Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1797

    Seems like a Bot

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    Looks the the ad is gone. Left phone number uncovered on purpose. Text convo just seemed so weird. Not stressing since I didn't say or do anything incriminating. Just weird. Am I tripping?
    It might be a bot based on the text. If you suspect it was a cop I suggest dropping that burner number and getting a new one.

  2. #1796

    Re: I think I talked to an undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    Looks the the ad is gone. Left phone number uncovered on purpose. Text convo just seemed so weird. Not stressing since I didn't say or do anything incriminating. Just weird. Am I tripping?
    According to Mr. Number, that number is flagged as Suspected Spam with a user comment saying "fraud".

  3. #1795

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    Looks the the ad is gone. Left phone number uncovered on purpose. Text convo just seemed so weird. Not stressing since I didn't say or do anything incriminating. Just weird. Am I tripping?
    Do you the ad she used?

  4. #1794

    Give away

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    Looks the the ad is gone. Left phone number uncovered on purpose. Text convo just seemed so weird. Not stressing since I didn't say or do anything incriminating. Just weird. Am I tripping?
    Totally thought you was tripping until I read the text. This is exactly what an undercover would do, a new one but definitely sounds like a cop. Asking you to say in detail what you were looking for is the give away. Asking if you're law enforcement means nothing. Did the poster have naked pics?

  5. #1793

    I think I talked to an undercover

    Looks the the ad is gone. Left phone number uncovered on purpose. Text convo just seemed so weird. Not stressing since I didn't say or do anything incriminating. Just weird. Am I tripping?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0851.jpg‎  

  6. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpepsi  [View Original Post]
    Wow, if she's on STG now I'd say she's getting desperate and / or has an emerging demon problem. Like others, I enjoyed her a while ago but too much chaos surrounding that now.
    Eh, I don't think it's demons. Personally I think she dislikes what she does, but needs money to support her lifestyle. Like others have stated, I've been hit up for money too, but thankfully no tirade when I declined.

  7. #1791

    Back shots

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Browsing skip the games I came upon this one. Not only is she a hooker that won't suck dick, she's one who charges you for condoms. That's like McDonalds telling you to bring a tupperware container or pay a fee for them to wrap the burger in paper they provide.
    And if it's the same chick light skin sometimes she only offer "BackShot" specials. Meaning back shots only.

  8. #1790

    STG listings not showing any content

    Any idea why all the listings on STG no longer show any actual content? The only thing showing up are three buttons:

    Previous post, Post listing, and Next post.

    Post listing just takes you to a list of all the posts for that provider but clicking on them just shows the three buttons.

  9. #1789

    It would be funny if it wasn't true

    Browsing skip the games I came upon this one. Not only is she a hooker that won't suck dick, she's one who charges you for condoms. That's like McDonalds telling you to bring a tupperware container or pay a fee for them to wrap the burger in paper they provide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uppers.jpg‎  

  10. #1788

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Are people really giving these $$ $. 8 or $$ for a qv, $$$ for a hh. One post was $$ for an hr. I think we need to figure out a way to back to reality. I don't mind being generous for good service, but!
    I didn't want to respond to the this on the escort thread because I think it doesn't belong there.

    Tl; dr Yes some guys pay the high donations. I myself will give a counter offer 9/10 times and keep it moving if they say no.

    No I don't pay 200 for qv. I have paid that for a hh and I've paid over 500 for an h before. In my experience most aren't worth that but sometimes I have the funds to "treat myself". What I've been doing lately is sending a text and if they respond I'll throw out my price. Often it's met with silence or them listing a higher price. In response I'm polite and humble. I usually thank them for their time (if it seems like the actual SW and not a screener) and say I'll try later if I have the money. Usually when I follow up it's at the same price. Often the second attempt is met with silence but sometimes if they I say 250/ h and they say I do 500/ h on the second attempt they'll say 250 for the hh and then I'll just stay the h or sometimes they'll drop from 500 to 350.

    Last year I overpaid for a Colombian one and I had some performance issues. She told me that the way it works for them is that someone else pays for their room, does the screening and tells them where to go. In exchange they get a percentage and on a 3 month trip to the US they can make more on their backs for 2 months than they would doing the same work in Colombia for a year. She allegedly has no flex on the price since the booker set it and if they're caught seeing anyone on the side they'll be fired (I'm sure it happens though). She'd been to NY, Miami, LA, DC, some smaller cities and said she probably wouldn't come back to Raleigh.

    One who did bite told me she came to Raleigh because her friend who charges 700/ hr made 1400 in 2 days while passing through on her way from Atlanta to DC. She took 300 for the hour because over her 2 days she'd had 5 customers contact her, 1 flaked and the rest ghosted after hearing she wanted 500/ hr. She essentially wanted the 300 to pay for the room and gas to the next city. She too said she didn't plan on coming back. She was nice but was clear on larger cities making her more. Apparently she does very well in Atlanta but doesn't like doing high volume.

    I've also found that on tryst and to a degree eros, many of the non hispanic ones aren't even here. They are prebooking or asking for fly me to you. Some also want non refundable deposits and will only come if they hit a certain number of appointments.

    So are guys paying the listed prices? Sure but I don't think it's large numbers of guys. You have to keep in mind that many women have means to get money beyond hooking so have the ability to see 1-3 guys per month at 700 each as the cherry on top. We're past the days where most SWs need customers every day so they have to charge more reasonable rates.

    On the subject of fly me to you that's a huge simp play. Out of curiosity I've spoken with 4 different providers about it. In each case they told me that I would have to cover airfare, cover 1-5 days of 4 star hotels, give an uber budget and on top of that pay for any "time" I wanted with them (2/4 had a $700 minimum on the time I wanted to book with them). What do I get for that? Priority booking (in 3/4 cases the priority booking was only for their first day in town). I'm sure some guys do it but IMO it's not worth it.

  11. #1787

    Well said.

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    Without mentioning or referring to any post or person specifically, I often wonder who guys think they're fooling when they say they're only trying to help a provider out. Do these guys actually believe their own gaslighting? In the first place, these girls aren't asking for anyone's help (excepting the ones who text in the middle of the night seeking money). They're not looking for anyone's help. They know how to surround themselves with males who will give them what they want. These girls make the conscious choice, every day, to do what they do. Granted, times are tough and inflation is real but even the ugliest provider can make enough to take herself out of the game within a year. I know we're talking about very broken individuals with laundry list of emotional problems, but even so, for whatever reason, this is what they want to do. Or at least they're not willing to do what it takes to get out of the game.

    A guy coming in and lavishing money on a provider is only looking out for himself under the guise of altruism. Maybe he think the money will make the provider like him better. Well, she'll like the extra money she didn't have to work harder for, that's true. Maybe those guys are hoping to make her dependent on all the money he's giving. That's my guess but I could be wrong. Maybe it's the ego boost of coming along and "saving" some poor, needy, waif. I don't know. Whatever it is, it's not genuine altruism. If any of us really wanted to help these girls we would stop enabling them with our money. Truly. We enable them every time we hand over a donation. Every time. Each payment is a justification to keep doing what they're doing. We're in this for ourselves just as these girls are in it for themselves and that's why this game works.

    Truly helping someone is unconditional: you give it and whatever they chose to do with it is fine by you. But when your attitude is " I did all this for them and this is what I get?" then you weren't actually giving it unconditionally; you were expecting something in return.

    "Great White Saviour" complex is a real thing, but it belongs in chivalry novels from the 16th Century. These girls don't need saving and they're not asking anyone to save them. So.
    Guess what guys. If you do then a "favor" and they pay you back with a free session. It's not because you are friends. It's because she didn't what to pay someone else to do it. The "I am friends with someone I pay to have sex with me is comical. But what ever makes you feel less like a simp.

  12. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    No one can be this naive, can they?
    I 100% believe this guy. I honestly think most guys are like him, which is why most shouldn't be in this hobby. A lot of men want to take care of these women and end up basically falling in love with them. They want to "save them" if you will. And this guy was / is well on his way down that dead end road.

  13. #1785

    Why do guys do that?

    Without mentioning or referring to any post or person specifically, I often wonder who guys think they're fooling when they say they're only trying to help a provider out. Do these guys actually believe their own gaslighting? In the first place, these girls aren't asking for anyone's help (excepting the ones who text in the middle of the night seeking money). They're not looking for anyone's help. They know how to surround themselves with males who will give them what they want. These girls make the conscious choice, every day, to do what they do. Granted, times are tough and inflation is real but even the ugliest provider can make enough to take herself out of the game within a year. I know we're talking about very broken individuals with laundry list of emotional problems, but even so, for whatever reason, this is what they want to do. Or at least they're not willing to do what it takes to get out of the game.

    A guy coming in and lavishing money on a provider is only looking out for himself under the guise of altruism. Maybe he think the money will make the provider like him better. Well, she'll like the extra money she didn't have to work harder for, that's true. Maybe those guys are hoping to make her dependent on all the money he's giving. That's my guess but I could be wrong. Maybe it's the ego boost of coming along and "saving" some poor, needy, waif. I don't know. Whatever it is, it's not genuine altruism. If any of us really wanted to help these girls we would stop enabling them with our money. Truly. We enable them every time we hand over a donation. Every time. Each payment is a justification to keep doing what they're doing. We're in this for ourselves just as these girls are in it for themselves and that's why this game works.

    Truly helping someone is unconditional: you give it and whatever they chose to do with it is fine by you. But when your attitude is " I did all this for them and this is what I get?" then you weren't actually giving it unconditionally; you were expecting something in return.

    "Great White Saviour" complex is a real thing, but it belongs in chivalry novels from the 16th Century. These girls don't need saving and they're not asking anyone to save them. So.

  14. #1784
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    No one can be this naive, can they?
    Yes they can especially when they are thinking with the little head or they have more money than brains. Which screws it up for those of us that don't have deep pockets.

  15. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJones  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a specific question?

    Or did you just wanted to spout off and be holier than thou. While hiding in anonymity.

    I'm in a discussion with her right now.

    She saw it a different way and I'm trying to retract my post.
    I've gotten reprimanded by Admin here for saying less and being less combative, so not sure what's up with that, but he's not wrong. Dude, you spent 360 and were willing to give her another 140 after she played you like none of us have ever seen or heard of before. It is truly naïve and this board is here to give you some contextual perspective on how to manage this endeavor of ours. You paid a ridiculous amount, and never balked at her clear signs of grifting you. What's worse is it gives aid and comfort to the enemy, which are scammers liker her. And that makes the hobby more difficult for everyone. You may be a likeable, handsome guy, but that was a painful cash grab, and hard to even read. PM me if you want any pointers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape