Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 685 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 10271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7571

  2. #7570
    Deleted my post. Nevermind. We are beating a dead horse at this point.

  3. #7569
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Just what about her, negatives I guess, would you say she has? Is it looks or what? Just curious.
    Nothing. It's a personal preference thing, an "it" factor. Everyone has their own preferences that make up their "it" factor. For me, Betty just didn't have it but she was nice and she looked like her pictures from what I remember. If she looks good to you go for it. If I was looking for a backup in flint I'd probably go see her.

  4. #7568

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    You should be able to find plenty of past reviews if you search Betty. She's been around a while and mostly positive reviews. I saw her a long time ago and she was very nice, haven't repeated because she wasn't really the type I'm into.
    Just what about her, negatives I guess, would you say she has? Is it looks or what? Just curious.

  5. #7567

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    She's like a trusty S-10 pick up truck as far as hookers go. Sure she's got some miles on the odo, but the heater works & she'll will take you where you wanted to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in 3-4 months and definitely won't until prices go down, I personally paid 100/200 for HR. Which I'd be there 2 or 3 because we would get sidetracked talking. She definitely isn't a favorite but the reviews that seem to me untrue based on my experience bother me a bit. I have looked a little deeper in the forum with the other names she used which only appears to be Kyra / Kira. The only real gripe I see that I have seen is the cameras and price hikes. She has shown me the cameras are only the driveway. Not a fan that it wasn't disclosed before hand, but either way the point was that its the same 2-3 people saying that she is a hard user which I personally don't believe is the case. Anyone who has done this hobby for really any amount of time can tell if someone is a user. I've been around many users outside of the hobby and if she has been a "Hard user" like the same people keep saying for as long as they have been saying it would be pretty fucking obvious. Dishonest reporting annoys me.

    My opinion is that she is solid if she was more realistic with pricing. The business like attitude is honestly spot on with her, she has told me that she wants to be a high end escort and use tryst and eros to get like 1 k an hour and shit. Also her constantly saying she is the best provider with the best services like she is trying to convince herself while telling me is little annoying and sad. I'll do an actual review eventually but I still have other reports to catch up on.
    At JesusChrisChan, I agree with you that she often gets targeted. Started ever since she first raised her donation. I have been seeing her for over 2 years, with no issues. Of course we should always be cautious and watch our six in this hobby. She is no big user than everyone else in this industry and not crazier than anyone else I have met in this hobby.

    One big difference is I saw a bunch of them go down hill fast, however she is holding up much better than anyone else in Flint area. Great body, clean house, always had a nice time. I don't know what you meant by business like attitude, she has always been cool, treated me well, not clock watching.

  6. #7566

    Thumbs up!

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    She's like a trusty S-10 pick up truck as far as hookers go. Sure she's got some miles on the odo, but the heater works & she'll will take you where you wanted to go.
    LOL, I wish we had a LIKE button on this site for the comments. Because this one was hilarious.

  7. #7565

    Whoa black betty bam ba lam ba

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I meant to post her link in my other post but here it is:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/667644552275

    Anybody know anything about her, if she's decent, etc. Her rates look good.
    I've seen her once, Betty is a really nice tiny lady but, a little too old for my liking. She will show you a good time tho, She has a great attitude and is fun to hang out with. She has her own place just a little ways off of Dort Hwy over by the Flint mall, so you don't have to worry about going to some nasty motel. Rates are under 100 for HH and she's not a clock watcher anyways. And most importantly, don't forget to have fun.

  8. #7564

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I meant to post her link in my other post but here it is:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/667644552275

    Anybody know anything about her, if she's decent, etc. Her rates look good.
    She's like a trusty S-10 pick up truck as far as hookers go. Sure she's got some miles on the odo, but the heater works & she'll will take you where you wanted to go.

  9. #7563

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Is this what you are talking about? Even if you aren't up to no good, cameras are everywhere. My question is what are they going to do if you go to a room and come out? Who is actively monitoring this? Is it proactive or reactive? Do they only use it to review for crimes or are people actively watching it trying to identify crimes?

    Regardless, kinda a sad state of affairs.

    https://www.wgvunews.org/news/2017-0...o-surveillance
    I don't know what they will do, probably just start a file on you and wait and see if you do something worth their time. I prefer to stay off their radar, and if that means not going to miller road, there are plenty of roach motels full of hookers around town.

  10. #7562

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    This is the first time I've seen her ad. Her pics and menu look pretty good and her donations are nice. Anybody try her out yet? I'll be in the area over the weekend.
    You should be able to find plenty of past reviews if you search Betty. She's been around a while and mostly positive reviews. I saw her a long time ago and she was very nice, haven't repeated because she wasn't really the type I'm into.
    Last edited by BoRegardHer; 01-18-24 at 09:33. Reason: Add title

  11. #7561

    Betty Black

    Sorry, I meant to post her link in my other post but here it is:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/667644552275

    Anybody know anything about her, if she's decent, etc. Her rates look good.

  12. #7560

    Need some recommendations

    I usually come into Michigan few times a year but mostly on the west side of the state. Found out today that I will be in the Flint area as well. Haven't played around in Flint in decades so have no idea what's good or bad. Looking for skinny to BBW ladies with open menus. Don't want to get ripped off so I thought I would ask the folks that know. Chicago / Milwaukee is my area knowledge so I can return the favor if you need any info from there. I will leave a report for encounter I have.

    Anything I need to be aware as far a police hot spots? Just found out about the cameras so that was helpful. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

  13. #7559

    Do you mean this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    All of the Hotels on Miller road have multiple Cameras that are monitored by the Township Police. I would never go to any of them! And that's not a guess, I helped set up the Servers that house the Software for them.
    Is this what you are talking about? Even if you aren't up to no good, cameras are everywhere. My question is what are they going to do if you go to a room and come out? Who is actively monitoring this? Is it proactive or reactive? Do they only use it to review for crimes or are people actively watching it trying to identify crimes?

    Regardless, kinda a sad state of affairs.

    https://www.wgvunews.org/news/2017-0...o-surveillance

  14. #7558

    Lets Be Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in 3-4 months and definitely won't until prices go down, I personally paid 100/200 for HR. Which I'd be there 2 or 3 because we would get sidetracked talking. She definitely isn't a favorite but the reviews that seem to me untrue based on my experience bother me a bit. I have looked a little deeper in the forum with the other names she used which only appears to be Kyra / Kira. The only real gripe I see that I have seen is the cameras and price hikes. She has shown me the cameras are only the driveway. Not a fan that it wasn't disclosed before hand, but either way the point was that its the same 2-3 people saying that she is a hard user which I personally don't believe is the case. Anyone who has done this hobby for really any amount of time can tell if someone is a user. I've been around many users outside of the hobby and if she has been a "Hard user" like the same people keep saying for as long as they have been saying it would be pretty fucking obvious. Dishonest reporting annoys me.

    My opinion is that she is solid if she was more realistic with pricing. The business like attitude is honestly spot on with her, she has told me that she wants to be a high end escort and use tryst and eros to get like 1 k an hour and shit. Also her constantly saying she is the best provider with the best services like she is trying to convince herself while telling me is little annoying and sad. I'll do an actual review eventually but I still have other reports to catch up on.
    I. have NEVER posted any "dishonest reporting" here nor will I. I've been fucked over by the best of them as have most of us here that have a length of experience with hookers. Just.passing on what i know

  15. #7557

    Betty Black

    This is the first time I've seen her ad. Her pics and menu look pretty good and her donations are nice. Anybody try her out yet? I'll be in the area over the weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape