Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 16679
-
01-20-24 20:50 #14639Regular Member

Posts: 13Gabby is Alana
Gabby is back, now going by Alana.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/263239470489
-
01-20-24 19:10 #14638Regular Member

Posts: 13Gabby is Alana
Gabby is back, now called Alana.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/263239470489
-
01-19-24 18:04 #14637Senior Member

Posts: 233Interesting. Thanks for the info. I do have an out of state area code, and I wondered if that might be it. Pretty sure I know how to talk politely to an escort after doing this for 20 years!
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 14:47 #14636Senior Member

Posts: 27Your private message storage is full.
Your mail box is full. (I wanted to PM you with another question).
Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 00:34 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 110Days Inn by Park and Ride?
Got a text unsolicited to that address.
Anyone want to provide Intel?
I assume a Chinese apartment location.
Mika.
-
01-18-24 22:48 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 176Burner numbers
Just a quick FYI.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
Most of the free text apps reuse the same numbers over and over. So if you try to text and never get a response there is the chance the number you are using could be already blocked. One popular provider here in Madison showed me she had what looked like over 100 numbers blocked.
Or you're just unlucky.
Or lucky if you really think about it.
-
01-18-24 18:35 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 233I've tried everything I know how to do to reach her. For some reason she's never responded to me; it's a little disappointing because she sounds awesome.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 16:00 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 641And this is the best economy in my life. I pay my employees 2-3 times as much as I did 4 years ago and my income has done the same. The people at the bottom are spending their money on everything including escorts. This is like pouring gasoline on the economy. Yes there is inflation but its good inflation because its from money going into the bottom which is recycled back. The richest umungst us don't like that so they have tried to slow the economy, by jacking interest rates, in order to stop pay increases. But with the baby boomers retiring and the need for more workers, it has had little effect. So you pay a girl 250 instead of 100 four years ago. So what! If you aren't getting pay increases you need to reevaluate your employment. Make a girl happy and guess what, they make you happy.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
01-18-24 15:46 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 447She's OK, flaky as all hell though. Worth seeing at least once.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 14:58 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 641I have reviewed her. She is, hands down, the best I ever had. And I'm old as fuck and have had an incredible sex life. I'm spoiled rotten. I love her. I love her more than Balistraries cheese and pepperoni pizza. I'd prefer to keep her all to myself so, yah, its a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
(Don't)
Giddit
-
01-18-24 14:27 #14629Regular Member

Posts: 22Jada under management?
I believe this is Jada:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-away/62062864
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/226038509517
Set up an appointment and headed over. Called and was informed that she was actually elsewhere with her "girlfriend". Called a bit later and a black man answered. Ended the call and immediately after she called apologizing for her idiot "friend". Bailed.
Is this normal for her / is she managed? Her reviews here and on TER seemed OK, but they are from a while ago.
-
01-18-24 06:43 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 1152That's Yamii Tsunamii. I've never seen her, but she's been reviewed here. I think that's just a glitch in the phone number, a few extra digits added.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 01:18 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 206STG Madison
Was trying to find the least worst option on STG, and came across this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/eau-c...t/568012687441.
Thought a bit odd snap and insta.
Finally checked the number and it is in Shanghai! WTF she does not look very Asian.
Considering the economy. Prices should be lower.
Rising Inflation. Should be more quality girls on there.
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!
-
01-17-24 15:45 #14626Regular Member

Posts: 25I appreciate your accurate descriptions as well LOL. Besides the present extreme shortage of talent in Madison, the prices you mentioned have really fucked up the hobby for me. Like the standard going rate seems to be 600-1000, which has priced me out. There is a girl who visits Madison a lot I would love to take a go at, but at 1200 I never have. I'm visiting another city in a few days and contacted a girl who didn't have a price listed on Tryst, and she quoted 800 for one hour. I asked about half, and she said she stopped doing those "bc of the type of clientele who did them."
For those numbers I think I should head to Colombia. However, I passed through there a year ago and had a great experience with one and then poor experiences with a couple of others. One performed BBJ so poorly that I showed her a video an ex on my phone as an example of what I liked. She said, "That makes me want to vomit. Men from here don't like all the spit. They like them clean. " LOL She also insisted all men from there like their nipples licked when I told her not to do that. Girls there don't have the in depth reviews, but at least if it's a bad experience financially you're just out 60-80. I can't imagine paying 600-1200 and having a bad one. I got to make more money.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 11:54 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 127She put up a couple ads last month but she doesn't appear to be advertising as much as she used to. I see she's still around so if you're looking to see her, just keep your eyes peeled. Hope that helps!
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




