High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 16680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14640
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    And this is the best economy in my life. I pay my employees 2-3 times as much as I did 4 years ago and my income has done the same. The people at the bottom are spending their money on everything including escorts. This is like pouring gasoline on the economy. Yes there is inflation but its good inflation because its from money going into the bottom which is recycled back. The richest umungst us don't like that so they have tried to slow the economy, by jacking interest rates, in order to stop pay increases. But with the baby boomers retiring and the need for more workers, it has had little effect. So you pay a girl 250 instead of 100 four years ago. So what! If you aren't getting pay increases you need to reevaluate your employment. Make a girl happy and guess what, they make you happy.

    Giddit.
    Do you ready think inflation was so bad that everything now costs 2-3 times what they did 4 years ago? I hope not LOL, I've been paying close to 120-140 and have no problem getting decent providers and the job done. 250 better get me a model with GFE, otherwise I'm good.

  2. #14639

    Gabby is Alana

    Gabby is back, now going by Alana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/263239470489

  3. #14638

    Gabby is Alana


  4. #14637
    Interesting. Thanks for the info. I do have an out of state area code, and I wondered if that might be it. Pretty sure I know how to talk politely to an escort after doing this for 20 years!

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick FYI.

    Most of the free text apps reuse the same numbers over and over. So if you try to text and never get a response there is the chance the number you are using could be already blocked. One popular provider here in Madison showed me she had what looked like over 100 numbers blocked.

    Or you're just unlucky.

    Or lucky if you really think about it.

  5. #14636

    Your private message storage is full.

    Your mail box is full. (I wanted to PM you with another question).

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin  [View Original Post]
    Got a text unsolicited to that address.

    Anyone want to provide Intel?

    I assume a Chinese apartment location.

    Mika.

  6. #14635

    Days Inn by Park and Ride?

    Got a text unsolicited to that address.

    Anyone want to provide Intel?

    I assume a Chinese apartment location.

    Mika.

  7. #14634

    Burner numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I've tried everything I know how to do to reach her. For some reason she's never responded to me; it's a little disappointing because she sounds awesome.
    Just a quick FYI.

    Most of the free text apps reuse the same numbers over and over. So if you try to text and never get a response there is the chance the number you are using could be already blocked. One popular provider here in Madison showed me she had what looked like over 100 numbers blocked.

    Or you're just unlucky.

    Or lucky if you really think about it.

  8. #14633
    I've tried everything I know how to do to reach her. For some reason she's never responded to me; it's a little disappointing because she sounds awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed her. She is, hands down, the best I ever had. And I'm old as fuck and have had an incredible sex life. I'm spoiled rotten. I love her. I love her more than Balistraries cheese and pepperoni pizza. I'd prefer to keep her all to myself so, yah, its a fake ad.
    (Don't)
    Giddit

  9. #14632
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to find the least worst option on STG, and came across this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/eau-c...t/568012687441.

    Thought a bit odd snap and insta.

    Finally checked the number and it is in Shanghai! WTF she does not look very Asian.

    Considering the economy. Prices should be lower.

    Rising Inflation. Should be more quality girls on there.

    300,000 crossing the border and Madison is a sanctuary city. Should be even more girls on here more competition better prices and better girls.

    Sad when there are better options in IOWA.
    And this is the best economy in my life. I pay my employees 2-3 times as much as I did 4 years ago and my income has done the same. The people at the bottom are spending their money on everything including escorts. This is like pouring gasoline on the economy. Yes there is inflation but its good inflation because its from money going into the bottom which is recycled back. The richest umungst us don't like that so they have tried to slow the economy, by jacking interest rates, in order to stop pay increases. But with the baby boomers retiring and the need for more workers, it has had little effect. So you pay a girl 250 instead of 100 four years ago. So what! If you aren't getting pay increases you need to reevaluate your employment. Make a girl happy and guess what, they make you happy.

    Giddit.

  10. #14631
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to find the least worst option on STG, and came across this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/eau-c...t/568012687441.

    Thought a bit odd snap and insta.

    Finally checked the number and it is in Shanghai! WTF she does not look very Asian.

    Considering the economy. Prices should be lower.

    Rising Inflation. Should be more quality girls on there.

    300,000 crossing the border and Madison is a sanctuary city. Should be even more girls on here more competition better prices and better girls.

    Sad when there are better options in IOWA.
    She's OK, flaky as all hell though. Worth seeing at least once.

  11. #14630
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to find the least worst option on STG, and came across this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/eau-c...t/568012687441.

    Thought a bit odd snap and insta.

    Finally checked the number and it is in Shanghai! WTF she does not look very Asian.

    Considering the economy. Prices should be lower.

    Rising Inflation. Should be more quality girls on there.

    300,000 crossing the border and Madison is a sanctuary city. Should be even more girls on here more competition better prices and better girls.

    Sad when there are better options in IOWA.
    I have reviewed her. She is, hands down, the best I ever had. And I'm old as fuck and have had an incredible sex life. I'm spoiled rotten. I love her. I love her more than Balistraries cheese and pepperoni pizza. I'd prefer to keep her all to myself so, yah, its a fake ad.
    (Don't)
    Giddit

  12. #14629

    Jada under management?

    I believe this is Jada:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-away/62062864

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/226038509517

    Set up an appointment and headed over. Called and was informed that she was actually elsewhere with her "girlfriend". Called a bit later and a black man answered. Ended the call and immediately after she called apologizing for her idiot "friend". Bailed.

    Is this normal for her / is she managed? Her reviews here and on TER seemed OK, but they are from a while ago.

  13. #14628
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to find the least worst option on STG, and came across this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/eau-c...t/568012687441.

    Thought a bit odd snap and insta.

    Finally checked the number and it is in Shanghai! WTF she does not look very Asian.

    Considering the economy. Prices should be lower.

    Rising Inflation. Should be more quality girls on there.

    300,000 crossing the border and Madison is a sanctuary city. Should be even more girls on here more competition better prices and better girls.

    Sad when there are better options in IOWA.
    That's Yamii Tsunamii. I've never seen her, but she's been reviewed here. I think that's just a glitch in the phone number, a few extra digits added.

  14. #14627

    STG Madison

    Was trying to find the least worst option on STG, and came across this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/eau-c...t/568012687441.

    Thought a bit odd snap and insta.

    Finally checked the number and it is in Shanghai! WTF she does not look very Asian.

    Considering the economy. Prices should be lower.

    Rising Inflation. Should be more quality girls on there.

    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  15. #14626
    I appreciate your accurate descriptions as well LOL. Besides the present extreme shortage of talent in Madison, the prices you mentioned have really fucked up the hobby for me. Like the standard going rate seems to be 600-1000, which has priced me out. There is a girl who visits Madison a lot I would love to take a go at, but at 1200 I never have. I'm visiting another city in a few days and contacted a girl who didn't have a price listed on Tryst, and she quoted 800 for one hour. I asked about half, and she said she stopped doing those "bc of the type of clientele who did them."

    For those numbers I think I should head to Colombia. However, I passed through there a year ago and had a great experience with one and then poor experiences with a couple of others. One performed BBJ so poorly that I showed her a video an ex on my phone as an example of what I liked. She said, "That makes me want to vomit. Men from here don't like all the spit. They like them clean. " LOL She also insisted all men from there like their nipples licked when I told her not to do that. Girls there don't have the in depth reviews, but at least if it's a bad experience financially you're just out 60-80. I can't imagine paying 600-1200 and having a bad one. I got to make more money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I really don't understand how the photo / video sharing girls make money. What can anyone get from them that you can't get for free using a Google search?

    Thanks though for the hilarious (and no doubt accurate) description of "Kayla". Giant head? Hydrocephalic perhaps?

    Yeah, STG is mostly subhuman vermin. Slithering masses of lesion-covered, malodorous rotting flesh who won't even bother pulling the syringe out of their arms or the pipe out of their mouth (much less bathing) if you make the mistake of visiting them.

    I've had a couple of meetings off Tryst that were reasonably priced (300 per hour or so), professional enough, and decent-looking, but that was from one or two years ago. Now it seems their going rate for any semblance of quality is 600-700 or sometimes over a thousand (that on top of asking for photo identification or deposits). Meanwhile, on Tryst, 3 or even 4 or 500 you get STG transplants (see paragraph above), skanky shriveled women over 50, lard blobs, trannies in the "female" section, etc. Some of these even want six or seven. I really can't understand what's wrong with this city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape