Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 685 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 10271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7541

    Got responses

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/850282173821

    Anyone seen this one? I didn't get a response to my text. Probably collecting numbers?
    She messaged me back after a day.

  2. #7540

    Cracker Barrel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/850282173821

    Anyone seen this one? I didn't get a response to my text. Probably collecting numbers?

  3. #7539
    Quote Originally Posted by mikvillage  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Blb lately, I see she posted this weekend, tried contacting and got nothing.
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Still a damn good one.

  4. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    Yep saw her once.

    RUN!!

    Run really fast far away!
    Agreed! She does have some oral skills, but everything is ala cart, I'm surprised she doesn't pass out a price list before your appointment!

  5. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    I steer clear of Miller Rd. Had a bad experience there once. Almost encountered township boys. Trust your gut instinct and be safe.
    All of the Hotels on Miller road have multiple Cameras that are monitored by the Township Police. I would never go to any of them! And that's not a guess, I helped set up the Servers that house the Software for them.

  6. #7536
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I've been active in this scene for a while now, and I'm curious to know if the rates I've come across are standard. Are mongers really paying $200 for a short stay, $400 for half an hour, and $600 for a full hour? Just wanted to get a sense of whether these rates are realistic. Any insights or experiences you can share would be appreciated!

    Example:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...2/039571255141

    Thanks!

    -=CT.
    I haven't donated more than 40-80 per encounter for this hobby more than ten times in the last 15 years. That chick is delusional and when they think that they are worth that much we all need to pass and move onto the next provider to give them a dose of reality.

  7. #7535

    Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by Club512  [View Original Post]
    P.

    Link doesn't work do you have digits? You can PM me.

    Thanks.
    I don't have her digits, just watch for her ad.

  8. #7534

    No Way

    Over the top combination of GPS Candy and being Bat Shit Nuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I've been active in this scene for a while now, and I'm curious to know if the rates I've come across are standard. Are mongers really paying $200 for a short stay, $400 for half an hour, and $600 for a full hour? Just wanted to get a sense of whether these rates are realistic. Any insights or experiences you can share would be appreciated!

    Example:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...2/039571255141

    Thanks!

    -=CT.

  9. #7533

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I've been active in this scene for a while now, and I'm curious to know if the rates I've come across are standard. Are mongers really paying $200 for a short stay, $400 for half an hour, and $600 for a full hour? Just wanted to get a sense of whether these rates are realistic. Any insights or experiences you can share would be appreciated!

    Example:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...2/039571255141

    Thanks!

    -=CT.
    She was half that a few months ago.

  10. #7532
    Let me know how it goes it you see her.

    -=CT.

  11. #7531

    Question

    Hey everyone,

    I've been active in this scene for a while now, and I'm curious to know if the rates I've come across are standard. Are mongers really paying $200 for a short stay, $400 for half an hour, and $600 for a full hour? Just wanted to get a sense of whether these rates are realistic. Any insights or experiences you can share would be appreciated!

    Example:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...2/039571255141

    Thanks!

    -=CT.

  12. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/839858601773 Saw this ad and decided to try her out. Ad is worded a lot like Toy's ad so I texted her, and she said the girl is legit, doesn't have a gag reflex. Met Saturday around noon, mid to late 30's, skinny with no teeth LOL. Didn't have to give her directions she went right to work and no shit can can Deepthroat with ease. I was enjoying it so much I didn't ask what kind of finish I was going to get. When I said I was going to cum she just kept sucking nice and deep, not using any hands, all suction. Didn't shy away when I started shooting cum in her mouth, and only paused for a second to swallow the load and then went at it again to make sure she got it all. Outstanding blow job. Don't get the half hour, it only took her 5 minutes to drain me. Definitely recommend. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
    P.

    Link doesn't work do you have digits? You can PM me.

    Thanks.

  13. #7529

  14. #7528

    Trust your gut instinct

    Quote Originally Posted by NowhereGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/549128486891

    What about this one. Anyone see her? I texted her and she got back with me right away but she is in a room on miller rd. Something just feels off.
    I steer clear of Miller Rd. Had a bad experience there once. Almost encountered township boys. Trust your gut instinct and be safe.

  15. #7527

    What about this one. Anyone see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/549128486891

    What about this one. Anyone see her? I texted her and she got back with me right away but she is in a room on miller rd. Something just feels off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape