me long for 15 years ago when Craigslist had attractive women and Madison from Geisha hadn't porked out. In our current climate I think all the hotties get their cash doing online photos and vids. I've always felt I made good money, but the fees an attractive Tryst girl gets in a real city are beyond my means.
    I really don't understand how the photo / video sharing girls make money. What can anyone get from them that you can't get for free using a Google search?

    Thanks though for the hilarious (and no doubt accurate) description of "Kayla". Giant head? Hydrocephalic perhaps?

    Yeah, STG is mostly subhuman vermin. Slithering masses of lesion-covered, malodorous rotting flesh who won't even bother pulling the syringe out of their arms or the pipe out of their mouth (much less bathing) if you make the mistake of visiting them.

    I've had a couple of meetings off Tryst that were reasonably priced (300 per hour or so), professional enough, and decent-looking, but that was from one or two years ago. Now it seems their going rate for any semblance of quality is 600-700 or sometimes over a thousand (that on top of asking for photo identification or deposits). Meanwhile, on Tryst, 3 or even 4 or 500 you get STG transplants (see paragraph above), skanky shriveled women over 50, lard blobs, trannies in the "female" section, etc. Some of these even want six or seven. I really can't understand what's wrong with this city.

  9. #14621

    Keisha

    I have seen Keisha a couple times. She looks pretty much like her pictures. She wears a wig, closely shaved head otherwise, so the hair may differ quite a bit. She's got a bit of a belly on her, but it's not so big that it's off-putting. I don't think she does any kissing or BBBJ, so if that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere. She has a good personality, makes reasonable conversation, and is generally pleasant to be around. Her incall location is an apartment that feels safe. I'll probably repeat when I'm looking for that particular fix again. If she had a more open menu, I'd probably see her more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown11  [View Original Post]
    KayKay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/963411743838

    Keisha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/472904164934

    I'm intrigued by both of these ads, though both post relentlessly.

    Just wondering if anyone knows if they are legit. Private messages are fine.

  10. #14620
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the same girl advertising dom / fetish services. Watch your step there Sparky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/332544477487
    Read in one of the posting a while back, she has a boyfriend who tries to rob you when you show up. It's only what I read. I'd like to try her, but that was a no go for me. Be safe.

  11. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me who this is or if she is worth seeing? She's been posting for a long time, and the pics and rates look okay, but she doesn't give a name, making it hard to find info. My hunch is that anybody who posts that often on STG is a bad bet, but you never know. Appreciate any insights, either here or via DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/396800844872
    Looks like the same girl advertising dom / fetish services. Watch your step there Sparky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/332544477487

  12. #14618
    I went to see KayKay last week at her ghetto apartment. I was greeted by a large woman with fat belly exposed and a giant head. I said I couldn't do it and turned away and left. She looks thick in the photos but much bigger in person. Definitely well over 200 lbs.

    To me skip the games is just gross. Tryst hasn't had any attractive talent lately. Eros is practically dead. Makes me long for 15 years ago when Craigslist had attractive women and Madison from Geisha hadn't porked out. In our current climate I think all the hotties get their cash doing online photos and vids. I've always felt I made good money, but the fees an attractive Tryst girl gets in a real city are beyond my means.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown11  [View Original Post]
    KayKay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/963411743838

    Keisha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/472904164934

    I'm intrigued by both of these ads, though both post relentlessly.

    Just wondering if anyone knows if they are legit. Private messages are fine.

  13. #14617

    Middleton Provider / Courtney?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me who this is or if she is worth seeing? She's been posting for a long time, and the pics and rates look okay, but she doesn't give a name, making it hard to find info. My hunch is that anybody who posts that often on STG is a bad bet, but you never know. Appreciate any insights, either here or via DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/396800844872
    If one searches the forum for "Middleton Provider", there is a post titled "Middleton Provider" with the same STG URL as given here: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...oday/39207734. I think this person may also have gone by "Courtney" at some point, based on the eroticmonkey page: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/courtney...madison-989234

    No personal experience, but reviews here seem to be mixed / bad.

  14. #14616

    Who is this?

    Can anyone tell me who this is or if she is worth seeing? She's been posting for a long time, and the pics and rates look okay, but she doesn't give a name, making it hard to find info. My hunch is that anybody who posts that often on STG is a bad bet, but you never know. Appreciate any insights, either here or via DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/396800844872

  15. #14615

    Forward info

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the Asian MILF who had an incall over by Hyvee on the east side?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-81e8e31df400

    I saw her once, but I don't remember her name. Ah, found it: Shayla.
    Love Asian milfs LOL if anyone could forward number and deets. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape